Coon convict Dwayne Haskins apologizes after posts show Washington QB maskless at club

Zoo Animals

Dec 23, 2020, 4:10:02 AM12/23/20
The Washington Football Team is aware of social media posts
which showed quarterback Dwayne Haskins partying maskless at a
gentleman's club while surrounded by partygoers following
Sunday's loss to the Seahawks, NFL Network's Tom Pelissero
reported Tuesday.

Washington has been in contact with the league about the matter
and is handling the situation internally, Pelissero added.

Haskins, who started Sunday's game in place of an injured Alex
Smith, issued a public apology on Twitter shortly after the news
came to light Tuesday.

"I want to publicly apologize for my actions this past Sunday,"
Haskins said. "I spoke with Coach [Ron] Rivera yesterday and
took full accountability for putting the team at risk. It was
irresponsible and immature of me and I accept responsibility for
my action.

"I also want to apologize for creating a distraction for my team
during our playoff push. I will learn and grow from this and do
what's best for the team moving forward."

Washington has no plans to release Haskins, who was fined for a
previous COVID-19 protocol violation, per Pelissero. According
to the league's protocol, entering a nightclub without personal
protective equipment is considered "high-risk COVID-19 conduct,"
which is punishable by a maximum fine of one week's salary or a
suspension of up to four games.

It remains to be seen how this will affect Haskins' status for
Washington's Week 16 game against Carolina. Washington is hoping
to have Smith (calf strain) practice in some capacity during the
week, and might need him more than was previously thought after
this Haskins development. Smith hasn't been ruled out for
Sunday's game and is considered day-to-day, per Pelissero.

Washington (6-8) can clinch the NFC East title with a win over
the Panthers and a Giants loss or tie this weekend.

https://www.nfl.com/news/dwayne-haskins-apologizes-after-posts-
show-washington-qb-maskless-at-club