Pop-Tarts! Pop-Tarts! Pop-Tarts!

Tigger

Jul 27, 1994, 3:55:04 AM7/27/94

I can be silent no longer! Beware! :) Hoo HOO!

ANTI-SPOILER ANTI-SPOILER ANTI-SPOILER ANTI-SPOILER

Note: This is written with tongue planted -thoroughly- in cheek. Beware of
outrageous levels of satire, and more then just a bit of uncontrolled mirth.

Just

When

You

Thought

It

Was

Safe

Go

Back

The

Breakfast

Table

.

.

.

Well...what are ya lookin here for? Keep goin'! :)

*SOBBING* *BAWLING* *HYSTERICAL CRYING OF A MOST HEINOUS NATURE* *OCCASIONAL
SNORFFLING SNIFFLES INTERSPERCED WITH REALLY -LOUD- BLOWING OF NOSE* (ewwwwww)

I don't know what's happening! Everyone is talking about "Pop-Tarts This", and
"Pop-Tarts That". I'm at my wits' end! When will someone show a bit of
consideration for -US-? All I ever hear on the breakfast pastry aisle any more
is "Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts"! I'm sick of it, do you hear me? I'm at the
end of my rope!

Okay...If that's how it's going to be...If Pop-Tarts gets all the attention,
it's about time -we- do something to get noticed! You just wait. We'll get
our time in the spotlight, too. You just wait!

(In a sing-song voice) Frosted this, and plain that...Blueberry, Strawberry
WHERE WILL IT END?

I'm writing my Congressman! There's got to be a law against this kind of
blatant discrimination! I'll take this all the way to the Supreme Court, if
necessary...just watch me. No more will I be a doormat, something to be ground
underfoot by the established inequities and prejudices in the system. You
just watch me. Watch me burn with the flame of RIGHTEOUS INDIGNATION!

All you out there, reading this. I call upon you to throw off your unfair
stereotypes and slanted viewpoints. Take a fresh look. Change the way society
views this issue! It's up to you.

I'm counting on you to make a break with the past. I'm counting on everyone
taking the time to look at things with a new point-of-view. Come on...my
future is at stake. We want to be included, too! Help me! Help yourself!

Lobby your elected officials NOW, to get this issue on the ballot!

It can't happen without you...without each one of you.

Change the name of Pop-Tarts to "Parent-Tarts", so we can get involved, too!

Yours for a better world for desserts everywhere,

Mom-Tarts
(A victim of illegal sexual discrimination)

*E-hugs to those who can accept them*
*Tigger-lint(tm) fuzzies and rainbows to all*
*Congratulations to everyone on each new day as a survivor*
_____ _____ __ __ ___ __
| | / \ / \ | | \
| | | _ | _ |-- | /
| __|__ \__/ \__/ |___ | \
Tee Eye Double Guh Errr!!!

***** TIGGER POEM! *****
The wonderful thing about viewpoints,
Is they -are- individual things.
They come from way deep down inside us,
Our innermost selves getting wings.
They're personal, meaningful, valuable, magical,
And sometimes they are fun.
The most wonderful thing about viewpoints,
Is, we're each entitled to one!
We're...each entitled to one!

This postin' has been of my -personal- viewpoint(s) an' my philosophuddle, only!
If ennybuddy wantsa arm-rassle me for 'em, come on. Arm-rasslin's what Tiggers
do best! Hoo HOO! :)

--
To use this service, send EMAIL to:
anon...@twwells.com -- test path/get anonymous id