PHONESEX TEEN QUEEN DADDY'S GIRL PORSCHE loves to please her DADDY!!! 1.888.544.7574!!!

Porsche

Jul 30, 2010, 11:07:34 PM7/30/10

Heyla! I'm Porsche! My daddy named me after his favorite car. So who can
blame me for being small, fast, and high maintenance??? I'm not like a
bitch or anything... no no no! Really! I am like totally sweet and at
least I pretend to be innocent :::twirling hair with big doe eyes::: Daddy
really doesn't like for me to talk to boys... but a girl has got to learn
sometime! I mean I'm always home alone in my big house while daddy is
always out with all his ladies or working... What is a girl to do??? I
mean I can only play with my gorgeous pussy so much before I need
something more... something real... I miss my daddy... I loooove older
men! Like totally! Boys are fun... but only older men can give me the
attention and lifestyle I need. I mean I'm demanding and all that... but
like I'm really loving and appreciative too!!! Like I totally will suck
your cock when you buy me bling. I'll even call you 'Daddy' and sit in
your lap and watch sports with you, if you'd like. I need all your
attention though. I'm a total attention whore. I would love to do a strip
tease for you. I would wear the any lingerie or jewelry you bought me and
not let you take your eyes off me! I can be very seductive too, tee hee.

Even though I'm a total daddy's girl, I still love to play with my sissy
girlfriends! They love to be a girl as much as I do!!! They make the best
shopping buddies too. I love picking out the hottest and cutest and most
scandalous things and have them model for me. Then we go and get facials
and makeovers at the best make-up places. After i get them all dolled up I
like to take them out to a little pick-up spot I found out about and pimp
them out to pay for all my shopping sprees. The stories they come back
with are fantastic. Though I do feel bad when they ask me for a tampon
because they have been all stretched out and full of cum, but I always
take care of my sissy bitches and they always show their love to me. I am
always looking for more sissy girlfriends because they are so fun you can
never have enough sissies in you life!

So if your a loving and sexy daddy, or a prissy sissy priss, I would so
love to hear from you! Mmmmm daddy my sweet little pussy is so wet for
you! Let me sit in your lap as you whisper all the naughty things you'd
like to do in my ear...

XOXO,

Porsche

1-888-854-8836
or
1-900-226-7979

http://teenybopperpantydropper.com/porsche
http://www.thephonesexauthority.com/porsche.htm
http://www.phonenympho.com/porsche.htm
http://www.dominationdungeons.com/porsche.htm

For HOT AMATEUR CAM ACTION... CLICK BELOW!!!
http://refer.ccbill.com/cgi-bin/clicks.cgi?CA=940184-0000&PA=2044387