Kelsey's wife, Camille "IBS -- Irritable Bowel Syndrome" Grammer, files for divorce

Taylor

Jul 1, 2010, 2:40:44 PM7/1/10
Kelsey Grammer's Wife Files for Divorce
12 minutes ago by TMZ Staff , NTVLand

TMZ has learned ... Kelsey Grammer's wife, Camille Grammer has filed
for divorce.

http://ll-media.tmz.com/2010/07/01/0701-kelsey-grammar-ex-getty-02.jpg

The divorce petition was just filed by her lawyer, Neal Hersh. She is
seeking joint legal custody and primary physical custody of their
children.

Camille is citing "irreconcilable differences."

She is seeking spousal and child support.

The couple was married in August, 1997. They have two kids.

The picture (above) was taken June 13 at the Tony Awards.

Camille is a member of the cast of "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills."

Filed under: Celebrity Justice

===

Bitch ALSO sued a kitchen cabinets installer, all because she picked
them out, had them installed and once she realized she didn't like it,
didn't want to pay.

Buttercup

Jul 1, 2010, 3:10:37 PM7/1/10
On Jul 1, 2:40 pm, Taylor <lukebenw...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Kelsey Grammer's Wife Files for Divorce
> 12 minutes ago by TMZ Staff , NTVLand
>
> TMZ has learned ... Kelsey Grammer's wife, Camille Grammer has filed
> for divorce.
>
> http://ll-media.tmz.com/2010/07/01/0701-kelsey-grammar-ex-getty-02.jpg

She looks like ice wouldn't melt in her ass.
Is that what IBS is? <snort>

Volfie999

Jul 1, 2010, 9:15:27 PM7/1/10

She was much more interesting as a stripper, and as a dancer for MTV.

robbielynn

Jul 1, 2010, 9:45:47 PM7/1/10

She is so plastic. I have never thought she was in it (the marriage)
for love.

Travoltron

Jul 3, 2010, 5:53:40 AM7/3/10
I wonder if she waited until the ring was on her finger to tell him
about her IBS.