Willie Brown admits it: Kamala Harris slept her way to the top

DC Auto

Apr 24, 2021, 3:57:37 AM4/24/21
Editor's note:

American Thinker normally does not reprint previously published
material, but this morning, we are making an exception, owing to
the level of interest in Kamala Harris and her political career,
which began, as Howie Carr quipped, "working under Willie Brown."

The item below was originally published January 27, 2019.

* * * *

Kamala Harris, that vaunted self-righteous feminist candidate
who's using her 'year of the woman' chops to challenge President
Trump in 2020, has a little problem: She slept her way to the
top.

You know, the mistress thing, not exactly moving on up based on
hard work or merit, that little advantage of good looks
(President Obama called her the 'best-looking' state attorney
general), employed to their optimal practical use. Her political
patron, former lawyer to pimps, Mayor of San Francisco, and
State Assembly Speaker Willie Brown, admitted he helped her get
her political start, writing in his bloggy San Francisco
Chronicle column:

Yes, we dated. It was more than 20 years ago. Yes, I may have
influenced her career by appointing her to two state commissions
when I was Assembly speaker.

And I certainly helped with her first race for district attorney
in San Francisco. I have also helped the careers of House
Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Gov. Gavin Newsom, Sen. Dianne Feinstein
and a host of other politicians.

http://sbynews.blogspot.com/2020/08/willie-brown-admits-it-
kamala-harris.html