National Actors Day

1 view

David Dalton

Sep 7, 2023, 11:08:25 PM9/7/23
September 8 is National Actors Day, and I wish a speedy
resolution to the actors and writers strike.

(It is also Pardon Day, so I hope to be pardoned from
my low/working/ascetic/wilderness/forsaken years.)

"And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill;
And the hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand” (Ferron)

anim8rfsk

Sep 8, 2023, 4:33:36 AM9/8/23
David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com> wrote:
> September 8 is National Actors Day, and I wish a speedy
> resolution to the actors and writers strike.

I don’t. If they don’t want to work, let them go hungry.

Celebrate Star Trek day instead.