1. What country do you live in?
2. What city and state do you live in?
3. Please state your age and sex.
4. Have you read THE ART OF KISSING?
5. Marital status (single / married / divorced / widowed)?
6. What do you like most about kissing?
7. What do you think is more intimate, kissing or sex?
8. Do you have any fears or insecurities about your kissing
ability or technique?
9. How do you keep your breath fresh for kissing?
10. How do you project a kissable image for the opposite sex?
11. Do you have any tips on how to make your lips and teeth
12. What specific things (either physical or emotional) make you
want to kiss someone of the opposite sex?
13. Do you have a favorite side for kissing (that is, do you
prefer kissing someone who is to your left or to your right when
you are sitting down)?
14. What was your first kiss like?
15. What kinds of romantic things get you in the mood to kiss?
16. What is the most romantic place you ever kissed?
17. Where did you get this questionnaire?
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
HOW TO REPLY ANONYMOUSLY TO THIS SURVEY
Please send your answers to me before the end of June 1994. To
send your answers anonymously, e-mail your survey responses to me
E-mail sent to that address will be automatically anonymized, and
all identifying names & Internet addresses will be stripped from
the reply so that your identity will remain unknown. This survey
is part of a larger survey on kissing. If you'd like to receive
the complete survey, send e-mail to me at Boston College:
If you prefer, you may mail your survey responses to:
P.O. Box 1422
Brookline, MA 02146-0011