BRITISH TEMPTRESS AMBER HAS ALL YOU DESIRE

Amber Finley

Nov 24, 2020, 3:53:05 PM11/24/20
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOT AN ESCORT SERVICE, PHONE SEX/SEXTING ONLY

I love nothing more than dirty, hot play with my men. Whether it be having blissful fun with roleplay, maybe some sensual domination and/or hypnosis, or something different.

It is hard to deny what you truly crave. This can be explored in exquisite detail with sexual therapy. Let Miss Amber play with your mind and explore those needs.

Become the sissy that you crave to be. Be humiliated and teased while I coax that sissy out of you.

Do you want that ultimate girlfriend experience, where you can relax and let me take care of you completely?

The very best mutual masturbation/JOI that you can find. Cum and let me show you just how good it can feel.

Whatever your fantasy/kink/fetish, let me play with your mind and body.

Let me be your new addiction, while I guide you to heaven with naughty play at this link: www.dirtytalkme.com/amber or call 866-927-2690

Inquire about specials and our 2 VIP treatments.

Email/Skype: amber @dirtytalkme.com (for any inquiries)
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AmberAmorous
Snapchat: amberamorous85

Read our sexy blogs : www.ourdirtydiary.com

USA - $20 for 10 mins minimum ($2 per min after that)
Other Countries - $25 for 10 mins minimum ($2.50 per min after that)

erotic stories - MILF phone sex - sexual therapy - sex therapy - masturbation - Tease & Denial - cuckold - roleplay - mind control - hypnosis - hypnosis domination - cheating wives - phonesex - phone sex - sensual - sensual domination - face sitting - pegging - sissy - fantasy - role play - face sitting - BBC - sexting - JOI - CEI