Mornin' All!

cyn########

Apr 13, 2010, 9:30:56 AM4/13/10
Hey folks!

What an amazing morning! The air is crisp, the sky is blue, and the
sun is shining...! Beautiful!

And I am stuck doing paperwork, today. Bleh!

Soooo....move aside! I _need_ the coffee. <gently shoves a befuddled
not-a-yankee outta the way> Thanks, lastoutlaw! The bottomless cup
is currently the driving force behind my particular brand of insanity.
Wooohooo! Yippeee! Top of the world, mate! <bright, efflorescent(1)
smile>

Oh, bloody hell, I can't do this. <shakes news server> Where, oh
where, are the aslm posts meant to distract me from this thing called
"life"?

cyn#
(who HATES, HATES, HATES mornings, but I'm working on my six posts of
spam -- ahem, I am working on developing morning coherence. Feh!)
shoes pouring their owner the second mug of coffee that the duration
of this post took

1. maybe that should be, "effervescent" smile :P

Post directly to alt-shoe-lesb...@moderators.isc.org
Questions? Contact the mods at aslm+r...@panix.com

cyn########

Apr 13, 2010, 9:38:56 AM4/13/10
On 13 Apr 2010 09:30:56 -0400, some random cyn########
<cy...@hotmail.com> fell face-first onto usenet and rambled thusly:

>Hey folks!
>
>What an amazing morning! The air is crisp, the sky is blue, and the
>sun is shining...! Beautiful!

What the BLEEP?!? <shakes head>

Ye Gods, I must be hallucynating. A _morning_ post? The world is
askew.

cyn89
(if I exercised, this could be considered my morning splits)
shoes on the third mug of coffee

Sarah Cardin

Apr 13, 2010, 1:31:17 PM4/13/10
(grumble)

> What an amazing morning! The air is crisp, the sky is blue, and the
> sun is shining...! Beautiful!

(grumbles more)

> And I am stuck doing paperwork, today. Bleh!
>
> Soooo....move aside! I _need_ the coffee. <gently shoves a befuddled
> not-a-yankee outta the way>

i can't speak for felice, but if you touch *my* coffee, you'll be sorry.

>Thanks, lastoutlaw! The bottomless cup
> is currently the driving force behind my particular brand of insanity.
> Wooohooo! Yippeee! Top of the world, mate! <bright, efflorescent(1)
> smile>

coffee or not, being that cheerful before noon should be against the law.

> Oh, bloody hell, I can't do this. <shakes news server> Where, oh
> where, are the aslm posts meant to distract me from this thing called
> "life"?

maybe i'll post after i wake up.

(still more grumbling)>

> cyn#
> (who HATES, HATES, HATES mornings, but I'm working on my six posts of
> spam -- ahem, I am working on developing morning coherence. Feh!)
> shoes pouring their owner the second mug of coffee that the duration
> of this post took
>
> 1. maybe that should be, "effervescent" smile :P

grrrrrr.

sarah heather cardin
unconscious boots

cyn########

Apr 13, 2010, 2:33:07 PM4/13/10
On 13 Apr 2010 13:31:17 -0400, "Sarah Cardin" <sar...@stephouse.net>
grumbled, (in a very charming manner, as only an Evil Mod(tm) can do),
and wrote:

>maybe i'll post after i wake up.

Are you awake, yet? Are you? Are you??! Damn it, hurry up and WAKE
UP!!! <cyn# takes liberties and shakes SHC by the scruff of the neck>
I need a distraction!!!!

Ugh. I'm going for a walk... :P

cyn#
(there, _that_ should get me banned)
shoes on the fifth coffee

Sarah Cardin

Apr 13, 2010, 4:27:23 PM4/13/10
> On 13 Apr 2010 13:31:17 -0400, "Sarah Cardin" <sar...@stephouse.net>
> grumbled, (in a very charming manner, as only an Evil Mod(tm) can do),

*everything* i do is charming

> and wrote:
>
> >maybe i'll post after i wake up.
>
> Are you awake, yet? Are you? Are you??! Damn it, hurry up and WAKE
> UP!!! <cyn# takes liberties and shakes SHC by the scruff of the neck>
> I need a distraction!!!!

(leans in toward the cyns and whispers gently)

IS THIS DISTRACTING ENOUGH??????

> Ugh. I'm going for a walk... :P

you take off after i've worked so hard to oblige you. oh, the sadness ...
the pain ...

sarah heather cardin
oh-so-obliging boots

felice

Apr 13, 2010, 4:40:11 PM4/13/10
je 14/04/10 01:30, cyn######## skribis:

> Hey folks!
> What an amazing morning! The air is crisp, the sky is blue, and the
> sun is shining...! Beautiful!

Looks overcast here, but it's a pleasant temperature, and the birds are
singing.

> And I am stuck doing paperwork, today. Bleh!

By "paper" work, you mean stuck at the computer? Or is the laptop there
purely for distraction purposes?

> Soooo....move aside! I _need_ the coffee. <gently shoves a befuddled
> not-a-yankee outta the way> Thanks, lastoutlaw! The bottomless cup
> is currently the driving force behind my particular brand of insanity.

I have new respect for coffee, then (I generally prefer my caffeine
chilled and carbonated).

> <bright, efflorescent(1) smile>

Um... you really, really need to clean your teeth?

> 1. maybe that should be, "effervescent" smile :P

That would be less worrying, yes 8)

felice
slippers