Re: [ASLM] <sigh> No night owls, eh?

nora

May 2, 2010, 9:01:37 PM5/2/10
joules wrote:
>Well, my son is in his first year of university, so there is that
>whole "get to class on tme and reasonably alert" thing.

Wow. I think of him as a 10-year-old kid!

>Trust me, I am not a morning person, as a number of shoes can attest
>to. At one of the gatherings, Nora (who did not even drink coffee at
>the time) took pity on me and made coffee to combat a lot of
>incoherent noises and a headache. I had no idea she had graduated to
>the (what did Becky call it- frou-frou?) expensive stuff.

I don't even remember how I got started on the frou-frou sissified stuff, but I did. And now I can't start a day at the office without it! I'm still usually okay
uncaffeinated on the weekends ...

- nora
feet heading downstairs to unload the dishwasher

Post directly to alt-shoe-lesb...@moderators.isc.org
Questions? Contact the mods at aslm+r...@panix.com