Banned Post on Craigslist Personal Lists

Lonely_and_Disabled

Jan 24, 2011, 6:47:19 PM1/24/11
I have a long-standing account on craigslist, and have been
posting ads on their Personal lists for a long time.

But this is an ad I have tried to post on Rants and Raves in the
Personal lists, twice, after logging in and doing everything
they said to do, it was apparently accepted and I got the usual
message thanking me for posting on craigslist and assuring me
that I would receive an email from them verifying this fact.
Twice in a row that email has not been received and the ad has
not been posted. This has never happened to me before, and
I have posted some seriously pornographic ads and pics on
Casual Encounters.

Please see if you can post it on the same list, or related ones,
and munge words like "robbed" "revolver" and "scammer" and
"steal" and "crime" perhaps like this: "r-o-b-b-e-d", etc.

I don't dare try again for fear of losing my posting priveleges
there, and I'd never get laid without those ads.

I am disabled.

Here's the ad:

If you haven't already figured it out, most of the ads on the
Personal lists, and replies to them, are from webmasters trying
to trick you into registering on their supposedly free, singles
websites.

But if you do, all you will ever see are a few cheap pics and
videos, and endless pressure to get a 'Premium Account' which are
the only real accounts on their sites. And this requires a credit
card.

If you give them a credit card number, you are dumb as a rock.

There are no real women there, other than employees of the
website. They steal their pics and videos from all over the web.
Who could know? There are over 250,000,000 websites out there!

In order to tell the fake replies from real women wanting what
they say they want, ask them to put a unique string on the
subject line in your ad. The scammers are not smart enough or
prosperous enough to have software that can deal with this tactic.
If a reply doesn't have that string on the subject line, just
dump it. There's no one readding your ad or your emails. It's
all cheap software.

Also, I was once robbed by a masked woman from craigslist with a
noise-suppressed .22 caliber revolver. She took a lot of cash and
scared the hell out of me.

Always insist that a prospective sex partner calls you on the
phone, and trust your intuitions. Make sure that the person at
your door has the same voice as the one you heard on the phone.

Text and pics and videos mean nothing.

Make sure that no one can follow them inside your place and that
the door behind them is locked with a deadbolt and don't allow
the person out of your sight until you are sure about them.

Do NOT go to a hotel/motel with them or to meet them. Anyone
could have a key to the room you are in and the owner may be a
part of the crime.

I've had good, free sex at least once a week since I've been
posting on craigslist. It's a fine thing, but you have to tread
carefully.

Thanks!

AzzMazta

Jan 24, 2011, 10:30:31 PM1/24/11
On 25 Jan 2011 00:47:19 +0100, Lonely_and_Disabled wrote:

> There are no real women there, other than employees of the
> website. They steal their pics and videos from all over the web.
> Who could know? There are over 250,000,000 websites out there!

Someone once told me that there is a whole black market for stealing
people's pictures from Facebook accounts, where they doctor their faces
onto porn and sell them for a profit.

--

Henry Pizzinger Institution
for the Mentally 31337