ಮೊದಲು ಓದದ ಸಂದೇಶಕ್ಕೆ ಸ್ಕಿಪ್ ಮಾಡಿ

Sarah Cardin

ಓದದಿರುವುದು,
ಏಪ್ರಿ 26, 2010, 02:18:15 ಅಪರಾಹ್ನ26/4/10
ಗೆ
We're seeing a lot of posts full of HTML code and rich text junk in ASLM.
You may have forgotten that ASLM can only handle *plain text* posts --
everything else shows up as duplication and outright gibberish.

If you've noticed that your posts look weird when they show up in ASLM,
take a moment to check your email settings and make sure that HTML and Rich
Text are disabled. If you can't figure out how to do that, drop a note to
the mods at aslm+r...@panix.com and one of us will help you sort it out.

Thanks!

Sarah Heather Cardin
Mod (non-evil) boots

Post directly to alt-shoe-lesb...@moderators.isc.org
Questions? Contact the mods at aslm+r...@panix.com
--

Joules VC

ಓದದಿರುವುದು,
ಏಪ್ರಿ 26, 2010, 03:02:17 ಅಪರಾಹ್ನ26/4/10
ಗೆ
On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 2:18 PM, Sarah Cardin <sar...@stephouse.net> wrote:

> We're seeing a lot of posts full of HTML code and rich text junk in ASLM.
> You may have forgotten that ASLM can only handle *plain text* posts --
> everything else shows up as duplication and outright gibberish.
>
> If you've noticed that your posts look weird when they show up in ASLM,
> take a moment to check your email settings and make sure that HTML and Rich
> Text are disabled. If you can't figure out how to do that, drop a note to
> the mods at aslm+r...@panix.com and one of us will help you sort it out.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Sarah Heather Cardin
> Mod (non-evil) boots
>
> --
> -----------------------------
hmmm, methinks that you have been reading fairy tales to the cats
again and they have borrowed your evil boots to clomp about the
garden...if you have a hat with a feather that's gone missing as well,
it's a sure thing!

As to the formatting stuff, I know I have to watch to be sure my reply
does not pick up the format the original message came in with.
Thanks for the reminder, oh non-evil mod. <giggle>

joules
vr green feet that saw Wicked last night

0 ಹೊಸ ಸಂದೇಶಗಳು