HOT SENSUOUS CHARLIE WANTS TO SEDUCE YOU

Charlie Davis

Jan 13, 2021, 4:36:21 PM1/13/21
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOT AN ESCORT SERVICE, PHONE SEX/SEXTING ONLY

Let me take you to places that you have only dreamed of. I love to take control of my man, dominate him in ways that will make him want more and more.

There are so many fun ways to express ourselves sexually, and role play can be such amazing fun. Do you crave that naughty babysitter or slutty nurse? Let your imagination run wild while we play together.

Maybe you like humiliation and want to be told just how truly pathetic you are. Do you want to be told what a slut you are, or how you can't satisfy me?

Do you want that ultimate girlfriend experience, where you can relax and let me take care of you completely? Rub your shoulders and your cock, pleasing my man in all the right ways.

Whatever your fantasy/kink/fetish, I know we can have amazing fun together.

Crave nothing but me from our first chat/sexting, while I guide you to heaven with naughty play at this link: www.dirtytalkme.com/charlie or call 866 265 2551.

Inquire about specials and our 2 VIP treatments.

Email/Skype: charlie @dirtytalkme.com (for any inquiries)
Twitter: https://twitter.com/CumCrazyCharlie
Instagram: naughtycharlie90

USA - $20 for 10 mins minimum ($2 per min after that)
Other Countries - $25 for 10 mins minimum ($2.50 per min after that)

erotic stories - MILF phone sex - sexual therapy - sex therapy - masturbation - Tease & Denial - cuckold - roleplay - mind control - hypnosis - hypnosis domination - cheating wives - phonesex - phone sex - sensual - sensual domination - face sitting - pegging - sissy - fantasy - role play - face sitting - BBC - sexting - JOI - CEI