ain't life grand?

Sarah Cardin

Apr 13, 2010, 4:24:34 PM4/13/10
i'd completely forgotten how much spam is sent to aslm. now that most of
the problems with the moderation system have been worked out, reminders are
dropping into my mailbox every five or ten minutes.

sarah heather cardin
memories are made of this boots

Post directly to alt-shoe-lesb...@moderators.isc.org
Questions? Contact the mods at aslm+r...@panix.com

felice

Apr 14, 2010, 2:24:41 AM4/14/10
je 14/04/10 08:24, Sarah Cardin skribis:

> i'd completely forgotten how much spam is sent to aslm. now that most of
> the problems with the moderation system have been worked out, reminders are
> dropping into my mailbox every five or ten minutes.

Huh. I'd guess it's mostly going to the mailing list? ASL doesn't get
that much spam these days, which suggests the spammers have largely
given up on usenet.

felice
boots that particularly dislike the recent spate of spam emails asking
for read-receipts

Sarah Cardin

Apr 14, 2010, 3:32:36 AM4/14/10
me:

> > i'd completely forgotten how much spam is sent to aslm. now that most of
> > the problems with the moderation system have been worked out, reminders
> > are dropping into my mailbox every five or ten minutes.

felice:

> Huh. I'd guess it's mostly going to the mailing list? ASL doesn't get
> that much spam these days, which suggests the spammers have largely
> given up on usenet.

nope, it's all going to aslm. i suspect that the increase is because the
spammers missed me :)

sarah heather cardin
irresistable boots

cyn########

Apr 14, 2010, 10:14:56 AM4/14/10
On 13 Apr 2010 16:24:34 -0400, the irresistable "Sarah Cardin"
<sar...@stephouse.net> wrote:

>i'd completely forgotten how much spam is sent to aslm. now that most of
>the problems with the moderation system have been worked out, reminders are
>dropping into my mailbox every five or ten minutes.

No, no...that was _me_! <g>

cyn#
(Coffee! Where's the coffee?!?)
shoes that won't spam the ng today

Rebecca Burnett

Apr 14, 2010, 9:27:16 PM4/14/10

wonderfully evil mod sarah ref: spammers:

>nope, it's all going to aslm. i suspect that the increase
>is because the spammers missed me :)

of course they did m'dear! ...and we've missed you too! :-)

lastoutlaw
BT boots glad to see "Her Evilness" is on top of things

ellesin

Apr 27, 2010, 9:22:42 AM4/27/10
On Wed, Apr 14, 2010 at 3:32 AM, Sarah Cardin <sar...@stephouse.net> wrote:

>> > i'd completely forgotten how much spam is sent to aslm. now that most =
of
>> > the problems with the moderation system have been worked out, reminder=

>> > are dropping into my mailbox every five or ten minutes.
>>
> felice:
>> Huh. I'd guess it's mostly going to the mailing list? ASL doesn't get
>> that much spam these days, which suggests the spammers have largely
>> given up on usenet.
>

> Her Modness:

> nope, it's all going to aslm. i suspect that the increase is because the

> spammers missed me =A0:)

Some people just crave a little discipline... :)

Leela
marketing shoes