Tranny Kat Specializes In Domination & Humiliation

WKPS

Apr 6, 2016, 11:23:42 PM4/6/16
Kat: 1-877-201-0135

http://www.weknowfetishphonesex.com/phone-sex-girls/kat

Hello, girls and boys and boys who so want to be girls. My name is Kat, and
I'm a shemale Goddess here to talk to you about a few of my favorite things.
Let's start in the best place possible: Cock worship. Specifically you on
your knees where you belong, worshipping my long, thick, glorious cock. If
you've never done it before, I'll even be generous and teach you. I'll even
give you a tip right now. Like most things sexual, it starts with a kiss.

Of course, while you're worshipping my cock, you'll probably notice something.
And that "something" is how much bigger my dick is than yours. I will have
already noticed it, naturally. I'll forgive you for being late to the party,
but it won't stop me from laughing at it...and you. Small penis humiliation
is a specialty of mine, after all. And besides SPH, I enjoy many other types
of humiliation as well. After that, perhaps the next thing you'll get to do is
bend over and take this wonderful cock of mine in your slutty little ass.
Don't pretend to act innocent. You've probably done this plenty of times
before, and even if you haven't, you've jerked off to a thousand different
fantasies about it.

Yes, you'll suck me, and then I'll fuck you and probably laugh at you and
humiliate you throughout the whole thing. If you think this little story I've
told here doesn't apply to you, you're probably wrong. But on the off chance
that you *are* correct, I am a switch. I can be flipped, but it'll take one
hell of a man to do it. I encourage anyone to try, though, because I'll have
so much fun taking you down!

Kat: 1-877-201-0135

Shemale Phone Sex, Tranny Phone Sex, BDSM Switch, Humiliation, Small Penis
Humiliation (SPH), Cock Worship, Cum Eating, Domination Phone Sex

http://www.weknowfetishphonesex.com/phone-sex-girls/kat