LASHING OUT Vanderpump Rules villain Raquel Leviss' birth mom slams Ariana Madix and claims daughter "saved the show" with her drama

Ubiquitous

Jun 16, 2023, 11:15:41 AM6/16/23
RAQUEL Leviss' birth mother has diminished Ariana Madix's recent success
while claiming her daughter was the one who saved the show.

Susan, Raquel's mother, took to Twitter with her thoughts on Ariana, 37,
shortly after the Vanderpump Rules aired the last installment of the show's
Season 10 reunion.

Raquel, 28, has reportedly been in a mental health facility since filming the
reunion and has kept completely quiet on social media.

Her mother, however, has been responding to posts about Ariana on Twitter.

“Ariana adding more and more endorsements to her resume. Chaching!” one
person tweeted, adding a photo of Ariana’s new Duracell ad.

Susan responded: "Main stream endorsements at the expense of Raquel."

Susan replied to yet another tweet, which showed Raquel's former friend
posing for the newest cover of Glamour magazine.

“Moving on up and Raquel saved the show ratings skyrocketed,” she wrote.

Raquel was adopted at birth by her aunt named Laura.

On a Vanderpump Rules episode that aired on October 19, 2021, Raquel shared
some information about her family with viewers.

She revealed that Susan had her half-sister, Kate, before giving birth to
Raquel.

She said: "And then Susan accidentally got pregnant again right around the
time my aunt, Laura, was trying to conceive.

"Susan was generous enough to offer to have me for my aunt."

It is unclear how close Raquel is to her birth mother at the current moment.

Though Raquel was seen on the Season 10 reunion, she has stayed out of the
public eye since the revelation of her affair.

On March 1, Ariana discovered proof that her boyfriend of nearly a decade,
Tom Sandoval, had been cheating on her for months with their friend and co-
star, Raquel.

During the last few minutes of the reunion, Raquel disclosed some secret
information about the affair's timeline that she admitted was meant to be
kept "hush-hush" under the order of Tom.

RAQUEL'S BIG REVEAL
Six days after the reunion was filmed in March, as the cast sat down to do
their final confessionals, Raquel decided to come clean about the timeline of
her affair.

Raquel confirmed several of the lies that Tom said about their affair after
being interrogated by her co-stars, including their one-night stand in early
August, six days after the reunion was taped.

She admitted that she and Tom had hooked up multiple times during Scheana
Shay's wedding in Mexico in August.

Raquel also admitted to hooking up with Tom in his shared house with Ariana
while she was away for her grandmother's funeral, despite his furious denial
during the reunion taping prior to her one-on-one interview.

“I love Ariana as a person and then also I’m in love with Tom Sandoval, so
yeah it didn’t seem that far-fetched of an idea, but it was not something in
question. God, he’s gonna kill me I just hate lying so much,” Raquel said.

A BRAND NEW WOMAN
As for Ariana, the former SUR bartender has been cashing in since the
revelation of Scandoval in early March.

Something About Her, the sandwich shop she co-owns with her VPR co-star Katie
Maloney, is set to open sometime this summer.

With final renovations being put into place, the establishment appears ready
to open its doors in the coming months.

Ariana has also been endorsing brands on social media, specifically Lays,
Uber One, and most recently, Duracell.

Ariana's new Duracell ad dropped shortly after the final installment of the
reunion aired on June 7 and featured multiple digs at claims her ex made
about her in the past.

Ariana also advertised a new T-shirt on Instagram after Tom made a nasty
comment to her during the reunion - profiting off his words while the
Schwartz & Sandy's owner continues to be slammed on social media.

Most recently, Ariana celebrated her upcoming 38th birthday with a trip to
New York City, where she met up with her new boyfriend, Daniel Wai.

The two were first seen sharing a kiss at Coachella earlier this year after
initially meeting at a wedding in Mexico right before.

Ariana was surrounded by friends and her new beau as they surprised her with
tickets to the Governors Ball.

--
Let's go Brandon!