Ashley Judd - Flashing at the Oscars!

zse...@frontiernet.net

Mar 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/24/98

I did a double take last night - like the rest of you. Ashley Judd's
front-slit dress bared it all last night. As CNN reported: "she was not
wearing any hose". Radio station confirmed it this morning in live interview
with Miss Judd.

Take a look at the vidcap yourself and judge...
http://twomoons.simplenet.com/thealtar/multimedia/ashley-70aa.mpg

Nice beaver!!!

-Zman-

RRCLERK

Mar 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/24/98

Why is this so shocking? She has said in the past that she does not wear
underwear on most occasions. Must be a real headache for
mother Naomi, although with the other "wild child", Wynonna, she should be
getting a little more used to it !

Fiona McQuarrie

Mar 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/24/98

RRCLERK (rrc...@aol.com) wrote:
: Why is this so shocking? She has said in the past that she does not wear

: underwear on most occasions. Must be a real headache for
: mother Naomi, although with the other "wild child", Wynonna, she should be
: getting a little more used to it !

Ummm....would you like to have a billion people staring at *your*
privates? (and laughing at you, if the reaction I witnessed was any
guide).

Methinks Ms. Judd should have checked out the camera angles a little more
carefully in rehearsal.

Cheers, Fiona

TDemicke

Mar 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/24/98

In article <199803242104...@ladder01.news.aol.com>, rrc...@aol.com
(RRCLERK) writes:

>Why is this so shocking? She has said in the past that she does not wear
>underwear on most occasions. Must be a real headache for
>mother Naomi, although with the other "wild child", Wynonna, she should be
>getting a little more used to it !

Isn't Ashley dating Michael Bolton?
Terri
*If you don't like my attitude, wait a minute*

G. M. Lupo

Mar 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/24/98

Fiona McQuarrie wrote:

> Methinks Ms. Judd should have checked out the camera angles a little
> more carefully in rehearsal.

Should she? Just think how much discussion this has generated.
Publicity, no matter how dubious, is always good.

Matt Lupo

--
G. M. Lupo: ham...@lupo.com
P.O. Box 161963, Atlanta, GA 30321-1963

G. M. Lupo

Mar 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/24/98

zse...@frontiernet.net wrote:

> I did a double take last night - like the rest of you. Ashley Judd's
> front-slit dress bared it all last night. As CNN reported: "she was
> not wearing any hose". Radio station confirmed it this morning in
> live interview with Miss Judd.

Forget the clip. I want to see what Jack saw!

Slander Fu

Mar 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/24/98

I hate to deflate a good controversy, but we're probabl agog over phantom
snatch. I'm pretty sure that what y'all thought you saw was actually the
shadow of her downstage thigh thrown on her upstage thigh by the typically
high candlepower TV lighting. I mean, ah, anatomically...since she had her
hips perpendicular to the apron almost all the way to the podium--and that
was one carefully calculated strut, I bet--her downstage hip bone and drape
of her dress would probably hide her naughty bits.

But, if she did stride on sans undies, the first few rows of the stage
right audience probably got a helluva show.

gilliard

Mar 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/25/98

wrote:

>> Fiona McQuarrie wrote:
>>
>> > Methinks Ms. Judd should have checked out the camera angles a little
>> > more carefully in rehearsal.
>>
>> Should she? Just think how much discussion this has generated.
>> Publicity, no matter how dubious, is always good.
>

>And she did look lovely. FYI - Mama Judd wrote a letter to the
>editor of the Tennessean a couple of months ago, in answer
>to another letter that criticized Ashley's "flaunting," and said
>Naomi ought to be ashamed. Mama said she was, but that Ashley
>makes her own decisions, and will hopefully see the light
>eventually.

Wait a minute. Isn't she the daughter who graduated with honors from UK and
didn't get pregnant out of wedlock?

People are less worried about Wynnona who screws everything that moves in a
most indiscrete manner, than Ashley, who flashed a little beaver? Call me
confused, but it seems Ashley was the one who got out far less fucked up
than her sister.

>Mary

cen0...@centuryinter.net

Mar 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/25/98

cor...@mindspring.com (maryb) wrote:

>> Fiona McQuarrie wrote:
>>
>> > Methinks Ms. Judd should have checked out the camera angles a little
>> > more carefully in rehearsal.
>>
>> Should she? Just think how much discussion this has generated.
>> Publicity, no matter how dubious, is always good.

>And she did look lovely. FYI - Mama Judd wrote a letter to the
>editor of the Tennessean a couple of months ago, in answer
>to another letter that criticized Ashley's "flaunting," and said
>Naomi ought to be ashamed. Mama said she was, but that Ashley
>makes her own decisions, and will hopefully see the light
>eventually.

>Mary

Its not light that we would like to see about Ashley.

Mike Rice

cen0...@centuryinter.net

Mar 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/25/98

tdem...@aol.com (TDemicke) wrote:

I've reviewed the tape, you can't see any Ashley beaver!

\Mike Rice

-----Michelle M-----

Mar 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/25/98

On Tue, 24 Mar 1998 20:54:07 -0800, "G. M. Lupo"
<ham...@elsinore.lupo.com> wrote:

>Fiona McQuarrie wrote:
>
>> Methinks Ms. Judd should have checked out the camera angles a little
>> more carefully in rehearsal.
>
>Should she? Just think how much discussion this has generated.
>Publicity, no matter how dubious, is always good.
>

>Matt Lupo

I bet Sharon Stone is happy - maybe now people will finally stop
talking about HER coochie.

Michelle

Fiona McQuarrie

Mar 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/25/98

razz (ra...@mail.hartingdale.com.au) wrote:
: -----Michelle M----- wrote:

: > I bet Sharon Stone is happy - maybe now people will finally stop
: > talking about HER coochie.

: Does this mean the Sharon now becomes the Ashley?

Actually, a radio station here played Primus' song "Wynonna's Big Brown
Beaver" (about a furry animal, don'tcha know) and I kind of wondered if
Ashley heard that song and decided to show up her sister....

CHeers, Fiona

StCroixAds

Mar 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/25/98

>Wait a minute. Isn't she the daughter who graduated with honors from UK and
>didn't get pregnant out of wedlock?
>
>People are less worried about Wynnona who screws everything that moves in a
>most indiscrete manner, than Ashley, who flashed a little beaver? Call me
>confused, but it seems Ashley was the one who got out far less fucked up
>than her sister.
>

>>Mary

Actually, Ashley Judd never even graduated from college....I think it was a
little bit of "publicist handywork", because in an interview with the three
Judds that appeared in Ladies Home Journal, they clarify that she indeed did
not even graduate. She may have been smart, but she did not get her
degree.....If she has ever stated that she did graduate in an interview, it was
either a mistake or an out-right lie......

G. M. Lupo

Mar 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/25/98

Fiona McQuarrie wrote:

> Actually, a radio station here played Primus' song "Wynonna's Big Brown
> Beaver" (about a furry animal, don'tcha know) and I kind of wondered if
> Ashley heard that song and decided to show up her sister....

The first time I heard that song, I nearly fell over laughing.
Especially on verse three.

razz

Mar 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/26/98

-----Michelle M----- wrote:

> I bet Sharon Stone is happy - maybe now people will finally stop
> talking about HER coochie.

Does this mean the Sharon now becomes the Ashley?

Razz (who still prefers "cunt")

ka...@delphi.com

Mar 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/26/98

StCroixAds <stcro...@aol.com> writes:

>Actually, Ashley Judd never even graduated from college....I think it was a
>little bit of "publicist handywork", because in an interview with the three
>Judds that appeared in Ladies Home Journal, they clarify that she indeed did
>not even graduate. She may have been smart, but she did not get her
>degree.....If she has ever stated that she did graduate in an interview, it was
>either a mistake or an out-right lie......

.
She WAS, however, apparently supposed to be on that Pan Am flight
that blew up over Lockerbie Scotland (coming home from France).
According to Naomi's autobio, they heard about the crash and were
convinced she was on that plane, only to get a phone call later
from Ashley, who had gone to bed and didn't know about it.
.
kassa

Shelton Garner

Mar 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/26/98

On 25 Mar 1998 22:50:30 GMT, mcqu...@sfu.ca (Fiona McQuarrie) wrote:

>razz (ra...@mail.hartingdale.com.au) wrote:

>: -----Michelle M----- wrote:
>
>: > I bet Sharon Stone is happy - maybe now people will finally stop
>: > talking about HER coochie.
>
>: Does this mean the Sharon now becomes the Ashley?
>

>Actually, a radio station here played Primus' song "Wynonna's Big Brown
>Beaver" (about a furry animal, don'tcha know) and I kind of wondered if
>Ashley heard that song and decided to show up her sister....

I love Usenet.

lee

L. Shelton Bumgarner -- Keeper of the Great Renaming FAQ
Nattering Nabob of Narcissism * http://www.nottowayez.net/~leebum/
ICQ#: 9393354

Shelton Garner

Mar 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/26/98

On Tue, 24 Mar 1998 22:15:59 -0800, han...@newsguy.com (Slander Fu)
wrote:

Or maybe a "vulvala show?"

lee "good thing I use my powers for good, not evil." bumgarner

Skully919

Mar 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/30/98

>maryb wrote in message ...
>>In article <35188D...@elsinore.lupo.com>, ham...@elsinore.lupo.com

>wrote:

>>> Should she? Just think how much discussion this has generated.
>>> Publicity, no matter how dubious, is always good.
>>
>>And she did look lovely. FYI - Mama Judd wrote a letter to the
>>editor of the Tennessean a couple of months ago, in answer
>>to another letter that criticized Ashley's "flaunting," and said
>>Naomi ought to be ashamed. Mama said she was, but that Ashley
>>makes her own decisions, and will hopefully see the light
>>eventually.
>
>Wait a minute. Isn't she the daughter who graduated with honors from UK and
>didn't get pregnant out of wedlock?

Actually, Ashle never graduated UK she did, however, attend.

LuAnn

Les Bonser

Apr 5, 1998, 4:00:00 AM4/5/98

In article <imogen-ya02408000...@news.earthlink.net>,
imo...@earthlink.net (Imogen) wrote:

> In article <handjob-ya0240800...@enews.newsguy.com>,

> han...@newsguy.com (Slander Fu) wrote:
>
> > I hate to deflate a good controversy, but we're probabl agog over phantom
> > snatch. I'm pretty sure that what y'all thought you saw was actually the
> > shadow of her downstage thigh thrown on her upstage thigh by the typically
> > high candlepower TV lighting. I mean, ah, anatomically...since she had her
> > hips perpendicular to the apron almost all the way to the podium--and that
> > was one carefully calculated strut, I bet--her downstage hip bone and drape
> > of her dress would probably hide her naughty bits.
> >
> > But, if she did stride on sans undies, the first few rows of the stage
> > right audience probably got a helluva show.

And why do you suppose Jack Nicholson had that shit-eating grin all night?

Les

razz

Apr 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/6/98

Les Bonser wrote:

> And why do you suppose Jack Nicholson had that shit-eating grin all
> night?

I think you've confused orifices. However, Nicholson is often described
as having a "shit-eating grin", are they trying to tell us something?

Razz (roll over, Beethoven)