AREA CODE 504: Nudist Camp Available in Slidell/New Orleans Area

Anthony J. Fitzgerald

May 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/12/99
Indian Hils nudist camp located in Slidell, LA just
outside of New Orleans going east, is having a big
weekend Memorial Day. If interested message me for
details. Lets see some new faces. Two hot tubs, pool,
dining area, tv room, showers everywhere, volleyball,
wooded area for whatever, campground for you campers.
Bring your trailer, motorhome, RV, tent, or stay at a
local motel at night. Message me for more details. Be
sure to bring you a towel and suntan lotion. Music and
food may be available, I will get details for you.
FEMALES ADMITTED AT NO CHARGE

Anthony Robillard

May 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/25/99
Is this a swinger's resort?

Anthony J. Fitzgerald

Jun 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/2/99
swingers do attend, it is a family resort, so children are present in
some areas. Late at night the hot tub was jam packed.

dano...@gmail.com

Aug 16, 2020, 2:16:58 PM8/16/20
I want to get with a older white woman and black man