Heather the teen domme bitch is looking for a fuck toy! <3 888-316-5204

Heather the Hottie

Jul 5, 2021, 2:50:30 PM7/5/21
Being bad is so much fun! This little phone sex babysitter is horny for some
barely legal, taboo fun! My bald wet pussy is hot and ready for some dirty fun
with you and your brats tonight. I aim to please your throbbing hard cock with
my dirty words and addictive voice. Soon I’ll be your favorite dirty little
secret! I want to fulfill your most deviant desires while I rub my dripping wet
cunnie. Make me your naughty little cum dumpster and I’ll train the next little
cock whore! Hot sticky phone sex with a taboo teen slut like me will leave you
wanting more and more!

Come play with me at https://www.phonesexkingdom.com/heather/

$2.00 per minute

Want to play with me and my naughty little friends? $3.25/min for 2 girl fun

Ten minute minimum for each call. All major credit cards and gift cards are
accepted. Calls are billed discreetly as S&D Design, LLC.

Ready to play? Give me a call at 1-888-316-5204
USE PROMO CODE Babysitter69 to get 5 free minutes with your paid call.

Curious about my kinks and specialties? Naughty age play, incest, daddy
dom/little girl, sadistic accomplice, horny babysitter, teen dome brat, sissy
training teen, GFE, cum eating, rape, BDSM, cock worship, face fucking, teen
gang bang slut, teacher/student, toilet play, cock and ball torture, panty boy
play, dirty teen mistress, spanking, cuckolding, spit roasting, felching, strap
ons, mistress, blackmail, humiliation, mutual masturbation and many, many more!