CrazyHorseSF: Maybe we should come here guys!

dig...@yahoo.com

Oct 17, 2019, 11:04:44 PM10/17/19
This is my post to the dying sfsccrazyhorse Yahoo Group. This is meant to be a simple sample and an invitation to move to Usenet groups.

What do you guys think of this?

big_...@yahoo.com

Oct 18, 2019, 12:57:35 PM10/18/19
On Thursday, October 17, 2019 at 8:04:44 PM UTC-7, dig...@yahoo.com wrote:
> This is my post to the dying sfsccrazyhorse Yahoo Group. This is meant to be a simple sample and an invitation to move to Usenet groups.
>
> What do you guys think of this?

I need to understand it better...but it definitely has potential.

There was this on Reddit, but doesn't look like it has had much traction in the past few years...

https://www.reddit.com/r/sanFranciscoStrippers/

Anyway, just another lifeboat option from the "sinking ship" of Yahoo Groups