The New Guys Wife (Sexually Explicit Story)

cuckyboy

Sep 8, 2005, 5:00:30 AM9/8/05
Brought to You by Cuckyboy - Always FREE Hot Wives, No Crap, No Pop Ups
http://www.cuckyboy.com/home.htm
This story wasn't planned it just happened. Three of my co-workers and
myself were invited over to Ray a new guy's house for pizza and some
cards last Friday. Ray was trying real hard to fit in with us but it's
not happening to well. He is a nice guy, maybe too nice at times and
seems as though he's never been one of the guys. He doesn't get half
the jokes we tell and he turns all red when we rag on each other
especially when we talk about the wives. When I say to Bill "last
week was my turn to fuck your wife" Ray just doesn't get the humor in
it. Anyway four of us decided what the fuck lets go over drink a little
with this new guy and see what he's really like away from work.
We got to his house around 6pm; we all went in Bill's truck. Bill is
the quietest of all of us and I guess is friendlier with Ray then any
of us. He had been over Ray's house before. The other Smuck besides
Bill and Rick who went is Steve who is my best friend from childhood.
We walked into Ray's house and the first thing I noticed was how clean
the place was. Nothing was out of place. Then I remembered that he said
something about never having any kids. We're all in our late 30's so I
guess he was never going to have any. When we'd been there about 10
mins and he was showing us around his wife came home from work. Donna
was what you would call Mousy. She wasn't ugly, actually she was cute
little plump blonde with nice tits. Hell all of our wives had a middle
age spread about them. I quickly noticed that her and Ray weren't all
that affectionate either "no kiss hello honey or anything". Ray told
her we were probably just going to get some pizzas and drink some beer
and stuff. Donna said there was a twelve pack in the fridge, I looked
over at Steve rolled my eyes as if to say this is going to be a short
night. Steve and I can put away a lot of beer. I saw Donna had a bag of
groceries and when Ray didn't move I helped her out. The guys started
setting up and I told Donna in the kitchen I'll grab everyone's beer
while I was out there. When I bent down at the Fridge I looked back and
could swear she was checkin out my ass. I'm in pretty good shape So I
wasn't too surprised except she didn't seem the type to fool around on
the hubby.
I went back in to living room with the beers and Ray said he had some
whisky in the closet. They had ordered the pizza and we settle down for
some drinking and some card playing. Ray was pretty quick on the shots
, I'm a beer man myself and with only 12 beers I figured I'd savor
mine. Ray kept barking out orders to Donna to bring this or bring that
to us. She finally sat down behind and to the side of her husband who
was opposite me. I had a clear view of her and she did of me. She had a
skirt on and as she sat there I couldn't help but admire her beauty.
The more I looked at her, the more aroused I became. She must have
sensed it because I looked her way our eyes met and she smiled. I
decided to see what was up, so I said I'm going for another beer. Ray
said Donna will get you one. I said "shit it's her time off too and
I'm a big enough man to get my own". As I was heading to the kitchen I
heard her yell "Let me show you where they are there hidden in the back
of the fridge". As I opened the fridge she knelt so she was Eye level
with my growing cock. I decided while she was down there I would adjust
it some. I put my hand on it and moved it. She looked at my bulge then
up at my eyes then down at my bulge again and back to my eyes with a
wide smile and I knew it was on. I held her hand and pulled her up hard
so we were face to face. We almost kissed but she pulled away. I told
her she was very pretty. She Blushed gave me my beer and headed out the
door. I followed her and we were sitting the same place across from
each other. I figured I have some fun so I started rubbing my hand over
my bulge knowing only she could see, sure enough her eyes followed and
stayed glued to my cock. Her watching was turning me on like crazy. She
kept looking and smiling so I figured maybe Ray wasn't that good of a
husband or he was a lousy lover. Someone needed to take care of this
hot piece and why shouldn't it be me. So I had to get rid Ray so her
and I could be alone.
About 15 mins later Donna left to go upstairs and I swear she was
wiggling her ass up the stairs for me. I waited 10 minutes then
announced I had to take a piss. Ray told me where to go and when I got
upstairs I headed for the pisser & let out a stream and I came out of
the bathroom, so was Donna from the bedroom nearby. I stopped and
leaned against the wall and motioned her to be quiet and come towards
me. I began stroking my Cock through my pants. The slut right over and
I kissed her. I guided her hand to my Cock and she squeezed it hard
then let she let out a moan. I slid my hand under her skirt and man she
was soaked. I started feeling her big tits and she broke away and said
she couldn't with Ray in the house. I was kinda pissed and she said
perhaps I could call her. I said it was tonight or never! She said
"Please I haven't been touched well in over a year". I said again "
well tonight's the night". She said "please don't" and then
went to her room and I went downstairs.
I decided then it was time see how hungry Donna was. I told Bill he
should take Ray to the liquor store to get more beer and whisky so we
could keep this party going. Ray was all for it and I wanted Bill gone
also because I figured I couldn't trust him around Ray. As soon as they
pulled out I grabbed Steve and Rick and told them all what happened
between Donna and Me. I said " this lady is HORNY and she practically
begged me to fuck her" and told them to get lost in the kitchen. I
called up to Donna saying Ray was gone. She came down the steps and I
was the only one in the living room. She came over kissed me and
stroked my cock and said " Hurry lets go upstairs" I said "NO!" I said
I couldn't Fuck in someone else's bed, a mans got to have standards.
I pulled her to me and stuck my tongue down her throat and my hand up
her skirt. She opened her legs wide and wasn't wearing any panties and
she was sopping wet. I slipped three fingers into her hot fucking
cunt. By this time Steve and Rick were back in the room but she had yet
to notice them. Rick pulled a curtain back a little so he could see the
driveway and Steve came up real close to watch. It was so fucking cool
man it was like we were a team on a mission.
When I told Donna to get out my Cock she then notice the others. At
first she protested but I said "Look baby they heard and saw what you
did already and its now or never if you want this big fucking cock".
She hesitated for a moment and then unbuckled my belt. As she fished
out my cock the last word she said before swallowing it was 'I'm only
doing you Bob!" This bitch was hot for cock she started lapping and
sucking my prick as though there was no tomorrow. She was good too. I
grabbed her hair and fucked her face hard and make it take it deep. She
took every fucking bit of it and I dumped a huge load down her throat.
Steve was lapping at her cunt. The fucking slut didn't even protest
she just pulled up her skirt higher to give Steve better access. Rick
was quickly by her side with his fat cock out at her face. I pushed her
head forward and she gobbled his cock right down. Steve stopped eating
her then told Rick to lay on the floor So she could get on her get on
her hands and knees to blow him. When she did Steve slipped his cock in
from behind. I started to get hard again quickly which is something
considering the beer and my age. Rick dumped his load in her mouth in
about 5 mins then quickly zippered up and went back to looking out the
window. Steve quickly pulled out and said he wanted to feed her another
load. I got behind her and fucked her hard with my 9 inches. Steve
grunted and came on her face. I pulled her hair and fucked her as hard
as I could. She started yelling like crazy "I'm cummming I'm cumming
fuck me like a whore!" I came hard just as Rick yelled they're back.
Donna ran upstairs Steve and Rick sat at the table and I ran to the
kitchen pulling up my pants the whole way. As they entered I saw Bill
look around and sniff a little but he didn't say anything. I came back
in and notice a huge wet spot on the rug where we just fucked the shit
out of Donna. I purposely spilled my beer there before Ray noticed it.
Donna came down an hour later. Smiled at Steve, Rick, Bill and Me...
Kissed Ray goodnight and said " I'm exhausted don't wake me when you
get to bed".
Cum Take a Free Tour of the Nastiest Cuckold, Hot Wives, Sluts and MILF
Sites on the Net, No Pops, No Crap, Just Cum and See Hot Wives be Nasty
to their Cuckold Hubby and Good to their Big Cocked Lovers or Look at
our Completely Free Sites!

http://www.mycuckold.info/home.htm (hot free tour)

Brought to You by Cuckyboy - Always FREE Hot Wives, No Crap, No Pop Ups
http://www.cuckyboy.com/home.htm

Cum Take a Free Tour of Get MILFS, Over 1000 Real Armature Moms, So of
The Hottest Mature MILFS on the Net!
http://www.getmilfs.com/home.htm (hot free tour)

FREE Ads for Hot Wives, Bulls and cuckolds, Post or search free
Personal Ads here:
http://cuckyboy.com/noahsclassifieds/index.php (free)