The Naturally Well-Endowed Celeb List

Joy S.

Nov 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/7/99

Errol Flynn
Milton Berle
Tommy Lee
Frank Sinatra

and the list is growing...

--

^v^ ^v^
··~ ~·· ~~.·´¯`·· ~ ~~· ~~.·´¯`·· ~
··~ ~·· ~ .·´¯`··~ ~ ~.·´¯`~···~~.·´¯`·· ~

Lewis Angel

Nov 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/7/99
"Dandy" Don Meredith. His nickname during high school and college was
Thumper.

Joy S. <peac...@prodigy.net> wrote in message

AJ Scott

Nov 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/8/99
On Sun, 7 Nov 1999 16:45:18 -0600, "Joy S." <peac...@prodigy.net> said this:

>Errol Flynn
>Milton Berle
>Tommy Lee
>Frank Sinatra

Add to that list Forrest Tucker, he of the '60s sitcom "F Troop."

Scott

Joy S.

Nov 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/8/99
AJ, please - please - please tell me how you know this.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
love love love
peace

AJ Scott <AJS...@nunyabizness.netcomorg> wrote in message

Oceansize

Nov 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/8/99
Gilligan

--

Kind Regards,

Stephen Rosales<sros...@asu.edu>
Center for Environmental Studies
Arizona State University

CarolJude

Nov 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/8/99
James Woods
Harrison Ford

-CarolJude

--
caroljude's Harrison Ford picture Compendium
http://members.xoom.com/CarolJude

AJ Scott

Nov 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/8/99
On Mon, 8 Nov 1999 16:37:25 -0800, "Joy S." <peac...@prodigy.net> said this:

>AJ, please - please - please tell me how you know this.

This story goes back many, many years and is attributed to either Milton Berle or one of the older
timers in showbiz (someone like Don Rickles, altho I'm not sure that's exactly who it was) who was
in the same locker room with the two. If I recall, it was mentioned in a celeb interview that
appeared sometime during the '70s in Penthouse or Playboy.

Scott

*NaNcY*

Nov 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/8/99
wrote:

>Errol Flynn
>Milton Berle
>Tommy Lee
>Frank Sinatra
>

>and the list is growing...

From the anti-FAQ:

Appendage I *<1.2> "Hung Like A Horse List"

From a book about "horse-hung celebrities".........
Forrest Tucker = 10"
Gary Cooper
Milton Berle = 10"
Cary Grant
Michael Landon = 8" soft
Eddie Fisher
Humphrey Bogart
Ron Ely = 9"
Jim Nabors = 10"
Aldo Ray = 8" soft
Groucho Marx = 12.5"
Billy Rose
John Loder
Walter Pidgeon
Robbie Benson =9"
David Letterman =9"
Clint Walker
John Ireland
Charlie Chaplin = 12"
Anthony Quinn
Porfirio Rubirosa = 16"
Durwood Kirby
Freddy Frank = 13" soft
Errol Flynn = 11"
Donald Sutherland = 10.5"
John Schneider = 8"+
Dennis O'Keefe= 9"
Willem Dafoe = 9"
Rock Hudson = 9"
Michael Caine = 8" +
Steve Martin = 8.5"
Eddie Murphy = 9"
Arsenio Hall
Christopher Reeves
Sean Connery
Phil Carney = 8"+ soft
Warren Beatty
Arnold Schwarzeneggar = 9"
>I saw a picture of a flaccid Arnold in SPY. If that dinky
>thing grows into nine inches, then the Amazing Kreskin must
>be involved!!!!!!
Dean Martin
Shadoe Stevens = 8" soft
Jimi Hendrix
Frank Sinatra
Shawn Cassidy = 9.5"
Vanilla Ice = 12" soft
Brett Michaels = 10"
Dolph Lungren = 12"
Billy Idol = 9"
Marky Mark = 8-9"
>There's a (legitimate) nude gif of him that's been circulated
>on the Net for quite some time - and yes, he has a boner in it.
>I've been told that it's six inches tops.
Brian from East 17 = 13.5" soft
David Hasselholf = 9"
>If memory serves me, Truman Capote described Porfirio
>Rubirosa's endowment as "an eleven-inch cafe-au-lait sinker as
>thick as your wrist." Hope that helps. Why I should remember
>such a phrase is beyond me.

>>10. tie: David Cassidy and Shaun Cassidy
>>9. Parker Stevenson (8")
>>8. James Wood
>>7. Willem Dafoe
>>6. Don Johnson ("as big around as a beer can")
>>5. Liam Neeson
>>4. Wilt Chamberlain
>>3. Ed Begley, Jr.
>>2. Milton Berle
>>1. Dolph Lundgren

... of horse-hung celebrities:
Peter Lawford
Charles Bronson
Non-hollywood (historical) people:
Rasputin and his 13 inches
John Dillinger (the gangster)
Winston Churchill, supposedly

>>>The phone number to order the book is 1-800-842-8338; it's
>>>14.95 plus $2 S&H. Maybe you could organize an a.s.g.
>>>fundraiser! ;-)

>The newer book (the one with the 800-number) is called Penis
>Sizea nd Enlargement. Ingram, the country's biggest book
>whole saler,carries it, so you ought to be able to order it
>at any bookstore where you dare ask for it!

Alec Baldwin definitely deserves to be in the pantheon of the
well-hung. A picture in *People* a couple of months ago showing his
intriguing contours is what Marcia Clark might call "a mountain of
evidence."

Also, if there's room, Ava Gardner's testimonial to Frank Sinatra is a
classic. When asked why she was dating the (then) skinny runt, she
replied (paraphrasing) "He only weighs one-twenty but a hundred pounds
is cock."

When Mr. Priestly made the movie Calendar Girl, the director had the
problem of Mr. Priestly's member. No matter how they filmed it, it
kept showing up so the editors had to use some computer alterations to
tone it down.

The Nose, a defunct mag out of S.F. claimed that some of the biggest
celebrity male's include David Letteman, Liam, Al, Don Johnson
(really), Jason Priestley. Patrick Stewart was considered to have the
#1 member in movies today. Liam's can be seen flopping about in the
first few minutes of the film "Under Suspicion" as he runs maked from
a house. T.S.

On Chris Isaak:
>"Jeffrey D. Paul":
>He used to date Margaret Cho, who told my friend that Chris
>is well-endowed.

I know 3 women who slept with him (one of which he was engaged to).
One of the women described him as "so big he couldn't fit a condom on
it".
------------
Miss Lo

Errol Flynn used to entertain partygoers in H'wood by

rfsc...@aol.com (RFScruggs) wrote:
> According to STAR (4/22/97):
> "National Endowment of the Arts - or some of Hollywood's 'biggest'
>stars:
> Scott Bakula, James Caan, Jim Carrey, Dick Cavett, Matt Dillon,
> Woody Harrelson, Don Johnson, Tommy Lee Jones, David >Letterman,
> Huey Lewis, Lyle Lovett, Roddy McDowell, Jason Patric, Jason
>Priestley,
> Robert Redford, Christopher Reeve, Arnold Schwarzenegger, >Frank
> Sinatra, Jimmy Smits, Patrick Stewart, Kiefer Sutherland, Bruce
>Willis."

*NaNcY*
/\_____/\
/ o o \
( == ^ == )
) - (
( )
( ( ) ( ) )
(__(__)___(__)__)
"Onward through the fog!"
http://home.earthlink.net/~cybergata/

GoldCat

Nov 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/9/99
Dammit Dammit Dammit I wasn't paying attention and thought someone mentioned
Tommy Lee *Jones*....alas I was mistaken...will someone please ressurect my
hopes? Any comments?

--GoldCat

Joy S. <peac...@prodigy.net> wrote in message

Errol Flynn

Milton Berle
Tommy Lee
Frank Sinatra

and the list is growing...

Joy S.

Nov 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/9/99
Huh, no black actors. Wonder why that is.

*NaNcY* <cybergataR...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

Joy S.

Nov 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/9/99
Its so easy to write a book like that one and get away with *stretching* the
facts. Like who's gonna refute being on the list, ya know?

Joy S. <peac...@prodigy.net> wrote in message

anymouse

Nov 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/9/99
Some of us who are hung like a stud field-mouse are growing weary of
this thread.

Joy S.

Nov 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/9/99
There's always the "Bionically-Enhanced Wieners* thread started a few days
ago. Not to worry, as long as the technology exists, there's still hope for
ya, buddy.

anymouse <anym...@nomailplease.us> wrote in message

RTurner606

Nov 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/9/99
>Huh, no black actors. Wonder why that is.

Blacks are exempted from the list. Just about every black guy has a big
schlong. Except for Bryant Gumbel. I think the main reason he's such an
asshole is because he's the only black man in the world with a teenie weenie,
lol.

Joy S.

Nov 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/9/99
Michael Jackson - now there's another who's underpants need to be taken in
from the front. Betcha he's built like a pencil eraser.

RTurner606 <rturn...@aol.com> wrote in message

> >Huh, no black actors. Wonder why that is.

JamesDN55

Nov 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/9/99
Joy,

I bet Ricky Martin's is tiny too!

User 3

Nov 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/9/99
These numbers are ridiculous.
Vanilla Ice 12 inches soft.
Hahahahaha. And where's the
numbers on our President? I
hear he's hung like Chelsea.

-Vince-

User 3

Nov 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/9/99

Maybeso320

Nov 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/10/99
David Letterman does have one of the best baskets on TV and has a web page
dedicated to it!!

Check it out!!

http://members.aol.com/maybeso320

Have fun!!

Maybe

Suzanne900

Nov 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/10/99
>Steve Martin = 8.5"

Bzzt! Wrong. One word description: potato.

EvilGeekGirl

Nov 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/10/99
*NaNcY* wrote:

> Porfirio Rubirosa = 16"

um....OUCH!

--
EvilGeekGirl
"Every generation has a legend.... Every journey has a first step... Every

Joy S.

Nov 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/10/99

Suzanne900 <suzan...@aol.com> wrote in message

> >Steve Martin = 8.5"
>
> Bzzt! Wrong. One word description: potato.

Yam or Idaho?

Suzanne900

Nov 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/10/99
>Yam or Idaho?

Idaho. :>

Hmm, the things we *girls* talk about.......

Joy S.

Nov 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/10/99

> >Yam or Idaho?
> >

> Idaho. :>
>
> Hmm, the things we *girls* talk about.......

I don't know about you, but this sure beats "Opposing Fanctions in Southern
Lebanon" ANYDAY!

Joy S.

Nov 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/10/99

Joy S. <peac...@prodigy.net> wrote in message

Which they're, not of course. They're FACTIONS!
:)

Peep...@webtv.net

Nov 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/10/99
Vince:

If Miss Chelsea's clit is 5" long & has the circumference of a U$
quarter, you've heard right, sugarplum.

The above measurements were taken from an affidavit sworn-out by Miss
Paula Jones for the JONES V. CLINTON case.

*Small* wonder Billy settled for $850,000.00, n'est-ce pas?!

*LOL*

Hugs,
Janice, of mind Miss Paula Jones was 1 of THE most influential American
gal in the '90s.

And how!!

--

After two decades of the "Reagan Revolution", isn't it time to support a
Liberal for President?

W A R R E N B E A T T Y I N 2 0 0 0

http://beatty4president.org
http://www.beatty2000.com

----------------------------------

(-)> *peep* (-)> *peep* (-)> *muckmouth*

cosmo...@webtv.net

Nov 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/11/99
Now that we know who's well-hung, does anybody have a list of stars who
have escaped the scalpel?

AJ Scott

Nov 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/11/99
On Thu, 11 Nov 1999 07:24:02 -0500 (EST), cosmo...@webtv.net said this:

>Now that we know who's well-hung, does anybody have a list of stars who
>have escaped the scalpel?

Eeeeewwwwwww ... like anyone really wants to know.

Can you say smegma patrol? Eeeeeewwwwwwwwwww again ...

Scott

The Wesemanns

Nov 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/11/99
Mikhail Barishnikov...(retired ballet dancer)

I would imagine any of the European celebrities will more than likely be
uncircumscribed. It never was a regular practice over there.

cosmo...@webtv.net wrote in message
<12190-38...@storefull-112.bryant.webtv.net>...

Bella Donna

Nov 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/12/99
In article <12190-38...@storefull-112.bryant.webtv.net>,
cosmo...@webtv.net says...

> Now that we know who's well-hung, does anybody have a list of stars who
> have escaped the scalpel?

Elvis

Le Petomane

Nov 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/12/99
cosmo...@webtv.net wrote:

> Now that we know who's well-hung, does anybody have a list of stars who
> have escaped the scalpel?

Joe DiMaggio, Burt Lancaster, Montgomery Cliff, Rock Hudson, Roddy
McDowall, Tony Danza, Marlon Brando.

PIiSCnfESp

Nov 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/12/99
Mr. Ed

Gael McGear Sweeney

Nov 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/13/99
In article <MPG.1295a421b...@netnews.worldnet.att.net>
be...@worldnet.att.net (Bella Donna) writes:

> > Now that we know who's well-hung, does anybody have a list of stars who
> > have escaped the scalpel?
> >

> Elvis

Poor "Little Elvis" was constantly denigrated by his owner -- if the
horrible Albert Goldman can be believed.

Three Beatles out of four (Paul's mother was a nurse and thankfully had
him trimmed -- which was tres unusual in England in the Forties --
except in the Royal Family!). John proves his untrimmed status on the
cover of TWO VIRGINS.

I think it's safe to assume that most of the British Rockers of the
Classic period -- Stones, Who, etc. -- are all au natural.

Gael

Joy S.

Nov 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/13/99

Gael McGear Sweeney <gswe...@mailbox.syr.edu> wrote in message

> In article <MPG.1295a421b...@netnews.worldnet.att.net>
> be...@worldnet.att.net (Bella Donna) writes:
>
> > > Now that we know who's well-hung, does anybody have a list of stars
who
> > > have escaped the scalpel?
> > >

> > Elvis
>
> Poor "Little Elvis" was constantly denigrated by his owner -- if the
> horrible Albert Goldman can be believed.

"Little Elvis"? Oh that's so cute!

KarenLe

Nov 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/13/99

ah, yes the size of a vienna sausage.

who says size doesn't matter?

KarenLe

Nov 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/13/99
don't flatter thyself.

D Lewis

Nov 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/13/99
KarenLe <kar...@aol.comnojunk> writes:

>ah, yes the size of a vienna sausage.

Who's got a vienna sausage? (This is what I get for not paying
attention.)

Will C

Nov 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/13/99
Anyoneremember "Tiny Elvis" from SNL?

Gael McGear Sweeney

Nov 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/14/99
In article <80jmpo$4aqk$1...@newssvr04-int.news.prodigy.com>
"Joy S." <peac...@prodigy.net> writes:

> > Poor "Little Elvis" was constantly denigrated by his owner -- if the
> > horrible Albert Goldman can be believed.
>
> "Little Elvis"? Oh that's so cute!

Yes, but Big Elvis constantly referred to poor Little Elvis as "a big
ole ugly Hillbilly pecker" --

And he makes that sound like a bad thing...

Gael

Visit My Gael McGear Homepage!
Home of The Poptarts and Knickers in a Twist
http://users.aol.com/gaelmcgear/gaelpage.html

Ask about The Poptarts CD: FRESH OUT OF THE TOASTER!

*To the Toppermost of the Poppermost!*

Grnbrier

Nov 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/14/99
Gael McGear Sweeney wrote:

>"a big ole ugly Hillbilly pecker" --

Now, that could get *my* attention! Sounds like a key line from a gay porno
story in HONCHO.

>And he makes that sound like a bad thing...

I know. I've never understood that line of reasoning. If a man doesn't *love*
his dick, he's in trouble. Poor Elvis -- so self-loathing. Sigh.

Goldman was relentless in his nuclear attack on Elvis. He hit EP left, right,
and below the belt! Goldman ridiculed and sniped at dead Elvis no end. (It was
actually a camp to read -- a tour de force of the author's hatred, contempt,
and resentment of his subject!)

Doogie

Reality's bitch

Nov 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/14/99
:> KarenLe <kar...@aol.comnojunk> wrote: ah, yes the size of a vienna
:> sausage. who says size doesn't matter?

Friends of the Little Ones do!!!

BTW, am I the only one forced to hear people pronounce "Vienna" "Vyeenee"?!
For your sakes, I certainly hope so...

[=*=][=*=][=*=][=*=][=*=][=*=][=*=][=*=][=*=][=*=][=*=][=*=][=*=][=*=][=*=]

vcz
Born to get His beer...

Reetswh

Nov 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/14/99
Doogie wrote:

>Goldman was relentless in his nuclear attack on Elvis. He hit EP left, right,
>and below the belt!

Elvis never learned to rroollll with the punches.

Reets

clayto...@gmail.com

Aug 20, 2018, 4:07:32 AM8/20/18
What is the name of this book?

williamm...@gmail.com

Apr 12, 2020, 12:20:32 PM4/12/20
How about Dale Midkiff? He always showed a hefty package in the TV show Time Trax

klyana130

Nov 10, 2020, 11:22:50 PM11/10/20
>Tom Welling had his Kielbasa Sausage swinging in his jeans running in Smallville scene slowmo one time, semiflaccid

>Amazingly Roger Moore was packing it large in his B movie dressed as a tribal Roman - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0h4mtPvkdq0

Tom Nobles

Sep 23, 2021, 2:38:04 AM9/23/21
On Tuesday, November 10, 2020 at 8:22:50 PM UTC-8, klyana130 wrote:
> >Tom Welling had his Kielbasa Sausage swinging in his jeans running in Smallville scene slowmo one time, semiflaccid
>
> >Amazingly Roger Moore was packing it large in his B movie dressed as a tribal Roman - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0h4mtPvkdq0
All of you size-queens keep forgetting someone in every list. Who is it, you ask? I've never seen him on any hung list. Jerry Seinfeld, you dolts. He used to go into Max's Pharmacy on Santa Monice across from Mayfair Market and buy extra extra large condoms. I know Jerry will thank me.

Mark McFrederick

Dec 18, 2021, 7:52:30 AM12/18/21
On Thursday, September 23, 2021 at 2:38:04 AM UTC-4, Tom Nobles wrote:
> On Tuesday, November 10, 2020 at 8:22:50 PM UTC-8, klyana130 wrote:
> > >Tom Welling had his Kielbasa Sausage swinging in his jeans running in Smallville scene slow-mo one time, semi-flaccid
> >
> > >Amazingly Roger Moore was packing it large in his B movie dressed as a tribal Roman - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0h4mtPvkdq0
> All of you size-queens keep forgetting someone in every list. Who is it, you ask? I've never seen him on any hung list. Jerry Seinfeld, you dolts. He used to go into Max's Pharmacy on Santa Monice across from Mayfair Market and buy extra extra large condoms. I know Jerry will thank me.
Just found this site. I'll add what I can . . . I just watched "JOURNEY TO THE BOTTOM OF THE SEA"; Walter Pidgeon's hangs down his left thigh for double digits when flaccid. He obviously prefers boxers. I'm a gay man so I'm always giving all men's baskets a quick glance. I'm in love with Shaun and David Cassidy; they are more than gorgeous, and Shaun has 7 children; yes, please.