'Perverse' Prose by Suzie SleaZe

1 view

Suzie

Feb 21, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/21/97

PERVERSE.TXT was written by a (male) e-mail friend and sent to
me in early 1996. At the time I thought it uncanny just how alike
was our style and mood of writing. I tried to get him to post it
at the time, but as far as I know he didn't.

But - a well-written and so WONDERFULLY DIRTY piece of text can't
go to waste so - I have upgraded it, building on the
charactarization and plot ... upgrading it ... it is now a JOINT
EFFORT.

My wish is that you enjoy it - as much as we enjoyed writing it!

Luv and kisses,
With a big thankyou for your continued e-mail support
Suzie
xxxxxxxx
(Suzie SleaZe ... Writes to PleaZe)
10144...@compuserve.com

PERVERSE.TXT ... by 'Anon'
Upgraded for the Net by Suzie SleaZe Feb 1997

E-Mail your comments to me on 10144...@compuserve.com

START

The preparations are complete.
Soon my Slut will arrive. I have waited most of my adult
life for this night - a chance to indulge my dark side - my lust
for merciless degradation, perversion. My desire to experience
forbidden pleasures - unadulterated hedonism.
Tonight we will take each other to the depths - our very
limits, Slut and I. Take pleasure from each others bodies in
every imaginable way, play out the filthiest, most perverse
scenarios our twisted minds can invent.
I glance at the clock - 7.15. She's late, but not to worry
- she probably stopped for a fuck on the way. She's like that -
filthy bitch. Probably managed to get a cuntful at the train
station. It's almost as if she thinks that hole between her legs
will heal up if it's devoid of cock for too long.

It never is.

I met her at a disco. In the mensroom where she'd been
abandoned by the dozen or so men who had fucked her almost
senseless.
She was sitting in the filthy trough of a wall-urinal, head
lolling to one side, still covered in slimy spunk even though she
had been pissed over by most of those that had used her. Her only
regret about that night was that they hadn't shit on her as well.
I had brought her home, washed her and put her to bed and
for that she is eternally grateful...

A last quick glance around the room (again!) to make sure
everything is ready. I have removed most of the furniture to
afford maximum floorspace and protected that floorspace with the
a huge black rubber sheet. The CD in the player is ready to pump
out bass-heavy riffs and rhythms - pulsating fuck-music,
hypnotic, erotic stuff.
A selection of my most bizarre sex videos are stacked next
to the TV. The wine is chilling and an unopened bottle of amyl
nitrate sits on the coffee table along with a couple of cannabis
joints - my favourite aphrodisiac.

Yes. All prepared. And soon Slut will be here.

The doorbell! My heart races. My mind races. My cock
twitches. I open the door, pausing to take in the sight of her.
She looks every inch the slut she is - the slut she is proud to
be. The wild mass of permed black hair is swept back off her
face, perfectly framing immaculately made-up features - set like
a sculpture against her tanned, baby-smooth complexion.
The curves of her body are adorned by a clingy, filmy,
glossy black rubber mini-dress that shimmers and shines in the
streetlights.
Massive tits (far too big for her size), strain the slinky-
thin rubber, and tender flesh spills over the low-cleavage. The
gold zipper running from cleavage to hemline is an intentional,
invitation.
That hemline falls an unbelievably-slutty, one-inch below
her crotch, exposing bare, tanned thigh and calves, all the way
down to gold anklet and stilettoes.
Any man would kerbcrawl past this one. She couldn't look
more brazen if she had 'FUCK ME!' tattooed across her forehead.
I smell her, breathe in her scent - White Musk perhaps? I can't
help wondering why she has made the effort to look and smell so
gorgeous, when in a short while she will look and smell like -
well, we shall see!
For now though, she is perfect. Every inch the slut she is
-
every inch the slut she is proud to be!
My Slut - to use as I please.

She enters coolly, arrogantly, smiling that knowing smile,
the ever-present glint in her eye. God, she's so fucking horny!
And knows it! And fucking loves being it!

'How do I look?' she says, staring at the bulge in my
skintight, worn-through Levi's, stepping behind to take in my ass
that stretches the faded denim.

'Like cunt for sale. You're asking to be raped.'
'We'll see who cries rape first,' she mutters, groping for
my cock-bulge.
She grins her wicked grin. I grab her, pull her to me and
kiss her full on her mouth, lifting the mini-dress to grab her
bare arse under the dress. She responds hungrily, her tongue
snaking around mine. I breathe deeply of her smell, then taste
her sweet breath, her juicy kiss.
Cock!
I can definitely taste cock, and smell it off her face too.

'You're late.'
'Yeah, sorry. Missed the train - had to hitch.'

I know what's coming...

'Got a lift from a lorry driver in the end. Dropped me right
at the end of the road. Only 'cause I fucked 'im though. Dirty
old bastard.'

'What was he like?'

(I love milking her for every sordid details of her sleazy
conquests, and she loves to tell me).

'About fifty I suppose. Pig-ugly. Smelled like he hadn't
washed for a week. Lovely big prick though...
'Dirty fucker couldn't believe his luck, he was dying to get
into my cunt.
'I sucked 'im first though. I fuckin' love old and dirty
cocks like that. It smelled like an old dockyard. He 'ad dirty
pickkies all 'round the cab. He's the sort that wanks off when
he drives and wipes 'is spunk on 'is jeans....
'Then his mate wanted some too...'

She continues telling the tale of her adventure, knowing and
loving the effect it is having on me, as I hitch the tight rubber
dress up over her hips, revealing that fresh-fucked hole. She
isn't wearing knickers - rarely does, even in a dress as short
as this. She's like that you see. No shame. No decency. But then
that's what I love about her.

Cunt. Freshly-shaven, sweetest, poutiest of cunts.

Beautifully smooth. No trace of stubble. Perfect. She parts
her thighs for me, still standing, still talking, and I see the
tell-tale sign - a thin sliver of slime trailing from the shiny-
wet lips down her thigh. Slowly, I sink to my knees and flick the
evidence away with my tongue. Her hand finds the back of my head,
pulling me into her, urging me to do it.

'Ooh yes Babe. Eat that spunk. Go ahead, lover.
'Suck that old fucker's jizz out of my cunt...'

Her voice is thick with lust - her breathing heavier. My
fingers plough the golden-wet and my tongue flicks its way inside
her, finding more, thicker spunk.
Spunk from the dirty cocks of dirty, truck-driver strangers
drools over my tongue like honey.
She shudders. I stand shakily, the taste of spunk and
unwashed cock making me even more heady. We kiss again - sharing
that taste, relishing the moment. My cock is rock.
'They pissed on me too,' she states, as if she's talking
about the weather. 'Didn't want to, but I made 'em. They pissed
down my dress. I knew it would - this clingy rubber - it's like
a wetsuit.

'Want to lick their piss off my tits, Babe?'

She slides the zipper down slowly, staring at me as I stare
at those gorgeous melanous things. I know there must be silicone
in there but who the hell cares? And she's right, little rivulets
of liquid trickle from where they've been trapped beneath the
soft skin and second soft skin of rubber. Dribbling down the deep
cleavage, seeping back into the dress where it's still zippered.

'Go ahead Babe,' she whispers. 'Lick their piss from my
tits.'

She shudders when I bend and do it.

She hisses as I suck and bite the rubbery, forever-poking
nipples.

'Mmmm yes Babe, she whispers, rotating her hips like she's
trying to find cock. 'Can you taste their piss? Can you smell it
off of my tits? I can, even from up here. Ooohh Yesss! Bite the
fuckers hard, Babe ... God, they were lovely-dirty fuckers, that
old guy's cock smelled like he hadn't washed for a week.'

Her body shivers as my fingers trace a line up her thigh and
touch gently on her penis-stalk of a clit.
'I knew you'd do it Babe. I knew you'd want to lick it
off...'
Then, pushing my hand away from her cunt, she turned and
strode into the living room, my eyes feasting on that gorgeous
little, rolling ass.

We sit on my shabby, well-worn, leather sofa, placed neatly
along the edge of our arena - the rubber sheeting.
I ask what video she wants to watch. She asks if I have any
Veronika Moser...
Wow! A connoisseur.
And so, almost as if to demonstrate my psychic abilities,
I push the button on the remote control and the VCR springs to
life. A bleached-blonde Veronika - the 'Lady Gourmet' - flickers
to our screen. I light a joint, drawing its intoxicating smoke
deep into my lungs, and we settle back in our seats to take in
the show...

... Veronika is on her knees, sideways on, sucking into that
slutty mouth, several mouthfuls of manpiss that squirts from
flaccid cocks held inches from her face. Zoom to fill the screen
with her features. We just her face, three cocks and hanging
balls. Veronika gropes the balls, and further under too.

A man has no face to the Veronika's and Lisa's of this world
.. he is merely cock - no more than a piss-tap and living dildo
to provide succour for their perverse thirsts. Each time
Veronika's mouth fills up, she turns to the camera, and allows
her drink to drool, nastily from her lips, into the glass she
holds in her other hand.
When the glass is full her mouth returns to the cock -
sucking and slurping - coaxing it to its fuck-state.
She sucks the luscious prick more firmly now; more
vigorously, drawing it in and out almost mechanically, as if her
only purpose - her sole reason for living - is to suck cock; to
pleasure the men, in any way she can. In truth it is her that is
getting the pleasure - drawing it from her men ... her cocks.
The cock sheds momentum, and spews thick ropes between her
lips - but then it comes out again, as Veronika dribbles the
slimy, spunky prize into the glass of piss.
Then, without flicker of revulsion, she stands, raises the
glass triumphantly, and downs the bizarre, piss-sperm cocktail
in one. The sticky mixture flows easily down her throat, and she
licks her lips with satisfaction at the depraved act - drinking
a glass of warm piss laced with a slippery, swimming, slime of
freshly-jerked spunk...

The joint passes between us as we watch; drawn into the
perverse on-screen world, only occasionally swapping lewd
comments. Lisa's hand is on my lap, matter-of-factly stroking my
bulging cock through my jeans - without commitment or prejudice,
almost like it's a natural reflex action... For her, it is.

..... Veronika is alone now; head and shoulders shot - talking
to the camera. Talking to me. God I wish I understood German -
such an aggressive dirty-sounding language. I'd love to know what
she's saying - I bet it's as filthy as hell !!
..... Then she is again on her knees, hungrily slurping a man's
arse-hole. The man has no face. I can't help wondering who he is.
One of her regular co-stars perhaps? Or an extra she has only
just been introduced to? Maybe a cameraman who just happens to
need to take a shit?
Does she care? I doubt it. He is a nobody - an arsehole from
which to take a feed of shit .... one who will provide succour
for her perverse hunger...
The asshole strains, the man grunts. Veronika sucks,
slurping the filthy orifice as a turd emerges...
She pulls her head back, more for the camera's benefit than
her own. Her pretty mouth opens wider-than-wide; hungrily,
willingly - her tongue beckoning; waiting for the dirty, nasty,
beautiful taste of hot, filthy shit.
The faceless man grunts enthusiastically as he forces the
perfectly formed monster from his bowels, and into the groaning
mouth of his the shitbegging, shitslut. No trace of even a
flicker of revulsion ... Veronika receives the vile, stinking
mess that slides so sweetly between her lips.

And so begins Veronika's unholy meal.

Shamelessly; lasciviously; leering into the camera, she sets
about chewing and slurping on the thick stick of shit she holds
in her hand; sucking it; smearing it on her face; chewing and
swallowing hungrily, perversely; drooling and dribbling like an
animal, her moaning and groaning more enthusiastic than ever.
The scene fades. Veronika's face melts into soft, warm,
stinking shit.

My cock is way too big now for these tight jeans. And I'm
dying for a shit. Have been all day. Lisa's orders were for a
full day's load. Well - she's going to get yesterday's too. But
it will have to be soon or I'm going to have to just let go, here
and now in my jeans.
Even that would be lovely - to feel the hot mess pushing out
into my tight jeans ... spreading ... filling the crack. Dirty
warmth. Gorgeous stink...
And then to piss too. Soaking my shitfilled jeans. Softening
it. Grinding my arse down, spreading and smearing the stinking
mixture oozing around my cock and balls. But no. That would be
selfish. Indulgent. Tonight calls for more controlled
proceedings; more ritualised perversion.
So I stand, unzip and push down my jeans, strip off my top,
light a joint and reach for the bottle of amyl nitrate. She's
staring at me, smiling as I knew she would.
The shiny-crimson thong-pouch bulges and stretches
obscenely, trying to restrain my down-curved throbbing cock.
'Very nice,' she says, licking her lips. 'And so sexy, but
get it off. I want your cock.'
She bends over to pick up my discarded thong from the floor,
deliberately slowly in front of me. The hemline squeaks up her
ass, exposing it and the two holes in her body that are about to
give me so much pleasure.
'Poke my cunt,' she says, remaining in position.
I slide two fingers into the heat and wet. Three. Then four.
Slut groans, wriggles back onto my hand.
'Fist me, you dirty fucking horny bastard,' she croaks.
'And poke my asshole while you do it.'
Nice thought. A nicer one is to shove my cock up that tight
cunt and fuck about in the trucker's leftovers. But all that can
wait. There's no rush for Slut and me tonight.
I sit on the couch, unscrew the top off the amyl and take
a sniff, allowing the heady vapour to mingle freely with the
sweet-smelling smoke which now hangs like a veil across the room.
I sit back on the sofa, more liberated in my nakedness, my cock
twitching it's new-found freedom.
Lisa stands with the joint hanging from the corner of her
mouth, and peels the clinging black rubber from her tanned skin.
At last she's naked, standing proudly, displaying those gorgeous
globes with their jutting nipples visibly throbbing with
anticipation.
She grins that wicked grin - reading my thoughts.
Still standing, she parts her legs a little; displaying
herself; silently urging me to admire her cunt. A slick, pouting
cunt, glistening it's excitement. Rivulets of juice are running
down her thighs as she stands there, one hand idly groping and
fondling her huge tits.

Brazen. Slutty. Cheap. Incredibly fucking horny!

Kicking off her shoes, my lovely slut kneels between my
spread thighs, takes my uncut cock in her hands.
Holding her head over it, she sniffs...
Pulling cock upward, her nose snuffles under, she sniffs my
balls...
She looks into my eyes. Hers shine like little jewels.

'Gorgeous,' she breathes. 'It fucking stinks. How long?'
'Two days.'
'How many wanks?'
'Yesterday, and the day before.'
'You kept the jizz, like I asked - under the skin?'
'What I could. I haven't looked.'

I knew, you see. She had asked me not to wash, especially
not my cock. She 'liked her men to smell of men'.
So I hadn't.

'Give me the poppers.'

She inhales more than she should - an extra kick for the
filthy job in hand, I suppose. The job she loves. The slut's job.
She lies along the sofa with her head on my lap, and set
about her aperitif - the build-up of pre-cum from tonight,
together with yesterdays and the day before's...
Slut's caviar she calls it.
She skins my cock, so just the tip emerges, thick and
shining with cloying pre-fuck. She turns her head up at me,
grinning wickedly.
'More amyl Babe. And poke my cunt while I do it.'

First, she wipes the tip around her mouth, nose and chin so
that it looks like she is wearing lip gloss with the trails of
thick cock-slime on them. I can hear her breathing now, noisily
through her nose as she goes at it, her tongue working slowly and
methodically around the head.

Then she skins it right back.
More juice. And the curds of yesterday's wank.

She breathes deeply through her nose. I see her gip as the
heady smell invades her senses. I push the bottle of amyl under
her nose and she takes another shot.

The she stares at me while she wipes the filth around her
mouth and then puts out her tongue and swathes my cock with
lavish, curling kisses. Her saliva washes, some dribbles down her
chin and her tongue chases it - chasing the escaping taste of
filthy cock.
She reaches up around my neck and pulls my face down to hers
whispering 'It's gorgeous Babe. Come share the gift you've made
for me...'
We kiss, a lovers' kiss. She sees me gip at the taste and
smell of cock on her breath and her expression is urgent as she
lets go of my neck...
'Do it Babe. Do it on me ... in my face - on my tits,' she
pleads, and pushes her fingers under my nose.
The smell blooms, the fingers press into my mouth and
straight to my throat. She wants me to ... so I try ... I can't.
'It's not YOUR cock Babe,' she says urgently. 'Not YOUR cock
you can smell, it's the cheese from the filthy lorry driver's
cock because he's fucking your mouth with that stinking thing...'
Her fingers thrust in and out trying to make me believe that
it's really happening ... that I'm being mouth-fucked by some
stinky man's cock...

It works. One huge heaving retch.
Puke ejects, one huge gusher, straight up from my stomach.
Onto the face and huge tits of the slut lying in my lap...

Her tongue licks wildly. Her hands spread puke over tits and
belly. She wipes them on my chest, sliming me with my own sickly
bile. She licks at her own fingers, staring up at me all the time
with wild, animal excitement...

Then she's back at my cock, sucking.
But now faster, more hungrily, wrapping around the bulbous
head. Probing. Licking. Sucking. Drawing my cock into her wet,
greedy little mouth, slurping noisily, squeezing the base with
her hand.
Her other hand is pleasuring herself - three fingers sunk
to the hilt in her liquid cunt; juicing it; slurping noisily in
and out. My hand moves down to her arse, kneading her firm
buttocks. Squeezing them. Separating them. Loving them.
My forefinger finds her dirty-hole and slides in, almost
immediately encountering resistance. What a satisfying feeling
- to plunge a finger, or a cock, or a tongue into an arsehole,
and find it full and warm. She squirms now against my digit,
pulling it deeper inside. I wish it was my prick in there, sunk
to the nuts in her warm, stinking arseful - but my prick is
otherwise engaged.

Her sucking is more vigorous now, taking the full length of
my hard cock deep into her mouth, gagging occasionally as it
presses into her throat, but persevering; wanting it deeper, her
tongue tickling my balls; grunting and moaning; lapping up the
pre-cum which is oozing from my slit, constantly sniffing, yet
keeping track of Veronica's obscene adventures on-screen.

...Veronika is sitting down to dinner. Sitting at the dinner
table with her knife and fork, feeding herself a plateful of
soft, steaming shit. We do not know it's source. Man-shit?
Slut-shit? Maybe even dog-shit? No?! Surely not even our
sweet Veronika could endure such sickening degradation. Could
she??

Veronika is playing with her food. Chewing it up. Drooling it
out. Allowing the filthy meal to dribble down her chin. Washing
it down her throat with lashings of dark-yellow piss from a
glass. Licking her plate clean. Smearing her face and hair in the
slimy mess...

Time to change tapes because from this point this one tames
down a little. Nevertheless it has been a satisfactory appetizer;
an adequate prelude to our own perversions. Having pulled Lisa's
head from my cock, I crawl across to the VCR and switch tapes,
giving Lisa a view of swaying man-ass and hanging ballsac.
Because she likes that. She likes men to crawl, and to fuck
like animals.

My favourite Moser-movie flickers on, as I flick on the CD
player, flooding the room with dreamy ambient soundscapes;
frantic chill-out rhythms. Loud enough to excite. Quiet enough
for us to hear the sound of piss against skin. Of shit
splattering on floor. The sound of grunting; farting. The sound
of mouths slurping shit. Of gagging, retching; puking. The
depraved laughter of the twisted perverts performing for us.
The sweet sounds of sexual perversion.

And so at last, my bowels full to bursting, asshole
screaming for release, it is time for our own perverted games to
begin. I sit back in the middle of the sofa, Lisa kneeling
between my legs on the rubber floor.
She drools lovingly, lustfully over my cock; licking it up
and down, slurping noisily on the head. A cunt-slimed finger
worms its way into my shit-full arse. It's all the incentive I
need. I lean back, shuffling my arse forward 'til it overhangs
the edge of the sofa, and relax.
No pushing or straining. I just let go. What a rush! I heave
a sigh of perverse, lusted relief as an enormous turd begins to
emerge, sliding and stinking effortlessly from my arse, a good
eight inches in length - and wide across - not too hard, not too
soft; perfectly formed; beautifully cock-shaped.
My shitlover slut expertly guides it out, receiving the vile
monster into both hands. Now, her lust-glazed eyes never leaving
mine, she holds up the filthy object, letting it dangle in front
of her face as she licks it all the way up like a huge hanging
cock.
She is smiling now, her tongue sliding up my shit, smiling
that nasty, sneering smile - relishing every moment of this
bizarre ritual designed to offend. Wanting to shock me. To
sicken me. I can almost hear her twisted thoughts. Her twisted,
sluttish thoughts.
I feel lighter now. Relieved. My arsehole pulsing with
pleasure rather than desperation. But I am not quite empty. I
have a little more to give. Grabbing her left tit with my right
hand, I pull it toward me, squeezing the erect nipple into my
hole.
I grunt out the afterbirth, spreading its dirty warmth up
my crack, sliming and smearing my dirty arse against soft flesh
of one huge tit, the inevitable piss-shower splashing Slut's
face.
I collapse back into my seat, relieved of my burden, while
slutface takes her prize and kneels in the centre of the rubber
arena, knees wide apart, her arse resting on the backs of her
feet. I pour some red wine, light another joint and settle back,
cock in hand, to watch this sweet, perverted creature at play.
She rolls the turd across her soft skin. Rolling it up her
inner thigh, across her slick opening and down the other side.
Then back again. Repeating the ritual. Playing with it. Idly
pleasuring herself. Stroking it like some huge, vile-smelling
dildo. She dabs it around her cunt, dirtying her clit. Rolls it
across her heaving tits, breathing deeply; filling her senses
with the intoxicating nitrate air; the heavy, heady stink of
fresh shit. Loving it. Losing it. Hypnotised by the rampant
perversity we are witnessing.

..A younger Veronika now - minus the blonde wig - standing
obscenely, legs apart, leering back at us. Her mouth oozing shit.
Shitty hand between shitty thighs, smothering her cunt with shit.
Her soft black hair now streaked and matted with brown. Grunting
depravedly as she shitkisses her partners - making them gag with
lust and revulsion. Groping. Grinding. Foul-smelling cunt against
shit-slimed dick...

I finish the joint, pour another glass of red wine.
That stoned moment, - the proceedings taking on that air
of hazed clarity; dreamlike, almost surreal intensity. Hypnotic
bass-beats pump from the stereo. The smell of perversion hangs
in the air.

'Tell me what I am,' my slut asks, in husky, moaning tones.

She knows what she is. Loves what she is. A stinking little
slut is what she is. But I will tell her anyway. I like to tell
her. And she loves to be told. I rise from my seat and walk about
her as I let fly a tirade of abuse; inspiring her; fuelling her
perverse imagination. Circling her. Sneering down at her.
Spitting insults through clenched teeth ... 'filthyslut' ...
'stinking shitlover' ... 'dirty fucking whore' ... 'dirty
cocksucking, cock-stinking-mouthed bitch...'

I ask what her mother would say if she could see her right
now, crazed in sex, kneeling on the floor with her hands full of
shit, with a man's puke and filthy excrement smeared over her
pretty tits.
I take polaroids of her, threatening to show everyone what
a dirty little shitlicker she is - to tell them about her sordid
sex-life; how she sucks off her mother's Great Dane when everyone
is out; how she makes extra money and gains extra kicks by
selling herself cheap to dirty old men with shrivelled dicks.
The time she got caught giving the janitor a blow-job in the
school toilets, on pre-payment of one cigarette. The hundreds of
cocks she has sucked off with that pretty mouth, and the hundreds
of others that have been shoved up her cunt and arsehole.
I yank her head up by the hair and spit in her face. She
sneers back at me, groaning, rubbing the turd over her dribbling
pussy. A dribble of spit runs from the corner of her mouth.

She is high on amyl, on the joint, but mainly on perversion.

I pull her tits, first one, then the other, suspending the
full weight of the giants from each proud teats. She gasps at the
pain - at the pleasure of the pain. She spits in my face and I
pull harder. She is pulling at her huge penis-clit thing with
relish. And teasing her slit with the turd that is now poised at
her entrance like a smelly brown cock.
I piss in her face. A powerful jet of hot piss. In her eyes.
She opens her mouth wide and takes it in there too. Soaking her
hair. Streaming down her pretty face. Dripping from her tits. She
pisses too, the stuff gushing from her cunt, splashing noisily
on the rubber sheeting - moistening her shitcock.
I spew a mouthful of red wine over her, smearing in the
added colour. All the time I am insulting her, degrading her,
desperately trying to shock her - my perverse imagination
throwing up filthier and filthier suggestions. The vilest inhuman
atrocities designed to sicken her. Trying to find her limits.

She has none.

I bend over in front of her, offering my beshitted arse for
sucking. I spread my cheeks, and she is there, her faced buried
in my crack in an instant; glued like a parasite to my stinking
arsehole. I reach around and pull her head tighter into me,
grinding the shitty cheeks against her face - stifling her
breathing. Her little tongue squirms and probes in my hole, warm
saliva loosening my rectum.
I manage to force a little more shit into her face, onto the
worming tongue, as it pushes deeper, searching for more,
relishing the lovely-nasty taste.
Such a good little arselicker. A real expert. Should be with
all the practise she's had! Between my thighs I see that she now
has two inches of turd buried in her greedy cunt. She is wanking
it slowly in and out, pushing a little deeper with each stroke,
savouring the sensation of shit in her cunt as she licks shit
from my ass.

She is riding her shitcock.
Stuffing herself with a shitdildo.
Filling her dripping, slutty fuck-hole with shit.

..Veronika is hardly recognisable now - her entire body streaked
and smeared with human excrement; her features barely discernible
beneath the thick mask of brown filth that coats her face.
Her hair is matted with slime. She has shit in her eyes, up
her nose, in her ears. Her mouth is drooling the shit that she
has chewed and sucked almost to liquid. She is coming. Sliding
about on the piss-soaked shit-smeared floor, wallowing in her
mess, shoving any filth she can find into that toilet-mouth,
gleaning shit from cocks, cunts and arseholes. Frantically
rubbing her gaping, shitted cunt to climax, in a state of
frenzied, perverse ecstasy...

I take in the sight of my own lovely slut, kneeling at my
feet in a pool of piss, her face and left tit smeared with my
mess; her once perfect make-up sliding down her face; her body
glistening with piss, puke, red wine and shit lending daubs of
colour.

She is a canvas of perverse art.

She leers up at me, her once beautiful features now
distorted into a leering, piss-soaked, shit-streaked obscenity.

'Come on then you dirty cunt.' She spits the words
hatefully-lovingly. 'Don't you wanna fuck me? Come on you horny
bastard! Fuck me full of your stinking shit. Make me cum like the
slut I am, sliding about in your piss, puke and shit.'

I throw her backwards into the mess and her body slides. She
is on her back, thighs spread wide. I bury my face in that hot
cunt, sucking voraciously at her shitty clit... Biting it.
Chewing it - her thick juices soaking my face. I shove two
fingers up her arse, swirling them about in her soft, warm
slutshit.

And she rolls about, grunting like the pig she is.

'Open your cunt.'

Obediently, she spreads her hole wide-open with her hands,
craning her head up to watch what I am about to do; the sickening
degradation I am about to perform. I sink the turd inside her -
and then out. In and out - filling her cunt with shit, filling
my lungs with the heady aroma; the vile, horny new stink that is
created. She cranes her head further to watch the spectacle.

I gather the phlegm from my throat.
Spit in her face.

The turd is soft now, losing its form. Losing its
cock-shape. I break it off, leaving about four inches of thick
shit embedded in her stinking pussy. There is plenty left to
smear across her tits and belly, creating slimy patterns on her
skin. And a huge handful to fill her greedy slut mouth.

I can wait no longer. I have to fuck her. I lie on top of
her filthy body and sink my cock into a cuntful of shit; sink it
into deep, disgustingly-dirty warmth. I ram it in harder,
dispelling the thick mess that bars my progress; that oozes out
around my cock and balls.
Fucking her full of shit.
Plunging my cock into her stinking slutty cunt.
Her mouth is open, wanting.
Her tongue waggling about, spitting obscenities.
In a state of depraved delirium, I shove the remaining shit
into her mouth, squeezing it in with both hands.
She gags as the vile stuff fills her mouth and presses into
her throat. I feed her more. My slut can take it. My slut has a
cast-iron stomach. My slut has no limits.
And now I kiss her. Sink my tongue into her sewer-mouth, our
tongues bathing in the warm, chewed up mess; breathing its vile
stink; gagging and retching and grunting. Fighting for breath.
Suddenly her arm is around my neck, pulling me tighter,
sucking my tongue in deeper, pushing shit from her mouth to mine.
I am gagging now, my mouth filling up with chewed-up leftovers.

Her eyes are wide.
Crazed with sex, lusting desperately into mine.
Waiting. Seeing how much I can take. Pushing me to my limit.

The very notion that her shit-filled kisses are so foul as
to turn a man's stomach only serves as inspiration for her
depraved mind. Driving her further on. The vice-like grip
tightens around my neck. I can feel the bile rising in my
stomach. I have to swallow, but still it comes...
I heave. Wretch. The torrent of foul vomit spews into her
mouth and over her face. And still she does not relinquish her
grip. Our tongues are still entwined, some of the vile, stinking
mixture now escaping the corners of our mouths, running down her
face as we struggle to breathe. She is gagging now, heaving and
retching as I pump her dirty little cunt for all I'm worth.
I cum, a seemingly endless flow of slimy spunk jerking up
inside of her. She cums, grinding against me, her entire body
convulsing with lust and revulsion at our perverse coupling.
I pull my mouth from hers and spit the remaining contents
over her tits, smearing shit and bile across those luscious
objects of horny desire.
The I piss deep in her cunt.
Relieve myself inside her.
Flood her filthy sewer-cunt with hot piss, softening the
churned-up cunt-mess still further.
My softening cock slides from her, covered in thick shit,
swaying between my streaked thighs as I clamber from her filthy
body.
She raises herself onto her elbows, lust still blazing in
her face. She opens her mouth proudly, sticking out her brown
tongue, and exhales a lungful of nauseating breath toward me.
Her mouth is empty. She has swallowed the lot; swallowed
every last lump of dirty shit as she came off. Along with the
spew from my stomach.
I feel myself hardening again at such an act of
ultra-perversity. She has filled up her belly with the vile food
of ultimate sexual depravity. But it was an appetizer for a
final, shocking climax...

First she takes my shitty cock in her mouth, bathing me
clean in her warm saliva. Going under to lick my balls,
swallowing it all, grunting obscenely like some crazed animal.
Then she stands, knees trembling with twisted lust. She
takes the bottle of amyl nitrate and draws its vapour deep into
each nostril.
And again.
And one more for luck.
She is stoned.
She sways lightly, side to side.
And looks to the screen, drawing inspiration.
Veronika is standing over a man lying on the ground, a
finger lodged in her throat, deliberately retching, puking the
contents of her shitty stomach down onto the man's gagging mouth
and piss-wet chest.
Lisa watches, breathing deeply. And I watch her - this
perverse, less-than-human creature, as she gathers up the energy
to commit her final, sickening act.
Her body is streaked with shit from head to toe; piss, puke
and slime dripping from her massive tits. Lumps of shit fall from
her gaping pussy, splattering on the floor and down her legs.
Brown spunk dribbles down her thighs. Her face is covered in a
thick mask of shit.
Now she is grabbing and fondling her filthy tits, abusing
them, twisting and tugging at her teats, contorting that gorgeous
tit-flesh obscenely. Her other hand is between her legs, tugging
her clit, stuffing her filthy crack with her fingers, before
licking and sucking them clean. Vile obscenities spew from her
mouth as she works herself up to a perverse, sex-crazed, insane
frenzy.

And standing there, abusing her tits and staring at the
screen, she shits herself. The girl-like turds quietly squeezing
out of the cheeks of that prefect ass, dropping, grazing her legs
to lie in a pile between her feet.

It cannot go to waste...

Crouching, I pick them up and spread the mess over my
cleaned cock and balls, down my thighs. Then more, up the insides
of her thighs and over that beautiful ass. She groans.

I sniff the amyl, light the other joint, and watch...

And now this stinking creature, standing proudly before me
in all her perverse glory, opens her mouth wider-than-wide and
shoves two shitty fingers firmly against the back of her throat.

From out of that pretty mouth spews a torrent of thick,
foul-smelling bile.

She grunts and wretches obscenely, like an animal, as the
viscous waterfall, laced with lumps of undigested shit, falls
over her giant tits, spattering noisily on the floor at her feet.
Still retching, she pisses, hot piss gushing from the filthy
sewercrack that was once such a sweet-smelling cunt. Her arsehole
gives again, releasing another mountain of soft, stinking shit
that splashes into the ever-increasing slimepool at her feet.
She is gone now, lost in her own twisted ecstasy. Filth
pouring from every orifice. Retching, pissing, farting and
shitting - ankle deep in the vile mixture she has created.

And I am hard again.

I grab her by the hair, throwing her face-down into her
stinking mess. She is screaming now - screaming at me to fuck
her, to fill her up, to smother her with shit.
Kneeling behind her, slapping and grabbing at her arse,
pulling her head back off the floor by the mass of black hair I
slide inside her. I plunge my prick alternately into cunt and
arse, now with little to tell between the two stinking holes.

Both are warm and welcoming.

I grab handfuls of shit and puke from the floor, smearing
it over every inch of her body, yanking her head back and shoving
it in her mouth.
I am retching too now fingers down my throat, showering her
with my thick vomit, onto her wildly arching back, the puke
running down to the crack of her arse and dribbling over
my cock.
She thrashes insanely, her face buried in mess, licking and
slurping it from the floor, picking up lumps with her teeth,
swallowing, gagging, cumming off.
I ram her holes with my brown cock, hypnotised by the shit
patterns on her skin as I jerk against her slimy ass, hypnotised
by the sight of her luscious curves sliding and smearing against
piss-soaked, shit-streaked, puke-slimed rubber.
It's too much. I pull out and shoot my spunk up her back and
into her matted hair.

White icing on the cake.

She is retching violently now as the tide of total ecstasy
washes through her; her entire body jerking and thrashing with
the overwhelming rush of perverse pleasure. Rolling over onto her
back, her head in a pillow of shit, my exhausted slut passes out.

In one final act of degradation, I straddle her corpse-like
body and piss over her, washing the thick slime from her face and
body...
Collapsing beside her into blissful unconsciousness.

I watch her through the window as she disappears down the
street, looking every inch the slut that she is; every inch the
slut she is proud to be - heads turning, curtains twitching, cars
slowing.
She glances back toward me as she turns the corner -
casually, innocently - looking like butter wouldn't melt in her
mouth.
I smile to myself - knowing that anything would melt in that
greedy mouth. And I wonder who her next conquest will be. Whether
he will notice a faint odour of shit on her skin. Whether he will
taste it on her breath as I had tasted cock. What residue he will
find when he sinks himself into that hot, ever-greedy little
cunt.

The End
E-Mail to 10144...@compuserve.com
--