Loni Anderson -- who slept with WKRP co-star Gary Sandy -- is a plastic surgery MESS!

Taylor

Aug 3, 2009, 3:21:39 PM8/3/09
But nooooooobody beats Marilu Henner in slut-ness, who slept with MOST
male Taxi co-stars.

Jud Hirsch, seriously??!! UGH!

===

What Loni Anderson SAW
Posted Aug 2nd 2009 1:18AM by TMZ Staff, KJIH-TV

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.tmz.com/media/2009/07/0731_loni_anderson_80538299_saw_mask_56068051_wi_split.jpg

Here's 62-year-old "Stroker Ace" star Loni Anderson at a Beverly Hills
event (left) -- and the doll in the "Saw" films (right).

One is a popular Halloween mask.

We're just sayin'.

See Also
What Daryl Hannah SAW

What Joan Allen SAW

What Linda Evans SAW

Filed under: Beauty

Audie Murphy's Ghost

Aug 3, 2009, 6:08:13 PM8/3/09
In article
<1b5be02f-c62b-4a1d...@l35g2000pra.googlegroups.com>,
Taylor <lukeb...@gmail.com> wrote:

> But nooooooobody beats Marilu Henner in slut-ness, who slept with MOST
> male Taxi co-stars.
>
> Jud Hirsch, seriously??!! UGH!

Gary Sandy also bagged Jan Smithers.

Some people are just born lucky.

Tom

Aug 3, 2009, 6:56:16 PM8/3/09
On Aug 3, 5:08 pm, Audie Murphy's Ghost <takebackamer...@2008.com>
wrote:
> In article
> <1b5be02f-c62b-4a1d-8e43-7efcf0bf5...@l35g2000pra.googlegroups.com>,

> Taylor <lukebenw...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > But nooooooobody beats Marilu Henner in slut-ness, who slept with MOST
> > male Taxi co-stars.
>
> > Jud Hirsch, seriously??!! UGH!
>
> Gary Sandy also bagged Jan Smithers.
>
> Some people are just born lucky.

Indeed... sometimes it's better to be lucky than good! ;-)

Tom

Imaginary Friend

Aug 3, 2009, 8:39:35 PM8/3/09

Loni still looks good, always wanted to wake up next to Jan though.

Michael O'Connor

Aug 3, 2009, 9:56:06 PM8/3/09
On Aug 3, 3:21 pm, Taylor <lukebenw...@gmail.com> wrote:
> But nooooooobody beats Marilu Henner in slut-ness, who slept with MOST
> male Taxi co-stars.
>
> Jud Hirsch, seriously??!! UGH!

I think the only male castmember of Taxi she did not sleep with was
Danny DeVito, because Rhea Perlman would have ripped her apart.

PUSSS...@aol.com

Aug 3, 2009, 10:06:26 PM8/3/09
On Aug 3, 3:21 pm, Taylor <lukebenw...@gmail.com> wrote:
> But nooooooobody beats Marilu Henner in slut-ness, who slept with MOST
> male Taxi co-stars.
>
> Jud Hirsch, seriously??!! UGH!
>
> ===
>
> What Loni Anderson SAW
> Posted Aug 2nd 2009 1:18AM by TMZ Staff, KJIH-TV
>
> http://www.blogcdn.com/www.tmz.com/media/2009/07/0731_loni_anderson_8...

> Here's 62-year-old "Stroker Ace" star Loni Anderson at a Beverly Hills
> event (left) -- and the doll in the "Saw" films (right).
>
> One is a popular Halloween mask.
>
> We're just sayin'.
>
> See Also
> What Daryl Hannah SAW
>
> What Joan Allen SAW
>
> What Linda Evans SAW
>
> Filed under: Beauty

TMZ is nuts...she looks fine.

Billie

Audie Murphy's Ghost

Aug 3, 2009, 11:03:37 PM8/3/09
In article <3n0f75h3ort3rc0ka...@4ax.com>, Imaginary
Friend <no...@home.com> wrote:

That's pretty much what Gary said, back in the day.

robbielynn

Aug 4, 2009, 10:00:55 PM8/4/09
She's still very attractive. I've seen her twice in person
and she looks good.

Nancy2

Aug 5, 2009, 10:58:01 AM8/5/09

> TMZ is nuts...she looks fine.
>
> Billie- Hide quoted text -

Looks great to me.

I thought Gary Sandy was gay...?

N.

aqua...@windstream.net

Apr 11, 2016, 10:39:32 AM4/11/16
On Monday, August 3, 2009 at 6:08:13 PM UTC-4, Audie Murphy's Ghost wrote:
> In article
> <1b5bef-c62b-4...@lg2000pra.googlegroups.com>,
> Taylor <luk...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > But nooooooobody beats Marilu Henner in slut-ness, who slept with MOST
> > male Taxi co-stars.
> >
> > Jud Hirsch, seriously??!! UGH!
>

> Gary Sandy also bagged Jan Smithers.
>
> Some people are just born lucky.

Bagged? As if she was some sort of game animal? A little casual sexism there? Besides, I can't picture Jan voluntarily playing second fiddle to Loni. It was bad enough they treated her character that way. Loni was flashier but Jan was prettier...by far.