poor prospects

David Dalton

Sep 22, 2014, 2:40:30 AM9/22/14
A few days ago I posted on alt.support.depression and
other newsgroups that I was mildly down and had
given up on romantic love and that nobody wants me
and nobody is likely to want me.

Tonight I posted that I am now a little less down.

I still think I am compatible only with orgasmic bisexual
by nature women, but it could be that I am compatible
with orgasmic bisexual and orgasmic straight women.

Also I am not attracted to just young beautiful women,
I am also attracted to some ugly and/or fat and/or
older women. (Two examples of much older women I
am attracted to are Alice Munro and Judi Dench.)

So far I have tried matchmaking site Zoosk, where
I was too open and honest and had no luck, and
matchmaking site OK Cupid, which has few local
women and where I have had no luck (I am occasionally
chatting with one atheist vegetarian non-smoker
Sarah McLachlan fan but she I think was turned
off when I said I was pagan). I might perhaps
give match.ca a try for a month soon but I will
be less open in my profile if I do, and I will
try to get a better picture to put up first.

What are some of the strikes against me, that
might turn off women between the ages of 40
and 55?

1. I don't have a job (other than a few part-time hours),
2. I am on welfare,
3. I have a major mental illness (bipolar disorder) and think
I am similar to some past religious figures,
4. I don't have a driver's license,
5. I don't have a place of my own; I share a house,
5. I am pagan,
6. I am 50 and have grey hair and glasses and am
thirty pounds overweight and out of shape,
7. I am sexually inexperienced and haven't had sex
in 28 years and haven't had an orgasm during sex,
8. Though I like to dance, I am not very good at it,
9. I am a poor conversationalist, rarely approach
women in bars, and am shy,
10. I am a night person and into live music and many
of the women on the dating sites are couch
potatoes and/or outdoor types not into bars,
11. I think I am compatible only with orgasmic bisexual
by nature women, or possibly only with orgasmic
bisexual and orgasmic straight women,
12. I still have a strong affection for Sarah McLachlan
even though we last interacted 19 years ago,
and some affection for other celebrity women,
13. The pictures I put up on the dating sites were
taken with an iPhone 4 and weren't as good
as they could be.

So I figure that opening up about those points in
a dating profile would be inadvisable, but I would
plan to open up about them gradually after meeting
a woman for a few times.

I am not interested in going to a prostitute
since I get feedback from a woman's pleasure and
prostitutes are only interested in money, not
in their own sexual pleasure, and may not be
orgasmic, and are too rushed and clinical.

I'll try and discuss the matter a little with my
psychiatrist on October 1.

--
David Dalton dal...@nfld.com http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"I see my light come shining/From the west unto the east