Who is Lisa C Alexander? 'San Francisco Tranny Karen' La Face CEO, Queer 'Husband' (Robert Larkin), FIRED by Raymond James.

Doxing Faggots

Jun 25, 2020, 10:40:02 PM6/25/20
Who is Lisa C Alexander? Skin Care CEO from San Francisco
Lisa C Alexander “San Francisco Karen” who is the founder and
CEO of LA Face, falsely accused a Filipino man of vandalism of
stenciling in “Black Lives Matter” with yellow chalk on the
retaining wall of his own house. Then she lies and says she
knows the owner.

The video which was uploaded to Twitter by user @jaimetoons —
later identified as San Francisco resident James Juanillo on
Thursday, June 11th and has since racked up over seven million
views.

“A white couple call the police on me, a person of color for
stencilling a #BLM chalk message on my own front retaining
wall,” Juanillo tweeted. “‘Karen’ lies and says she knows that I
don’t live in my own house, because she knows the person who
lives here.”

A white couple call the police on me, a person of color, for
stencilling a #BLM chalk message on my own front retaining wall.
“Karen” lies and says she knows that I don’t live in my own
house, because she knows the person who lives here.
#blacklivesmatter pic.twitter.com/rOpHvKVwgP

— Jaimetoons (@jaimetoons) June 12, 2020

For those unfamiliar with the “Karen” meme, Dictionary.com
defines the term as “a mocking slang term for an entitled,
obnoxious, middle-aged white woman often asking to speak to
retail and restaurant managers to voice complaints or make
demands, and being a nagging, often divorced mother from
Generation X.”

Lisa C Alexander and “Robert” can be seen asking Juanillo if he
owns the property
In the video, Alexander and another person identified only as
“Robert” can be seen asking Juanillo if he owns the property
he’s writing the message on. Juanillo says, “If I did live here
and it was my property, this would be absolutely fine? And you
don’t know if I live here or if this is my property?”

Alexander is then dared to call the police, with Juanillo
stating he “would be more than happy to talk to them.” He later
told Storyful, “The police came and recognized me immediately as
a resident of the house and left without getting out of their
patrol car. I didn’t even show them my ID.”

Lisa and Robert Larkin are a Couple
After the video went viral, individuals on Nextdoor identified
the couple as Lisa and Robert Larkin of Pacific Heights. Her
husband was fired on Monday, June 15th by his wealth management
company after he filmed the encounter, according to a report.
Raymond James firm announced on Twitter that Robert Larkin has
been given the boot. “Raymond James has zero tolerance for
racism and discrimination of any kind,” the company said. “An
inclusive workplace is fundamental to our culture, one in which
people are free to bring their whole selves to their careers,
and we expect our associates to conduct themselves appropriately
inside and outside the workplace.

pic.twitter.com/tU55oIjkcq

— Raymond James (@RaymondJames) June 15, 2020

“After an investigation into the circumstances of a video
alleging racism by one of our associates, we have concluded that
the actions of he and his partner were inconsistent with our
values, and the associate is no longer employed by Raymond
James,” it added.

Lisa is the founder of LA FACE, an independent skin care line
that described itself on its now-removed website as an “anti-
aging luxury natural and organic VEGAN skincare line [that] is
extremely effective for all skin types.”
Her Twitter account under the name “Lisa C. Alexander” has since
been deleted. She had however posted the following message
seemingly acknowledging Juanillo owns the property: “I asked if
he lived there because if he had said yes then everything would
have been fine as it was his property. Being a good neighbor is
important where everyone takes care of each other. It is too bad
he took it in a different direction.”

Lisa Alexander Twitter
Lisa Alexander Twitter
The LA FACE website. Birchbox, a distributor of the LA FACE
line, announced via Twitter it has “officially cut ties with”
Alexander.

“We condemn the actions of Lisa Alexander,” Birchbox tweeted.
“We have not worked with LA FACE for several years & as a result
of the CEO’s actions, today have officially cut ties with them.
We’ve removed their products from our website & will not be
working with them in the future.”

We condemn the actions of Lisa Alexander. We have not worked
with LAFACE for several years & as a result of the CEO’s actions
today have officially cut ties with them. We’ve removed their
products from our website & will not be working with them in the
future. #blacklivesmatter

— Birchbox (@BirchboxUK) June 13, 2020

Juanillo also noted that he wrote the message in removable
chalk. “When did chalk art become ‘defacing’ property?” he
tweeted. “Cause then I got some kindergarteners outside
committing all kinds of crime right now that Karen can
heroically bust!”

When did chalk art become “defacing” property? Cause then I got
some kindergarteners outside committing all kinds of crime right
now that Karen can heroically bust!

— Jaimetoons (@jaimetoons) June 13, 2020

Lisa Alexander said on Sunday, June 14th she was “deeply sorry”
for her “racist” actions when she told James Juanillo that he
was illegally writing in chalk on a retaining wall because it
was private property — which he actually owns.

https://globintel.com/usa/who-is-lisa-c-alexander-san-francisco-
karen-bio-wiki-age-husband-robert-la-face-ceo/