DFW-MWF for hot sex

JEric33

Feb 23, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/23/97

My wife is an attractive, fit, hwp, and horney woman. She will meet at
local hotels for hot sex. If you are squeeky clean, attractive, fit, hwp
and straight, she may meet you. She only likes men under 40, hung, DDF.
Straight husband enjoys watching but, she does swing alone.

She is 5'1", 112, brn hair, brn eyes, sucks cock to completion and loves
to be fucked. Send your picture, describe yourself and your interests.
If she is interested, she will respond.
JEr...@AOL.COM

z_car...@titan.sfasu.edu

Feb 23, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/23/97

Hello I am a 19 year old college student who loves to please. I am DDf
and love to have wild sex. I have a very big dick and can last all night long.
E-mail me if intersted. go to school at sfa.>

LLOYD

Feb 24, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/24/97
Hi, I am a 21 yr.old college student at uta. I am 5'10,
athletic,attractive, and have a very long "tounge". E-mail me to
discuss the possibilities. I am not pushy and will respect everyones
boundaries... As far as interests I enjoy fishing,camping,surfing the
web and of course having uninhibited sex. I do however believe in safe
sex at all times; I hope that is not a problem.. Anyways, drop me a
note if you are interested..

Wayne Deaton

Sep 22, 2021, 7:28:49 AM9/22/21
817 773 2869 text cock