Fw: years and years ago

Steph Barrett

Jan 15, 2011, 3:19:38 PM1/15/11
I'll try to send this again now that Sarah has so kindly returned my sorry,
neglectful butt to the list!

Steph
Jan 15, 2011, 4:43:19 PM1/15/11
je 16/01/11 09:19, Steph Barrett skribis:

> I'll try to send this again now that Sarah has so kindly returned my sorry,
> neglectful butt to the list!

Hey! Welcome back 8) We had a busy period for a while last year, but
it's gone quiet again in the last few months. Sorry I didn't get a
chance to deal with your sub request yesterday.

>> http://www.kjonline.com/news/police-seize-box-for-pot-growing-in-waterville_2011-01-12.html

What kind of person sees a couple of guys moving a box as grounds for
calling the cops?

felice
should-be-working slippers

Steph Barrett

Jan 16, 2011, 1:11:31 AM1/16/11

> je 16/01/11 09:19, Steph Barrett skribis:
>> I'll try to send this again now that Sarah has so kindly returned my
>> sorry,
>> neglectful butt to the list!
>
> Hey! Welcome back 8) We had a busy period for a while last year, but
> it's gone quiet again in the last few months. Sorry I didn't get a
> chance to deal with your sub request yesterday.
>
>>> http://www.kjonline.com/news/police-seize-box-for-pot-growing-in-waterville_2011-01-12.html
>
> What kind of person sees a couple of guys moving a box as grounds for
> calling the cops?
>
> felice
> should-be-working slippers

No idea Felice! I'm not working up in Hooterville anymore. I'm a city
dweller now... Disgusta most days, with weekends in Winslow, officiating the
mayhem that might be known as hockey in Maine. Although I've called the
cops a few times, seeing as that the real action in Waterville is almost
next door to the PD and they don't seem to notice. Turns out our new gov is
a big fan of "The Chez". And he's also an asshole. Yesterday, to mark the
start of his officaldom, he told the NAACP to kiss his ass. Oh dear....

So many stories you shoes have not heard.... I'm wayyyyy behind and might
not catch up to quickly!

Steph
socks and warm feet, which was not the case this morning