looking for lover in n.e.pa--serious only

Pandaslair

Dec 8, 2004, 8:50:35 PM12/8/04
HI I AM 38 YO FEMALE MARRIED LOOKING FOR OCCASIONAL LOVER TO MEET WITH MUST BE
CLEAN AND d&d FREE, I AM 5 FOOT 1 140 LBS. BROWN HAIR AND BLUE EYES, LOOKING
FOR DECENT LOOKING MALE BETWEEN 25 AND 45 RACE NOT IMPORTANT MUST BE SERIOUS
ABOUT WANTING TO MEET AND LOCAL TO ALLENTOWN PA AREA ONLY PLEASE, OTHERS WILL
NOT GET RESPONSES, I LOVE ALL KINDS OF SEXUAL FUN, FIRST WE HOOK UP ONLINE AND
SEE IF WE CLICK, THEN CAN MAYBE MEET FOR DRINKS, THEN..........WHO KNOWS,

Daryl Ringler

May 6, 2021, 1:30:38 AM5/6/21
text me 4846667223

Shirish Khedkar

May 9, 2021, 6:32:41 AM5/9/21
Hello,
Would you like to give it shot, I do excellent Foot and body Massage, and rest can be left for later