Happy Mother's Day!

Joules VC

May 9, 2010, 9:51:46 AM5/9/10
Happy Mother's Day to all the moms- whether it is to kids or animals. (or both)
I hope you each have a lovely day and get to do something fun!

Joules
mom feet

Post directly to alt-shoe-lesb...@moderators.isc.org
Questions? Contact the mods at aslm+r...@panix.com

cyn########

May 9, 2010, 2:46:03 PM5/9/10
On 9 May 2010 09:51:46 -0400, southern huggin' sensation Joules VC
<joul...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Happy Mother's Day to all the moms- whether it is to kids or animals. (or both)
>I hope you each have a lovely day and get to do something fun!

Woohoo! Yes! :-)

Happy Mom's Day to all y'all awsome mothers out there!
(Big furry h-gs from the CK(tm)s!)

Where would we be without ya? I hope you all realize how much you're
appreciated, not just today, but everyday. :-) :-) :-)

cyn#
(practicing my fake southern accent)
shoes that have great esteem for aslm moms

felice

May 9, 2010, 4:25:49 PM5/9/10
je 10/05/10 01:51, Joules VC skribis:

> Happy Mother's Day to all the moms- whether it is to kids or animals. (or both)
> I hope you each have a lovely day and get to do something fun!

Indeed; there are some very lucky kids out there!

felice
very-very-definitely-only-ever-mum-to-kitties feet