test

Joules VC

Mar 22, 2010, 4:40:41 PM3/22/10
--00163630ebbf733b4a048269b5f7

Testing, testing...<horrible screeching noise> umm, am I too close to the
monitor? It isn't April 1st but it feels rather like a joke to be invited
over and no one seems to be home...hellooooo?

Joules
confuzled shoes

--00163630ebbf733b4a048269b5f7

se to the monitor? It isn&#39;t April 1st but it feels rather like a joke t=
o be invited over and no one seems to be home...hellooooo?</div>

--00163630ebbf733b4a048269b5f7--

Post directly to alt-shoe-lesb...@moderators.isc.org
Questions? Contact the mods at aslm+r...@panix.com

Devra

Mar 22, 2010, 5:37:45 PM3/22/10
--0-1956077517-1269293850=:40120

Comin through loud and clear!!!

dev
shoes on the coffee table, workin...

________________________________
Testing, testing...<horrible screeching noise> umm, am I too close to the
monitor? It isn't April 1st but it feels rather like a joke to be invited
over and no one seems to be home...hellooooo?

Joules
confuzled shoes

--00163630ebbf733b4a048269b5f7

se to the monitor? It isn't April 1st but it feels rather like a joke t=

o be invited over and no one seems to be home...hellooooo?</div>

--00163630ebbf733b4a048269b5f7--

Post directly to alt-shoe-lesb...@moderators.isc.org
Questions? Contact the mods at aslm+r...@panix.com

--0-1956077517-1269293850=:40120

<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>dev</DIV>
<DIV>shoes on the coffee table, workin...<BR></DIV>
<DIV style="FONT-FAMILY: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; FONT-SIZE: 12pt"><BR>
<DIV style="FONT-FAMILY: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; FONT-SIZE: 10pt"><FONT size=2 face=Tahoma>
<HR SIZE=1>
<B><SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold">From:</SPAN></B> Joules VC &lt;joul...@gmail.com&gt;<BR><B><SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold">Sent:</SPAN></B> Mon, March 22, 2010 1:40:41 PM<BR><B><SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold">Subject:</SPAN></B> [ASLM] test<BR></FONT><BR><BR><BR>--00163630ebbf733b4a048269b5f7<BR>Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1<BR><BR>Testing, testing...&lt;horrible screeching noise&gt; umm, am I too close to the<BR>monitor? It isn't April 1st but it feels rather like a joke to be invited<BR>over and no one seems to be home...hellooooo?<BR><BR>Joules<BR>confuzled shoes<BR><BR>--00163630ebbf733b4a048269b5f7<BR>Content-Type: text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1<BR>Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable<BR><BR>&lt;div&gt;Testing, testing...&amp;lt;horrible screeching noise&amp;gt; umm, am I too clo=<BR>se to the monitor? It isn't April 1st but it feels rather like a joke t=<BR>o be invited over and no one seems to be
--0-1956077517-1269293850=:40120--

Sarah Cardin

Mar 22, 2010, 6:24:44 PM3/22/10
hey joules

i bet you didn't see your test message, but that you're seeing this one. am
i right?

sarah heather cardin
mod-ish boots

Diana Eichert

Mar 22, 2010, 7:18:43 PM3/22/10
loud and clear here

diana
shoeless, but not sock free

feli...@randomstatic.net

Mar 22, 2010, 10:28:06 PM3/22/10
"Joules VC" <joul...@gmail.com> skribis:

> --00163630ebbf733b4a048269b5f7
>
> Testing, testing...<horrible screeching noise>

Certainly the email equivalent thereof! 8) The list doesn't seem to cope
too well with non-plaintext emails, unless it's just my mail program.

> umm, am I too close to the
> monitor? It isn't April 1st but it feels rather like a joke to be invited
> over and no one seems to be home...hellooooo?

Sorry, we were all out back cleaning out the jello pool!

How are you doing, anyway? Any interesting developments in your life
recently?

felice
socks (in the real world, anyway; virtually, I'm in a heavy duty biohazard
suit - the contents of the pool would have eaten through socks in a few
seconds. I think we've pretty much dealt with it now, though, thankfully.
Though I'm a little worried one of the more highly evolved portions may
have escaped into the bushes...)

Joules VC

Mar 23, 2010, 9:39:55 AM3/23/10
--0016361e7f361d4bd4048277f2d3

Oh dear, is this a trick question? You're right. I only saw my post in
Felice's response.
This format will take some getting used to.

joules
morning socks (it is chilly here)

> Questions? Contact the mods at aslm+r...@panix.com<aslm%2Bre...@panix.com>

--0016361e7f361d4bd4048277f2d3

post in Felice&#39;s response. </div>
pan dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:sar...@stephouse.net">sarahc@stephous=
you didn&#39;t see your test message, but that you&#39;re seeing this one. =
am<br>
oup.<br>Our webpage is at <a href=3D"http://www.shoelesbians.com/" target=
=3D"_blank">http://www.shoelesbians.com</a><br>
t directly to <a href=3D"mailto:alt-shoe-lesb...@moderators.isc.=
org">alt-shoe-lesb...@moderators.isc.org</a><br>
Questions? Contact the mods at <a href=3D"mailto:aslm%2Bre...@panix.com">=

--0016361e7f361d4bd4048277f2d3--

Joules VC

Mar 23, 2010, 9:48:40 AM3/23/10
On Mon, Mar 22, 2010 at 10:28 PM, <feli...@randomstatic.net> wrote:

> "Joules VC" <joul...@gmail.com> skribis:
> >
> > --00163630ebbf733b4a048269b5f7
> >
> > Testing, testing...<horrible screeching noise>
>
> Certainly the email equivalent thereof! 8) The list doesn't seem to cope
> too well with non-plaintext emails, unless it's just my mail program.

Hmmm, I shall have to look into changing the format from the default.
Is this better?

> > umm, am I too close to the
> > monitor? It isn't April 1st but it feels rather like a joke to be invited
> > over and no one seems to be home...hellooooo?
>
> Sorry, we were all out back cleaning out the jello pool!
>
> How are you doing, anyway? Any interesting developments in your life
> recently?

Why yes, thanks for asking. I moved eastward and am very happily with
my partner _in the same place_ at last!

> felice
> socks (in the real world, anyway; virtually, I'm in a heavy duty biohazard
> suit - the contents of the pool would have eaten through socks in a few
> seconds. I think we've pretty much dealt with it now, though, thankfully.
> Though I'm a little worried one of the more highly evolved portions may
> have escaped into the bushes...)

<gulp> The idea of a jello pool is scary enough but the idea of parts
of it running amok and possibly pouncing is...well, it's...I can't
even say it. Where are those pesky koalas when you actually need
them?? I'm certain they could do some sort of commando thingie.
I would promise not to hug them. (even though I am a first-rate hugger!)

joules
well behaved socks

cyn########

Mar 23, 2010, 12:41:12 PM3/23/10
On 23 Mar 2010 09:48:40 -0400, the southernest of Southern belles,
Joules VC <joul...@gmail.com> wrote:

JOULZIE!

Hey! Hi! How've you been?! :-)

Wow, it's great to see you! (But, keep your distance -- I don't want
to suffer more multiple personalities if you get carried away and
latch on...!)

>> > Testing, testing...<horrible screeching noise>

(Dear God, what was that? Is Joules SINGING???!)

>Why yes, thanks for asking. I moved eastward and am very happily with
>my partner _in the same place_ at last!

What a coincidence -- I've moved westward. Alas, attempts to
consolidate my head space remain unfruitful, and various and sundry
selves have been known to escape and wreak havoc online.

>Where are those pesky koalas when you actually need
>them??

Ahem. The koalas are not "pesky". Hmph. And they're brainstorming
on a press release designed to ensure the sanctity of their owner's --
(ouch!) -- er, human Commander, CK(tm) liason, hominoid employer, uh,
me! -- ahem.

Right, the CK(tm)s are working on a press release to salvage my
reputation, and see to it that it remains intact! So, there.

Gah.

Okay, okay, I'm not sure what I'm saying. I'm off to get more coffee.
(Maybe they shouldn't have released me from the Room of the Padded
Walls quite just yet...) :-/

>I'm certain they could do some sort of commando thingie.
>I would promise not to hug them. (even though I am a first-rate hugger!)

Commando Koalas(tm) are not adverse to h-gs, only their owner is.
<keeps a wary eye on Joules> Feel free to h-g them all you want! But,
make sure your intentions are clear first, or they might back flip
you!

cyn#
happy shoes just popping in to post a quick reply to Joulzie
(owner a bit nutty right now)

Sarah Cardin

Mar 23, 2010, 2:20:22 PM3/23/10
Joules -- You should see all of your posts as you make them. The problem
was that you'd changed your email address without letting the mods know. I
added your gmail addy to the list and voila!

Everyone -- ASLM isn't set up to handle fancy email formatting. If you have
HTML or Richtext turned on, you need to turn it off.

Sarah Heather Cardin
Mod boots still waking up because the cats were jumping on the bed all
night

felice

Mar 24, 2010, 5:30:07 AM3/24/10
je 24/03/10 02:48, Joules VC skribis:

> Hmmm, I shall have to look into changing the format from the default.
> Is this better?

Much better 8)

> Why yes, thanks for asking. I moved eastward and am very happily with
> my partner _in the same place_ at last!

Woohoo! Congratulations. I have some idea how much of a relief that
would be; the distance part of long distance relationships is a real
downer, generally in direct proportion to how great the relationship
part is. Are you getting used to the new city/state/geographic-region-of
-whatever-nature-within-which-you-were-not-previously-residing?

> <gulp> The idea of a jello pool is scary enough but the idea of parts
> of it running amok and possibly pouncing is...well, it's...I can't
> even say it.

We'd better make sure we don't leave it untended for such an extended
period again, then 8)

> Where are those pesky koalas when you actually need
> them?? I'm certain they could do some sort of commando thingie.

They're probably already busy doing all sorts of commando thingies in
strange and interesting locations across the globe.

felice
tired slippers