Happy Birthday, felice!

cyn########

Apr 18, 2010, 5:40:56 PM4/18/10
Part of the joys of wandering aslm archives is running into the
Birthday List...where the astute observer can note that our fave kiwi
is now, "excessively old", and becoming more so by the minute. ;-)

Happy Birthday, fels!

Watch out for the....

...whoomp! Whoomp! Whoomp! Whooooomp!

...the CK(tm)s. Oooops.

[Having practised on lastoutlaw, the CK(tm)s have perfected the art of
pouncing on unsuspecting shoes, and burying them under a mountain of
furry limbs. Once again, the VB is a site of mass chaos, this time in
honour of the CK(tm)'s Number One Fan. (Ahem...royalites are due!
Will accept eucalyptus as payment).

Birthday banners magically adorn the walls of the VB, and the yummiest
of birthday cakes can be found at each table. (Partake at will!)
Thanks to lastoutlaw, (who appears to have learned her lesson and is
firmly planted _behind_ the bar, and out of reach of the rowdy bunch),
there is also delightul variety of liquid nourishment to indulge in.
(Are those misfit's margaritas?)

A burst of laughter draws the attention back to felice, who is
staggering under the weight of multiple marsupials who cling to her
back. Her attempts to dislodge them gently seem to have inspired a
tickle fight...and...well, never bet against a koala! Despite her
mirth at felice's predicament, (or, perhaps in commiseration over the
helplessness one can feel when at the paws of rambunctious CK(tm)s),
lastoutlaw quickly draws their attention by performing a Top Secret,
Level 10, Tactical Strike! CK(tm)s distracted, felice makes her way
to the bar and begins to chug away at the line of sweet, colourful
concoctions the BT has thoughtfully provided. (Just going to show
what a CK(tm) surprise attack can inspire...)

Dev, cradling a coffee in one corner appears bemused by the sight,
unaware that KumQuats(tm) are about to drag her onto the stage to
perform her latest musical melodies. Nearby, a befuddled Joules may
be wondering if she is indeed awake. (Did she just climb in the
_window_ of the VB?? What happened to using the door?!? <baffled
shrug> More Joules' strangeness...there is no limit...)

Various shoes can be seen lurking about in dark corners of the VB,
debating whether or not to come out...(the CK(tm)s are
FRIENDLY....honest!!!!) :-) Just because their owner is...er, well,
on that note....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FELICE!!!! :-) :-) :-)

Hope someone near to you is treating you well! ;-)

cyn#
shoes toasting the b-day gal

Post directly to alt-shoe-lesb...@moderators.isc.org
Questions? Contact the mods at aslm+r...@panix.com

felice

Apr 18, 2010, 7:15:28 PM4/18/10
je 19/04/10 09:40, cyn######## skribis:

> Part of the joys of wandering aslm archives is running into the
> Birthday List...where the astute observer can note that our fave kiwi
> is now, "excessively old", and becoming more so by the minute. ;-)

Oops. I'd forgotten we'd had one of those...

> Happy Birthday, fels!

Thanks 8)

> Watch out for the....

Oh no...

> ...whoomp! Whoomp! Whoomp! Whooooomp!
> ...the CK(tm)s. Oooops.
> [Having practised on lastoutlaw, the CK(tm)s have perfected the art of
> pouncing on unsuspecting shoes, and burying them under a mountain of
> furry limbs.

Oooof!

> (Ahem...royalites are due! Will accept eucalyptus as payment).

*manages to squeeze out from under the pile enough to respond:*
Er, we're a little short on eucalyptus right now... how about cardboard
boxes? We've got lots of those to spare, and I know certain other small
furry creatures are fond of them, so perhaps they'll appeal to the CKs too?

> Birthday banners magically adorn the walls of the VB, and the yummiest
> of birthday cakes can be found at each table. (Partake at will!)

Mmmm, cake! I'll try to leave some for the rest of you 8)
*stops and considers her current predicament for a moment*
Hang on, no, the rest of you please try to leave at least a few crumbs
for me! *is swallowed up again by the swarm of CKs*

> A burst of laughter draws the attention back to felice, who is
> staggering under the weight of multiple marsupials who cling to her
> back. Her attempts to dislodge them gently seem to have inspired a
> tickle fight...and...well, never bet against a koala!

*collapses to the floor in helpless hysterics*
Who... *giggles*... told them... *flails about uncontrollably*... I'm
ticklish?

> Despite her
> mirth at felice's predicament, (or, perhaps in commiseration over the
> helplessness one can feel when at the paws of rambunctious CK(tm)s),
> lastoutlaw quickly draws their attention by performing a Top Secret,
> Level 10, Tactical Strike!

Urgh. Th...thank you! Much... appreciated...

> CK(tm)s distracted, felice makes her way
> to the bar and begins to chug away at the line of sweet, colourful
> concoctions the BT has thoughtfully provided.

Ah, I really needed that! *sighs in satisfaction, beginning to recover
from her recent ordeal*

> (Did she just climb in the
> _window_ of the VB?? What happened to using the door?!? <baffled
> shrug> More Joules' strangeness...there is no limit...)

Oh, windows are much more fun.

> Hope someone near to you is treating you well! ;-)

Yes, I'm a very lucky woman...

> cyn#
> shoes toasting the b-day gal

As long as that's not over a campfire! 8)

felice
my koala likes to hide in boxes feet

Rebecca Burnett

Apr 18, 2010, 10:41:13 PM4/18/10

cyn# came across an old birthday list:

Happy Birthday, fels!

Oh yes! Happy Birthday down there!

>Thanks to lastoutlaw, (who appears to have learned her lesson and
> is firmly planted _behind_ the bar, and out of reach of the rowdy bunch),

Um..yeah, I like to watch from a safe distance. :-)

lastoutlaw
BT boots preparing some cake to pass around in celebration