Jon Bon Jovi marriage

Morais

Jul 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/18/96

I read on "Star" magazine that Jon Bon Jovi and his wife Dorothea Hurley
are spliting up. Does someone know anything about it?

plo...@pipeline.com

Jul 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/19/96

In article <4sokfr$l...@dfw-ixnews9.ix.netcom.com>, Ted and Joanne Spieker
writes:

>Morais <ar...@unisys.com.br> wrote:
>>I read on "Star" magazine that Jon Bon Jovi and his wife Dorothea Hurley

>>are spliting up. Does someone know anything about it?
>>

>Oh, I hope it's not true! Not that I am a fan---I can't even name a Bon
>Jovi song---but I remember a thread last summer in which an asg-er dissed

>Dorothea as an "ugly celebrity spouse." Thankfully, most people found this

>a little unfair (which is why I love asg); Dorothea is not a movie star,
>so why should she have to look like one? If the "Star" article does turn
>out to be true, I just hope JBJ hasn't dumped Dorothea for some
>anorexic mannequin.

More likely a silicone wonder. I remember an article a few years back,
when they were newleyweds, where he was bragging that he could go into any
strip club in the country and sleep with any or all of the dancers at will
since he was BON JOVI (tee hee). When the reporter asked, "If I quote this
in the article, what will your wife say?" He got all riled up and said
something to the effect of "I'll deny I said it. What the fuck do you
wanna do, ruin my marriage?"

Tupelo
ASGTP #104
Resident Elvis Archivist and
Peanut-Butter Sandwich Fryer

*****

I met Darrell at a club where I danced on a platform in a fringed outfit,
wearing a cowboy hat and waving toy pistols. He bought me a drink. I told
him I was going to quit dancing because my torso ached. "Your torso should
be in the Louvre," he said, "which is a museum."
-- Debra Monroe, "The Source of Trouble"

Ted and Joanne Spieker

Jul 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/19/96

Morais <ar...@unisys.com.br> wrote:
>I read on "Star" magazine that Jon Bon Jovi and his wife Dorothea Hurley
>are spliting up. Does someone know anything about it?

Oh, I hope it's not true! Not that I am a fan---I can't even name a Bon
Jovi song---but I remember a thread last summer in which an asg-er dissed
Dorothea as an "ugly celebrity spouse." Thankfully, most people found this
a little unfair (which is why I love asg); Dorothea is not a movie star,
so why should she have to look like one? If the "Star" article does turn
out to be true, I just hope JBJ hasn't dumped Dorothea for some
anorexic mannequin.

Joanne

Barbara MacRae

Jul 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/20/96

In article <4spf1r$i...@newsbf02.news.aol.com> nev...@aol.com (NEVINDB) writes:
>I had seen a picture of them together I thought she looked pretty.

She IS pretty. She just looks NORMAL, and we're conditioned to think
that celebrities and their mates should look... I dunno, bionic. We
live in a world where someone as synthetic as Heather Locklear complains
that her ex's new wife is "plastic". Well, sure she is, but look in
the mirror, hon. It's not like he changed types along the line - she
just has *even bigger* implants, and an extra row of false eyelashes.

-Barb

DBJ

Jul 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/20/96

In <barbDut...@netcom.com> ba...@netcom.com (Barbara MacRae) writes:

>In article <4spf1r$i...@newsbf02.news.aol.com> nev...@aol.com (NEVINDB) writes:
>>I had seen a picture of them together I thought she looked pretty.

>She IS pretty. She just looks NORMAL, and we're conditioned to think
>that celebrities and their mates should look... I dunno, bionic. We

Isn't it amazing that a woman who has a natural, NORMAL beauty in
celebrity terms would be considered unattractive?

So many teen-age girls now are trying all kinds of artificial means
to beautify themselves, anorexia and bulemia are on the rise.

Beautifying one's spirit and soul doesn't seem to have as much
priority.

Beverly

Robin Colleen Moore

Jul 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/20/96

In article <barbDut...@netcom.com> ba...@netcom.com (Barbara MacRae) writes:

>In article <4spf1r$i...@newsbf02.news.aol.com> nev...@aol.com (NEVINDB) writes:
>>I had seen a picture of them together I thought she looked pretty.

>She IS pretty. She just looks NORMAL, and we're conditioned to think
>that celebrities and their mates should look... I dunno, bionic.

LOL! "We have the technology", indeed!...

> We
>live in a world where someone as synthetic as Heather Locklear complains
>that her ex's new wife is "plastic". Well, sure she is, but look in
>the mirror, hon. It's not like he changed types along the line - she
>just has *even bigger* implants, and an extra row of false eyelashes.

*Thank you*! It's about time someone pointed that out...I've seen various
photos of Dorothea over the years, and while she's no model or silicone Susie,
she's still a perfectly attractive *real* woman. So she's got a tummy--big
deal! She's had 2 children! *Most* women don't look quite the same after
giving birth...but then again, most women have enough of a life working inside
and/or outside their homes *and* taking care of said children that they don't
have all the time in the world to spend at the gym getting buff (take *that*,
Demi!), and I assume she falls into this category. Whatever...if he's dumped
her for some bippy w/more plastic parts than Barbie ever knew existed, it'll
be his loss...hopefully she'll get plenty of alimony/child support, and meet a
much better man in the end (living well is the best revenge, you know...).

BTW, could someone out there *please* explain to me just why fake boobs are so
great? I've had the real things now for over 20 years, and frankly, they've
been a hell of a lot more trouble than they've been worth--they get in the way
of moving, they bump against my arms sometimes, I keep managing to spill
stuff on them when I eat, they make finding decent-fitting clothes a nightmare
(most clothes are cut for a B cup, so getting things to hang right on a DD is
*not* an easy task--Sabine, wanna back me up on this?), they make strange men
drool on the street and stare, etc. etc. etc....and from everything I've
heard, the fake ones don't even *feel* right--they're all hard instead of nice
& soft. I mean, what the hell gives? Are the kind of men who *like* fake
tits the kind who don't care about function & feel as long as the form evokes
gasps of envy from other men?Could someone please enlighten me on this?
<sigh>

OK, end of rant for the time being... :-)

Robin the mad photographer (feeling better after a trip to the hair salon)

ro...@mindspring.com--Beware of photographers bearing brownies...
Mama Hen/Net Goddess/Mad Photographer..."*You're* not supposed
to get beaver for your birthday, Robin!"--My roommate Stephanie
E-mail me for info on the Reznor heater/alt.music.nin t-shirts!

plo...@pipeline.com

Jul 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/20/96

In article <robin.116...@mindspring.com>, Robin Colleen Moore
writes:

>(most clothes are cut for a B cup, so getting things to hang right on a DD
is
>*not* an easy task--Sabine, wanna back me up on this?)

I too will back you up on this -- although the DD's aren't in my sig,
they're sure on my chest. Can't wear tank tops/baby T's/halters without
looking like I'm smuggling canteloupes, forget about going braless EVER
and, if I had thought once in my life about aerobicizing, well, that would
be right out. Ow! Ooch! Ow! Add the fact that I'm 5'2, and, well, I
just look like a Weeble. Nothing too sexy there. Although the family tits
did get my sister that great job at Hooters...

C Neilson

Jul 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/21/96

plo...@pipeline.com wrote:

>In article <robin.116...@mindspring.com>, Robin Colleen Moore
>writes:
>
>>(most clothes are cut for a B cup, so getting things to hang right on a DD
>is
>>*not* an easy task--Sabine, wanna back me up on this?)
>
>I too will back you up on this -- although the DD's aren't in my sig,
>they're sure on my chest. Can't wear tank tops/baby T's/halters without
>looking like I'm smuggling canteloupes, forget about going braless EVER
>and, if I had thought once in my life about aerobicizing, well, that would
>be right out. Ow! Ooch! Ow! Add the fact that I'm 5'2, and, well, I
>just look like a Weeble. Nothing too sexy there. Although the family tits
>did get my sister that great job at Hooters...
>
>Tupelo

Oh my god. You've spoken my mind (although I'm 5"6 tall)
Have you ever had a typical guy who'd be talking to you,
but his stare is fixed to your chest? It drives me nuts.
Sometimes it'd get to the point where I would snap
"Have you finished talking to my bust?"
I can't even go jogging - I'd rather stab the knife beneath my
fingernails rather than humiliating myself by holding my chest still.
What about when you walk down the street and you see
those guys' evasive glances. And the ladies' changing room?! Jeesh..
Call me paranoid if you like, but feck it....I wanna be Kate Moss!! ;)

Catya (a film bore who doesn't WANT to be another Dolly Parton!)
xx

Reality's Bitch

Jul 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/21/96

: C Neilson (cnei...@catya.demon.co.uk) wrote: Oh my god. You've spoken

: my mind (although I'm 5"6 tall) Have you ever had a typical guy who'd be
: talking to you, but his stare is fixed to your chest? It drives me nuts.

This is so old and tired that, *years* ago, I began leaning over and
speaking diRECTly to their zippers...usually don't have that problem with
the same man, twice. Please try this at home...

#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#
~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~
If the Good Lord hadn't wanted us to suffer, we'd all be a whole lot happier.

vcz
Born to Opine

plo...@usa.pipeline.com

Jul 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/21/96

In article <4ss90v$u...@news.flinet.com>, Reality writes:

>: C Neilson (cnei...@catya.demon.co.uk) wrote: Oh my god. You've spoken

>: my mind (although I'm 5"6 tall) Have you ever had a typical guy who'd be

>: talking to you, but his stare is fixed to your chest? It drives me
nuts.

>This is so old and tired that, *years* ago, I began leaning over and
>speaking diRECTly to their zippers...usually don't have that problem with
>the same man, twice. Please try this at home...

One tactic I've found helpful is to bend way down -- squat almost -- and
tilt your head up at them so your eyes are where your boobs were. The more
obvious you make it, the better it works. They're usually pretty sheepish
after that.

DBJ

Jul 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/21/96

In <4ss90v$u...@news.flinet.com> v...@shell.flinet.com (Reality's Bitch) writes:

>: C Neilson (cnei...@catya.demon.co.uk) wrote: Oh my god. You've spoken
>: my mind (although I'm 5"6 tall) Have you ever had a typical guy who'd be
>: talking to you, but his stare is fixed to your chest? It drives me nuts.
>
>This is so old and tired that, *years* ago, I began leaning over and
>speaking diRECTly to their zippers...usually don't have that problem with
>the same man, twice. Please try this at home...

Now THAT'S one to remember!!!

Thanks for the tip. I bet it definitely leaves an "impression"
on the guy.

Beverly

Alexandra

Jul 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/21/96

In <4stqn6$c...@news2.h1.usa.pipeline.com> plo...@usa.pipeline.com
writes:

>In article <4ss90v$u...@news.flinet.com>, Reality writes:
>
>>: C Neilson (cnei...@catya.demon.co.uk) wrote: Oh my god. You've
spoken

>>: my mind (although I'm 5"6 tall) Have you ever had a typical guy
who'd be

>>: talking to you, but his stare is fixed to your chest? It drives me
>nuts.
>>
>>This is so old and tired that, *years* ago, I began leaning over and
>>speaking diRECTly to their zippers...usually don't have that problem
>>with the same man, twice. Please try this at home...
>
>One tactic I've found helpful is to bend way down -- squat almost --
>and tilt your head up at them so your eyes are where your boobs were.
>The more obvious you make it, the better it works. They're usually
>pretty sheepish after that.
>
>Tupelo
>ASGTP #104
>Resident Elvis Archivist and
>Peanut-Butter Sandwich Fryer

Hee-hee, both *very* good tactics. I've always just said: "Hey pal, my
face is up here!"

Kisses,
Alexandra

Reality's Bitch @ amazon beast from hell dot com

Jul 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/21/96

> dbj...@ix.netcom.com (DBJ)wrote:

>>: C Neilson (cnei...@catya.demon.co.uk) wrote: Oh my god. You've spoken
>>: my mind (although I'm 5"6 tall) Have you ever had a typical guy who'd be
>>: talking to you, but his stare is fixed to your chest? It drives me nuts.

: And Reality's Bitch replied: This is so old and tired that, *years*

: ago, I began leaning over and speaking diRECTly to their zippers...usually
: don't have that problem with the same man, twice. Please try this at home.

> Now THAT'S one to remember!!! Thanks for the tip. I bet it definitely

> leaves an "impression" on the guy.

You're Quite Welcome, darlin'...try this, *once*, and (I assure you) they
*never* forget your...ummm...face.

[ And, in all fairness, I must admit that this trick has made me a couple
of "new friends" (male) who were able to *laugh* at their Foolishness,
appreciate my "Honesty", and WAKE THE *FUCK* *UP*!!! ]

Clarksville Street Department

Jul 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/22/96

Clarksville Street Department (jo...@iglou.com) wrote:
: DBJ (dbj...@ix.netcom.com) wrote:
: : In <4ss90v$u...@news.flinet.com> v...@shell.flinet.com (Reality's Bitch) writes:

: : >: C Neilson (cnei...@catya.demon.co.uk) wrote: Oh my god. You've spoken

: : >: my mind (although I'm 5"6 tall) Have you ever had a typical guy who'd be
: : >: talking to you, but his stare is fixed to your chest? It drives me nuts.

: : >
: : >This is so old and tired that, *years* ago, I began leaning over and

: : >speaking diRECTly to their zippers...usually don't have that problem with

: : >the same man, twice. Please try this at home...
: : >
: : Now THAT'S one to remember!!!

: : Thanks for the tip. I bet it definitely leaves an "impression"
: : on the guy.

: It does work. I was so tired of guys gawking at my chest, that I would
: just look down and talk to their crotch the rest of the conversation.
: Usually it worked; but with some it was a turBeve - go figure.

To follow-up and correct my *own* post - that word should be turn-on.
Sorry!

: ly

: --

: Joanna - striving everyday to be the person my dog thinks I am.---

--

Joanna - striving everyday to be the person my dog thinks I am.---

Clarksville Street Department

Sabine the Diva Chick

Jul 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/23/96

...i'm so behind, etc., etc.

As the Wunderbunnies munched my email, Robin Colleen Moore mentioned:

>In article <barbDut...@netcom.com> ba...@netcom.com (Barbara MacRae) writes:
>>In article <4spf1r$i...@newsbf02.news.aol.com> nev...@aol.com (NEVINDB) writes:

[snip]

>*Thank you*! It's about time someone pointed that out...I've seen various
>photos of Dorothea over the years, and while she's no model or silicone Susie,
>she's still a perfectly attractive *real* woman. So she's got a tummy--big
>deal! She's had 2 children! *Most* women don't look quite the same after
>giving birth...but then again, most women have enough of a life working inside
>and/or outside their homes *and* taking care of said children that they don't
>have all the time in the world to spend at the gym getting buff (take *that*,
>Demi!), and I assume she falls into this category. Whatever...if he's dumped
>her for some bippy w/more plastic parts than Barbie ever knew existed, it'll
>be his loss...hopefully she'll get plenty of alimony/child support, and meet a
>much better man in the end (living well is the best revenge, you know...).

go you!

>BTW, could someone out there *please* explain to me just why fake boobs are so
>great? I've had the real things now for over 20 years, and frankly, they've
>been a hell of a lot more trouble than they've been worth--they get in the way
>of moving, they bump against my arms sometimes, I keep managing to spill
>stuff on them when I eat, they make finding decent-fitting clothes a nightmare

>(most clothes are cut for a B cup, so getting things to hang right on a DD is
>*not* an easy task--Sabine, wanna back me up on this?)

you rang? admittedly, some find humongous hooters attractive, but
they're a real pain in the ass. not to mention the nightmares i have
that someday they might sag and actually *touch* my ass. finding a
40DDD bra that doesn't resemble a nurse's shoe is somewhat similar to
searching for the holy grail...

>, they make strange men
>drool on the street and stare, etc. etc. etc....

which is *so* enjoyable.

>and from everything I've
>heard, the fake ones don't even *feel* right--they're all hard instead of nice
>& soft.

i haven't actually touched a fake one <to my knowledge>, but
apparently the reason that some get hard is because of how the scars
heal. <scar tissue encapsulates the implant.> even if they're
"soft", they certainly wouldn't pass the squish test, and they seem to
defy gravity.

> I mean, what the hell gives? Are the kind of men who *like* fake
>tits the kind who don't care about function & feel as long as the form evokes
>gasps of envy from other men?Could someone please enlighten me on this?
><sigh>

i know one guy who's really into the unbelievably huge fake ones. in
his case, the visual is such a turn-on that he doesn't care how they
*feel*.

>Robin the mad photographer (feeling better after a trip to the hair salon)

that always helps :)

sabine the diva chick, asgtpr #40ddd

-=-=-=-=-=Sabine the Diva Chick & Her Fabulous Wunderbunnies=-=-=-=-=-
"I am a Professional Actor. Do Not try this at Home."
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=di...@interlog.com=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Reality's Bitch

Jul 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/23/96

> Janice (jan...@mit.edu) wrote: Unfortunately this isn't confined to cup
> size. I'm 34-A and have had plenty of males address their conversation to
> my nonexistent cleavage. Just thought you larger gals would like to know
> your smaller sisters (kind of) feel your pain.

No "kind of" about it...ANYone reduced to a body part will feel this pain.
And, I have a question...

Vanity sizing for *clothing* has existed forever, but I've recently begun
noticing that, although for *years* I was a 36B, I now must shop for C & D
cups in order to find a bra which fits.

I have not been pregnant, gained weight, had implants, nor anything else
which might explain this phenomenon...so I've begun wondering if the sizes
are being changed in order to make us feel top-heavy.

Anyone else notice this??? Or are my tits running amok...

med...@io.org

Jul 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/23/96

Janice <jan...@mit.edu> wrote:

>> : C Neilson (cnei...@catya.demon.co.uk) wrote: Oh my god. You've spoken
>> : my mind (although I'm 5"6 tall) Have you ever had a typical guy who'd be
>> : talking to you, but his stare is fixed to your chest? It drives me nuts.
>

>Unfortunately this isn't confined to cup size. I'm 34-A and have had plenty of
>males address their conversation to my nonexistent cleavage.

Do they tend to talk louder?

(I make fake sign-language motions with my hands right near my breasts
so Mr. Peepers can't miss what I'm saying.)

______________________________________
________| med...@io.org |_______
\ | http://www.io.org/~medusa | /
\ | *a woman's place is in your face* | /
/ |______________________________________| \
/__________) (_________\

lea bob

Jul 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/23/96

re: women w/DD's - a friend of mine occasionally wore a button pinned
to her renfaire bodice which read "nice weather, aren't they?". i,
myself, being a b-cup, never had that experience until i went to a
party wearing a chainmail bra with nothing underneath it. i guy
looked me *straight* in the tits and said "are you engaged?" to which
i replied "nah. we're just good friends."

and when i was in france, i saw a woman walking down the street in a
cropped t-shirt, with an enthusiastic pair of big boob obviously
completely unleashed and just bouncing away in the jolliest fashion.
the t-shirt read "hello, boys!"

lea bob
excuse me for talking to your crotch, sweetie. i just want to talk to
the one with the brain.

v...@shell.flinet.com (Reality's Bitch) wrote:

>: C Neilson (cnei...@catya.demon.co.uk) wrote: Oh my god. You've spoken
>: my mind (although I'm 5"6 tall) Have you ever had a typical guy who'd be
>: talking to you, but his stare is fixed to your chest? It drives me nuts.

>This is so old and tired that, *years* ago, I began leaning over and

>speaking diRECTly to their zippers...usually don't have that problem with
>the same man, twice. Please try this at home...

>#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#

Janice

Jul 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/23/96

> : C Neilson (cnei...@catya.demon.co.uk) wrote: Oh my god. You've spoken
> : my mind (although I'm 5"6 tall) Have you ever had a typical guy who'd be
> : talking to you, but his stare is fixed to your chest? It drives me nuts.

Unfortunately this isn't confined to cup size. I'm 34-A and have had plenty of
males address their conversation to my nonexistent cleavage. Just thought you

larger gals would like to know your smaller sisters (kind of) feel your pain.

--
Janet from Another Planet

Therapist: "I thought you didn't believe in God."
George: "I do--for the ~bad~ things!"

DBJ

Jul 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/24/96

In <4t2og9$5...@news.flinet.com> v...@shell.flinet.com (Reality's Bitch) writes:

>Vanity sizing for *clothing* has existed forever, but I've recently begun
>noticing that, although for *years* I was a 36B, I now must shop for C & D
>cups in order to find a bra which fits.
>
>I have not been pregnant, gained weight, had implants, nor anything else
>which might explain this phenomenon...so I've begun wondering if the sizes
>are being changed in order to make us feel top-heavy.

I've noticed it, but also a lot has to do with which brand you try as
well. One thing I have to say is I don't care what brand I've tried,
NONE of them are comfy.

We can make bathysphere's that can withstand the intense pressures of
the depths of the oceans, spacecraft that have passed the ends of our
solar system, but can't seem to engineer something that is capable of
holding a pair of tits in place comfortably!!

>Anyone else notice this??? Or are my tits running amok...

Tits running amok evokes a rather Dali-esque mind picture ;^)
You are indeed quite creative in the art of verbal mental
creations. 'Tis an ART!!!!

Beverly

Reality's Bitch @ amazon beast from hell dot com

Jul 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/24/96

> From: dbj...@ix.netcom.com (DBJ)

: Reality's Bitch writes: Anyone else notice this??? Or are my tits

: running amok...

> Tits running amok evokes a rather Dali-esque mind picture ;^)
> You are indeed quite creative in the art of verbal mental
> creations. 'Tis an ART!!!!

<blush.blush> My cups runneth over...

Reality's Bitch

Jul 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/24/96

: lea bob (li...@mail.tdl.com) wrote: re: women w/DD's - a friend of mine

: occasionally wore a button pinned to her renfaire bodice which read "nice
: weather, aren't they?".

: i, myself, being a b-cup, never had that experience until i went to a
: party wearing a chainmail bra with nothing underneath it. i guy looked me
: *straight* in the tits and said "are you engaged?" to which i replied
: "nah. we're just good friends."

: and when i was in france, i saw a woman walking down the street in a
: cropped t-shirt, with an enthusiastic pair of big boob obviously
: completely unleashed and just bouncing away in the jolliest fashion.
: the t-shirt read "hello, boys!"

HiLARious. Thanks for the "tweak"...

Robin Colleen Moore

Jul 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/26/96

Since this entire thread has completely mutated beyond the subject of JBJ's
wandering eye (and since I'm largely to blame for it), I thought a thread
title change was in order... :-)

In article <Dv4AC...@ridgecrest.ca.us> jro...@ridgecrest.ca.us (-=JR=-)
writes:

>In article <4sriec$9...@news2.h1.usa.pipeline.com>, plo...@pipeline.com
>says...

>Did you ever try one of those gawdawful "minimizers? They are
>constructed to make you a size smaller, but - in the immortal
>words of Dolly Parton - "you can't squeese 8 pounds into a 5 pound
>sack" (or something of that sort)

Yep...and I'm hear to tell you that they *don't* work! Not only do they *not*
make you look smaller, but all they do is flatten out your tits and just let
them kinda hang there...and *that's* supposed to make them look smaller???
Yeah, *right*...

Now if I can just find a really good bra without underwires (which *hurt*,
damn it!), that's supportive, comfortable, shapely, attractive, *and* comes in
beige/sand/nude/whatever as well as plain old white, I shall be a very happy
girl. (And in spite of all of Jane Russell's ads, the spanette in the
18-hour-bra smells funny, so they're out...)

More whining from the mammarily advantaged,

Robin the mad photographer (who will be damned if she'll apologize for having
big boobs)

Kammysutra

Jul 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/27/96

hi everyone.....i've been a lurker for a long time and i want to tell you,
you all have made my life worth living on more than one dismal day :-) i
can only aspire to the wit, wisdom and general fooforaw some of the
regular posters here display.

this thread really got me, though. as the possessor of 44G (*yes,
really*) breasts, i can tell you they are a decidedly mixed blessing.
i've always gotten my bras (which are roughly the size of airplane
tarpaulins) from catalogs. however, i just found "just my size" brand
front hook bras that actually fit and HAVE NO DAMNED UNDERWIRE! i've
avoided uniboob syndrome and can get through the day without constantly
pulling the thing out of my tender flesh.

plus, i found them at K-Mart :-)
--kammy...@aol.com

Alexandra

Jul 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/27/96

In <robin.118...@mindspring.com> ro...@mindspring.com (Robin

Okay, I resisted, but I'm going to throw in my own Big Boob story. When
I was eleven, I really wanted this game called The Dating Game
(remember that?). My dad always told me that if I wanted something, I'd
have to earn it. Well, I *knew* selling lemonade was going to take
waaaaay too long so I came up w/another idea. The boys always thought I
was cool because A) I could play kick ball with the best of them (still
can) and B) had huge tits by the time I was 10. So for a measly
quarter, I'd go into the coat room with one of the horny little
buggers. I'd let 'em look but not touch. I took 3 and a half hours to
save up for the game.

Kisses,
Alexandra

colleen condron

Jul 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/27/96

In article <robin.118...@mindspring.com> ro...@mindspring.com (Robin Colleen Moore) writes:

>In article <Dv4AC...@ridgecrest.ca.us> jro...@ridgecrest.ca.us (-=JR=-)
>writes:

>Now if I can just find a really good bra without underwires (which *hurt*,

>damn it!), that's supportive, comfortable, shapely, attractive, *and* comes in
>beige/sand/nude/whatever as well as plain old white, I shall be a very happy
>girl. (And in spite of all of Jane Russell's ads, the spanette in the
>18-hour-bra smells funny, so they're out...)

May I add one more thing? How about one that REALLY "lifts and
separates"....I HATE that uniboob look! And yeah, how about one that
doesn't look like a steel belted radial?

Colleen

Centre of the Known Universe

Jul 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/28/96

ne...@ix.netcom.com(Alexandra) wrote:

<Breast reduction, sweeties>

>Okay, I resisted, but I'm going to throw in my own Big Boob story. When
>I was eleven, I really wanted this game called The Dating Game
>(remember that?). My dad always told me that if I wanted something, I'd
>have to earn it. Well, I *knew* selling lemonade was going to take
>waaaaay too long so I came up w/another idea. The boys always thought I
>was cool because A) I could play kick ball with the best of them (still
>can) and B) had huge tits by the time I was 10. So for a measly
>quarter, I'd go into the coat room with one of the horny little
>buggers. I'd let 'em look but not touch. I took 3 and a half hours to
>save up for the game.
>Kisses,
>Alexandra

Oh darling! How fabulously resourceful of you! Er...shall we try
again? I mean to say, sweetie - it turns out Whitewalls didn't have
any fire insurance, and I can only turn my front parlour into a disco
so many nights in a row (23 and counting - and my god how the bathroom
needs a fresh coat of paint now).

So - Shall We Try It?
LCM

Centre of the Known Universe

"A ray of sunshine amidst all this melanoma."
LCM - Mid-Bolly-Stoli, 1996
ASGTRP#01 & TEMPORARY Welcome Wagoneer

Centre of the Known Universe

Jul 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/28/96

kammy...@aol.com (Kammysutra) wrote:

>hi everyone.....i've been a lurker for a long time and i want to tell you,
>you all have made my life worth living on more than one dismal day :-)

<Sweetiemobile a-whirring down the street, screaching to a halt, as
the always-staggering LCM stampedes from behind the wheel, arms
outstretched and Stoli swinging wildly)

Darling! Come, give us a big hug! Oh, now don't YOU look sharp? Is
it a LaCroix? I didn't realize he *did* terricloth - fabulous.

(Hollywood kisses all 'round - LCM links arms and waltzes the fence
whilst whispering conspiratorily...)

Sweetie - just between you, me, and my psychic friend's network, this
place is a snake pit - vipers and asps galore - but you can trust *me*
darling - I won't steear you wrong...

(sound of Sweetiemobile falling out of gear and swerving into a nearby
fire hydrant)

>can only aspire to the wit, wisdom and general fooforaw some of the
>regular posters here display.

Oh darling - aren't they wonderful? I too have had to aspire to
greatness - see? My platforms are now 5" and with cleats! One must
try to keep up when pussyfooting with such a "fast" crowd.

>this thread really got me, though. as the possessor of 44G (*yes,
>really*) breasts, i can tell you they are a decidedly mixed blessing.
>i've always gotten my bras (which are roughly the size of airplane
>tarpaulins) from catalogs. however, i just found "just my size" brand
>front hook bras that actually fit and HAVE NO DAMNED UNDERWIRE! i've
>avoided uniboob syndrome and can get through the day without constantly
>pulling the thing out of my tender flesh.

My goodness - you're obviously a woman of great substance and vigour -
I shall call my tailor immediately and see if we can have some
sequined ones done up - de rigeur for talent-night down at Whitewalls,
you see.

(sound of LCM heaving into tears, whilst knocking back the Stoli with
poignant abandon)

Oh darling - I forgot - I burned down the disco weeks ago! Oh - but I
must be strong - I'm here on official business...

(sound of LCM being strong, as his *is* here on official business)

Sweetie - as our newest and most cherished trailer park resident, you
*must* contact the following people...

- Check out *NaNcY*'s homepage for the Anti-FAQ if you haven't
already...it contains all the news, views, and who-blew-who's
- Run screaming to David Migicovsky's homepage to check out his
Trailer Park map - you'll see who's where and what's why (until then,
I insist you stay with me at #01 - I have a roll-away in the shed we
can put in the parlour for you)
- Next, you *must* contact Lee Weiser - he's the keeper of the Trailer
Park lots - he'll be able to fix you up with a snazzy number, after
which I'll throw you a good old-fashioned barner-burner of a trailer
warming (hint - get fire insurance, sweetie - and make it worth
millions)
- Finally - you absolutely HAVE to tell me you'll keep posting - my
emotional rollercoaster will be completely derailed if you don't!

>plus, i found them at K-Mart :-)
>--kammy...@aol.com

Fabulous. Now if you'll excuse me, sweetie - I see I've just flooded
the neighborhood with that fire hyrdrant mishap, so I'd best be on my
way before the proper authorities arrive and confiscate my driver's
liscense *again* this week. Until again, I shall of course remain...

Your New Best Friend And Total Confidant,

Centre of the Known Universe

Jul 30, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/30/96

kammy...@aol.com (Kammysutra) wrote:

>LCM wrote: <Darling! Come, give us a big hug! Oh, now don't YOU look

>sharp? Is
>it a LaCroix? I didn't realize he *did* terricloth - fabulous.

>wow, what a welcome! it's enough to give a girl (vigorous though she is)
>the vapors!

>i only hope to live up to the enthusiasm :-)

>kisses all around....
>--kammy...@aol.com

Don't be nervous, darling - just be yourself and I'm certain the
entire universe will begin changing it's axis. Oh. Wait. Perhaps
not. But fear not - as long as you and are new best friends, who
*needs* such galactic trappings, hmmm? Until again...

Whirring Wildly About In The Sweetiemobile,