The True Playas know when to party

party...@rock.com

Feb 1, 2009, 4:18:21 AM2/1/09

I never go out past 9:00PM. If I am going to party I go out either
4:00-7:00 or 6:00-9:00. This is when all the true playas go out. And
this is how we get the hottest poontang. We know we need beauty sleep
at least 8 hours every night. So I go to sleep by 10:30pm and get up
6:30-7:30AM. By 9:00pm I am home and have time only for sex or
sleep. Which is why I get ready for bed a half an hour to an hour
before bedtime. A perfect schedule might go something like this:

6:30am wake, eat snack of fruit and protein shake
7:00 go to workout - got to look good for the ladies
8:00 done with workout return home to get dressed, eat, brush teeth,
shave, shit, shower - in that order
9:00 begin work
12:00 time for my hour lunch which I may use to hit it up with the
ladies
1:00 back to work
4:00 quitin time - time for happy hour - hit the bar or early hour
discotech or strip club
4:30-5:00 start dinnertime
6:00 Prime bar time for the prime party hour of 6:00-7:00 and beyond
8:30 leave the bar to go home with the beautiful hunny I am going to
sex that night
10:00 done with sex after giving and experiencing mind-blowing orgasms
- get ready for bed
10:30 sleep and dreaming. Love is the best sleep secret.

I do this 7 days a week. On Saturday and Sunday it's the daytime pool
and beach parties at 12:00 noon after 9:00am breakfast/brunch.

Nightlife is for LOOSERS who will never become a success in life. You
pretty much have to work, live and play in the same neighborhood to
totally make things work though.

I hope to see more early hour events posted and promoted on Craigslist
events and http://www.clubzone.com. Remember, it's not the time or
the place, but the CROWD that counts. To throw a party you have to
promote or invite all the best people. Also I don't drink too much.
If there's social drinking I will open only one beer to sip on and
that's it.

Life is just Sleep, Exercise, Chores, Job, Look for Job, Social Life,
and maybe Solitary Leisure activities which generally suck such as
Spectator Entertainment of Television and Movies, Books, and the
endless magazine which is the internet.

The internet is:

1. Job Hunting
2. Learning
Endless Magazine which is the Internet:
3. News
4. Newsgroups
5. Porn
Social Life:
6. Facebook/Myspace
7. Chatting
-
8. Television
9. Email - takes little time
10. Video Games - I don't play

Only real question is overlap between positive learning (for chores
and self improvement and knowledge about the world) and the rather
unproductive endless magazine which is the internet (good for only
poor entertainment value).

Chores are: Food Shopping, Laundry, Cleaning, Take out Trash, Bills,
Dishes, Junk Mail, Random Chores
I recommend getting everything set up so you don't have to do hardly
any chores except those for life improvement.

When you sex, use at least two forms of birth control. Use a condom
and the pull-out method until you're sure she's on the pill or other
hormonal birth control. You may then use the hormonal birth control
and condom until she's tested for HIV and you're sure she clean from
other STD's, then you may use hormonal birth control and pull-out
method, or hormonal birth control and diaphragm. People sometimes
want to cum in the pussy for sexual bonding, but such frequent
practice is not a very good idea without two forms of birth control
which I can only think would be hormonal birth control and diaphragm,
you're way safer with two forms of birth control. Ideally one day we
will have Norplant for both men and women, which was the safest birth
control and didn't require taking pills or getting frequent shots.
Also if you're going to have multiple partners, it's wise to get a
test for Syphilis, Gonorrhea and Chlamydia twice a year as they may
sometimes be symptomless, and the latter two can lead to Epididimytus
in men and Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID) in women which can both
lead to infertility,
Plus, consider vaccinations for Hepatitis B, and Gardasil - Gardasil
protects against 90% of genital warts, and 70% of vaginal cancers, and
likely protects against oral cancer as well, which a recent John
Hopkins study just discovered likely makes performing oral sex on
vaginas a higher risk than HIV through vaginal intercourse.

There may always be some risk of a getting a vaccine, but the
increased risk is usually outweighed by the decreased risk of the
disease you're protected against.

Also ask your partner if they have any diseases and inspect genitals
before sex.
Refrain from sex if you have cuts or lesions as it can increase risk
of hiv and herpes, also be aware this applies to semen in the mouth if
you have cuts in your mouth. Using mouthwash helps cuts to heal
faster.

10 most common STDs

Type of disease:

Herpes - Skin / Virus
Warts/HPV - Skin / Virus
HIV - Blood / Virus
Molluscum Contagiosum - Skin / Virus

Gonorrhea - Bacteria
Chlamydia/NGU - Bacteria
Trichomoniasis - Bacteria
Crabs - Skin / Parasite
Scabies - Skin / Parasite
Syphilis - Bacteria

You can get tested for at least four of these, Gonorrhea-urine,
Chlamydia-urine, Syphilis-blood, and HIV-blood. A Trichomoniasis test
requires a wet mount or a culture. There are blood tests for Herpes,
but they aren't normally given. You can check your partner's genitals
for the five others; Herpes, Warts, Molluscum Contagiosum, Crabs, and
Scabies. However it's possible that these diseases could be present
even if not noticeable.

An over the counter test for HIV would really help stem the tide of
this STD - which incidence seems to be increasing. Condoms decrease
the risk of HIV by 90%, and should be worn for anal as well as vaginal
intercourse with untested partners.

-

Some people are so scared of the risks and dangers of sex, that they
never sex. Other people do not use precautions or have safe sex. The
idea is that everyone should take precautions, and that sex is safe if
you do so - if it actually is; it maybe is.

As long as civilization does not fall, there will always be birth
control from now on. Disease can be cured or eliminated, and new
diseases may come into existence. There could also, worse, be another
present-day connection between sex and disease that we do not know,
such as the connection they just found between cunnlingus and oral
HPV, which increases the risk of oral cancer, - Gardasil hopefully
protects against this risk, but let's hope there's no other
connections - of course if there are we'd want to find them.

Safe sex and masturbation are healthy and good for you. But
ejaculation is not really so good and if you have enough sexual energy
you can learn to have multiple orgasms before or without ejaculation.
Eat a couple apples and 15 mg of zinc after you ejaculate to replenish
yourself. If you wait three days (72 hours) to ejaculate you'll have
your energy back and be at maximum sperm count.

Unsafe sex is immoral. Safe sex is moral, healthy and good for you.
Sex with two or more forms of birth control makes the chance of
getting pregnant less than the risk of dying in a car accident. We
transport babies in cars without their informed consent, so we can
only likewise assume that the unborn baby accepts the small risk of
unplanned pregnancy in exchange for a sex life, just as the born baby
accepts the small chance of a car accident in exchange for the
convenience of travel.

The right point of all perversion, fetishes, or deviancies is sexual
fulfillment. If you lust for someone's body you probably lust for
their mind as well. If you love someone's mind you are more likely to
love their body. Love is an aphrodisiac. Lust is moral honest desire
which leads to love and social relationships however great or small.

Vulgarity is revolting in the sense of revolution, contradiction and
attack. Saying you want somebody who you don't want. But this is
likely only a reality if you are desperate or don't want to get
involved. You could even so be friends if you are nice to one another.