{ASSM} MB50 Wonderful Woman by Rachael Ross (F/F, Superhero, Fantasy, Humor)

rache

Dec 19, 2008, 9:10:04 AM12/19/08
Note: Mixed Bag is a compilation of stories by Rachael Ross and
contains a Foreword and 65 chapters. It is being posted to ASSM
largely in sequence. See MB00 for a table of contents. All stories
copyrighted 2008 Rachael Ross all rights reserved. rach...@yahoo.com
visit my website at http://www1.asstr.org/~rache/index.htm and see my
blog http://anarchyforbeginners.blogspot.com/ for additional
information. Thanks. -rr

Adults Only

Mixed Bag - Chapter Fifty

The Amazing Adventures of Wonderful Woman

by Bob's ex-wife Rachael

--------
Story Codes: A feminist rant devoted to lesbians and superheroes and
the girls who love them

--------

"I have special powers," I said to my husband, Bob. I was making
an egg-white omelet for breakfast.

"Really?" he said. "Do we have any orange juice?"

"It's behind the milk." I cut the omelet in half with the spatula
and put it on our plates. "Yeah, I think I'm like 50 times stronger
than I used to be."

"Okay." He poured himself some juice.

"And I can fly."

"Uh-huh." He put the juice away and grabbed the strawberry jam.

I sat down and reached for the pepper. "I'm not sure, but I think
my boobs are bigger too." I figured that might get Bob's attention. It
always worked for other women, I'd noticed, although I doubted any of
them wanted my husband's attention.

"Right, right," he nodded agreeably. "You can't have super powers
without super boobs." He hadn't even looked at me yet. It was a
typical Thursday morning. Bob wouldn't see me until Friday night when
we made ritualistic love by the romantic glare of the television.

"Yeah. I dreamed there was this guy and he was talking to me, like
saying..." I raised my voice real high, "I come from the planet Uterus,
where the girls are women and men tremble in abject adoration of their
sublime power! You will be our ambassador to the people of earth!" I
talked normal again, "And then he zapped me with a ray gun. Sorta. It
felt kinda good."

"Was he green?"

"Green?" I looked at my husband. "I'm serious! He looked like
Ralph Macchio, actually."

"Huh? Did you watch that Karate Kid Marathon on TNT last Friday?"
My husband finally looked at me as he sat down. "I warned you about
thaaaaa..."

"What?" I looked at him.

"Your tits, Rachael. They're...uh, big!"

"I told you!" I shook my head. They really were nice now, perfect
36C cups, really firm too with pointy, upturned nipples. A little big
for my body, I supposed, but not bad. Good ice breakers.

"How did...?" He was just staring.

"Wanna see the nipples?" I lifted my nightgown and gave him a peek
at one totally flawless breast. Actually, my whole body was pretty
much awesome now. "I don't know. I told you, I had a weird dream."

"E.T. didn't make your tits bigger, Rachael," he looked at me
funny, like I was playing a joke. "What's going on?"

"I don't know!" I shrugged. "Maybe it was that Cosmo I left under
my pillow? Or that wish I made when I was 13 finally came true." I
thought for a minute. "We might be in trouble, Bob."

"What?" he looked at my face finally.

"I made that same wish every year until I was 17...Yikes!" I tried
to remember if I'd asked for a specific size, or just bigger. It was
scary for a second there.

My husband shook his head, "Just take 'em off, they look
ridiculous."

"Take what off? What looks ridiculous?" I stared at him in
confusion.

"Those falsies or whatever they are, take them off. I liked your
tits just fine the way they were, smaller is more sometimes," he put
down his fork. "Those just make you look like...a whore."

"A whore?" I almost shouted. Was he insulting my new boobs? "What?
I suddenly feel good about myself and it makes me a whore?"

"No, feeling good about yourself is fine. But you do not need huge
freakin' tits to feel good. Your old self was fine."

"It wasn't fine a minute ago when your tongue was on the table!" I
felt my lower lip quivering. "For a minute there I was exactly what
you wanted!"

"No, for a minute there I was concerned. Now I'm just getting
pissed. Take those stupid things off and take a chill pill, Rachael."

"What? And go back to wearing fucking training bras my whole
life?" I was getting angry too.

I never got what I wanted and for once I almost thought I might
stand up for myself. My husband didn't want me to feel good about
myself, I realized. Bob wanted me feeling insecure and dependent on
him, just like my father had done to my mother, and their parents
before them. I was his maid and his whore, and if I complained he gave
me an attitude adjustment. Sometimes he adjusted me even when I didn't
complain, just so he could feel like a man. But a girl can only take
so much!

"I said take 'em off, bitch!" Bob stared at me. "Or else!"

"Or else what?" I was almost crying. "You'll kick my ass again?"

"Yeah. Maybe I will, since you put it like that." He stood up and
I just knew he was going to teach me a lesson.

Bob was like that and he was going to feel good about himself for
the rest of the day. The only thing I might get out of it would be a
painful, humiliating fuck at the end. Bent over the table and left
crying to clean up the mess while Bob went off to work, eager to tell
his friends how he'd saved our marriage...again. A man's work was never
done.

But suddenly I found myself holding him in the air with my hand
around his neck. I'd moved so fast that it took a second for my brain
to catch up. He felt light as a feather too, and he kicked his feet
and his hands were trying to make me let him go, but I didn't even
notice.

"I have a better idea, Bob. How about if I kick your ass for a
change?" I asked him.

He looked rather nervous, I must say, and his face was turning red
too.

"Worship me!" I commanded and put him down, pushing him to his
knees so he could lick my pussy. It felt really good, although I
didn't understand where all this was coming from. I'd never dreamed of
forcing anyone to do anything before. Certainly not my husband!

After Bob made me cum for the first time since our honeymoon six
years before, I picked him back up, feeling the power in my fingers to
crush his neck like a Styrofoam cup. I imagined that was how he used
to feel with me and I began to understand finally the threat that my
new tits posed to his pitiful manhood! I was a woman!

"From now on, little man, you will greet me on your knees, begging
to lick my pussy. Do you understand, slave?" I asked him and Bob was
trying to nod, so I put him down and looked around, taking a deep
breath. "Whew! That was exciting."

I left him standing there, doubled over and retching as he rubbed
his neck. I needed to find some spandex. I was going to need a kick-
ass costume to go with my new tits if I was going to be a real
Superhero!

Hmmm...I didn't find any spandex, so I wore my old yellow and red
one-piece swimsuit. It fit okay everywhere except my boobs. The
material stretched a lot, but they were pretty big now. The suit
barely covered them up to my nipples; in fact after I took a couple
breaths, the suit didn't even cover those. The material was so tight
and my super-tits so...super, that my nipples popped right through the
swimsuit like I'd cut the holes on purpose! Oh well, I guess I could
always be Nipple Girl, I thought.

I went back downstairs and as soon as Bob saw me he ran over and
dropped to his knees. "Please, Mistress! May I lick your pussy?"

"No," I smiled and patted his head. "But clean the house before I
get back."

I walked out of the house and down the street, looking around
eagerly. Now all I needed was a little crime to fight! And then I was
like, why am I walking? I didn't really know how that flying thing was
supposed to work, but how hard could it be? I struck a pose, like
Superguy or whoever he is, and jumped!

"WHOAAAAAA!!" I screamed because I was going into orbit! I punched
through clouds like they were nothing but air! This was fun! And when
I slowed down and finally stopped, I just sort of hovered there.

"Okay," I looked around. "How do I get down?" I wondered.

But really, it wasn't all that hard to figure out. If I wanted to
go one direction or another, I just sort of thought about it. Same
thing with slowing down, and speeding up. I know it doesn't make a lot
of sense, unless you can do it. But just try to explain walking to a
snake, same thing. Kinda. Pretty soon I was zooming all over the
place, looking for a crime to bust!

I finally found one too!

"Oh God...No...Stop!!" I heard a woman screaming and it took me a
second to realize it was coming from someplace down in Texas. I'd
never been there before because it was pretty far away.

My hearing was really good.

I wasn't exactly sure how fast I could go, but this seemed like a
good time to find out, so I did that. Zooming southeast from Seattle
and at first it was sort of noisy, a lot of vibration, but as soon as
I cracked the sound barrier it was nice and smooth. The only problem I
had was my swimsuit peeled away somewhere over Nevada.

I wasn't going to go looking for it though! There was a crime to
stop!

The really nice thing, well besides being super strong and flying,
and my big tits of course, the really cool thing was that all of me
seemed to be better. I mean, I had muscles now, and of course I did
being stronger, but muscle tone too! I was pretty hot, I thought, with
defined abs in my tummy, great legs, firm round glutes. I mean my ass
was perfect; I didn't even have to see it to know that. I could feel
it!

So that was pretty much when I decided I'd just be Naked Girl!

With an exclamation point, you know? I'd get a tattoo or
something, since I wouldn't wear any clothes. Except shoes probably.
Maybe some thigh-high leather boots, like red ones. That would be kind
of hot, and a thong I suppose. I wouldn't want to disturb any children
with my sexuality. They could watch me stomp a criminal's ass into the
pavement, but they shouldn't see my clit...or my nipples probably.

So maybe I wouldn't really be Naked Girl! I could be Almost Naked
Girl...Hmmm...

"Owww oh...Stop...It's too big...Ahhh!"

The girl, whoever she was, must have been hurting bad the way she
was screaming and I zeroed right in her voice with my super hearing.
She was in an alley in Dallas and it had taken me two whole minutes to
get there from Seattle. That was pretty quick, I guessed, quickly
enough that my hair was probably a mess.

"Get off her, numb nuts!" I said, as soon as I landed in the
alley.

He was a big guy, I could see that, covered with a black trench
coat maybe, and he was obviously raping the girl beneath him. I could
just see her long tanned legs sticking out beneath him. Her stockings
were ripped and a pair of shredded panties fluttered on the swirling
air currents like a wounded dove. That kinda pissed me off.

"Take a number, bitch!" the guy growled. "I'm busy with a
customer!"

"Tsk Tsk..." I shook my head, walking over and I grabbed him by the
shoulder and picked him up, figuring I'd throw him to China and let
the commies deal with him.

The raping perv went sailing off over the Pacific, probably, and I
slapped my hands together with a soft grunt of pleasure, like I'd just
taken out the garbage better than I ever had before in my life. I felt
kinda funny inside and it took me a minute to realize what it was...
Pride!

"Are you okay?" I looked down at the woman.

She was a sweet little coed or maybe even a high school girl by
the looks of her. All blonde and blue and dressed like she'd just gone
through a paper shredder. But at least she wasn't bleeding anywhere.
No broken bones and her puffy pink sex looked pristine, so I was glad
I'd gotten there in time. She looked like a virgin to me and I decided
Naked Girl was the Defender of Virgins! Or...Almost Naked Girl, except I
didn't really like that one so much, so...

"N-No..." she shook her head and her eyes were real big.

"It's alright now, he's gone," I smiled at her, trying to be
reassuring. "Let's get you to a hospital, huh?"

"Nooo...He's back!" the girl screamed, raising a trembling finger
and pointing behind me.

"I don't think so," I chuckled. "That moron is long
gaaaaawwwwn!!"

"Stupid bitch!" a menacing voice thundered. "No female can resist
the awesome girth of the Violator! Look upon my works and despair, ye
little pussy girl!"

The guy really was back and he was big, well, not really tall, but
wide, very broad in the shoulders, with a sumo belly and thick thighs
and his cock...It was at least 18 inches long and thick as a soda can!
I'd never seen a horse cock like that on a man before! At least not on
a man who wasn't on the internet. It was beautiful and it set my
heterosexual blood to boiling! A weaker woman might have succumbed to
the overwhelming desire to fall to her knees and worship the almighty
phallus of a superior man! Thank God I was Naked Girl...or something.
Definitely not Pussy Girl. Big, huge, manly cocks with massive sperm
filled balls the size of grapefruits were no threat to me. Not
anymore!

"Who are you?" I stared at him and he was holding me upside down
by my left leg, with his hugeous cock sliding all over my face. He was
sorta rubbing me around on his dick, as if demonstrating his
misogynistic superiority. He was mocking my femininity and that was
more than just insulting, it was messy! His cock was sloppy with
chauvinist passion!

"They call me the Violator!" he grinned at me. "And you're gonna
be my next victim, slut!"

"Violator?" I licked my lips and tasted his desire to dominate me.
"Oh shit!"

Ordinary assholes didn't have names like that! Not even in Texas!
There was a super-villain on the loose and I had to fight him now! He
tossed me to the ground and threw off his dirty raincoat with a
mischievous grin. The guy flexed his muscles and that massive prick
bobbed up and down like it was taunting me, drooling precum so that it
fell with soft splop noises to the asphalt. Like all arrogant men, he
left a trail of slime everywhere he went!

"Prepare to meet your doom!" he said with a deep laugh, standing
with his legs spread wide and his fists on his hips in a classic pose.

I got up slowly, dusting myself off as the sexy blonde girl
cowered in the shadows behind me. I could hear her whimpering, but I
didn't take my eyes off the villain's magnificent cunt buster! Jesus!
It was huge and hard as steel and if he ever got thing inside my super-
pussy, I was going to die of pleasure probably, but dead is dead and I
wanted no part of it! He'd probably knock me up too and I could see
the malicious gleam in his one dripping eye. This was a prick who
would never pull out, no matter how much his girlfriend begged. The
guy reminded me of Bob and that was too bad for him!

"Meet this, asshole!" I said and then I kicked him as hard as I
could in his huge, baseball sized gonads!

"Ohhhhh!" He went off like a rocket, almost straight up in the
air, clutching at his nuts and curling into a fetal position as he
went.

"I think he's gone for good now," I told the woman. "Do you need a
hospital or..."

"Oh no!" she shook her head and I looked behind me just in case
the Violator had some how come back, but the alley was empty. That guy
was gonna land on the moon probably. I'd been a cheerleader in high
school.

"Uh...What's wrong?" I wondered, looking at the girl as she stood
there with her clothes all in tatters. She was extremely pretty and
very young. Barely eighteen, I thought, and pure in her heart, anyone
could see that.

"I don't need a hospital," she sighed, wrapping her arms around my
neck and pressing her mostly naked body against mine. "I just need
you!"

"Ohmmph!" I blinked as I felt her mouth on mine and that girl
could kiss! "Umph...I'm not...Ohmph! A les...Ahmm...bian! Umph snorple ohmph
snurple ahmph snoople oople ulp!"

Her tongue was in my mouth, licking across my teeth and around my
gums. Her one hand moved down my back to my perfectly super ass and
she fingered the cleft between my buns of steel until one long
delicate finger found my virgin asshole. She was finger fucking my ass
while her tongue fucked my mouth, and her tits rubbed themselves raw
on my swollen nipples. The girl's other hand was in my hair, holding
me against her and I felt powerless beneath her sweet attentions. My
incredible strength was nothing compared to the raw power of a young
girl's unbridled passion!

I was gonna cum! A super cum and I could barely stand up as she
pressed one soft thigh between my own, lifting her leg so I could
grind my dripping cunt against her warm skin. My own hands, I have to
admit, were all over her as well. I might not have been a lesbian
before, but I was gonna be changing my name to Super Dyke by the time
this girl was done with me! I tore off what remained of her clothes
and it was all I could do to remember my newfound super-strength and
not hurt her. I had to touch her everywhere and somehow, eventually,
we were locked in a tight 69 right there in that dirty Texas alley!

We gasped and groaned. I was thrusting my hips as the girl's mouth
found my cunt and she must have sucked clitoris before! She was all
over me, tearing into my quivering pussy with her amazing tongue. I
was going to cum any second and I could barely concentrate on the
sweet little blonde pussy under my nose. She was pink and sweet and
smelled like honey. I took my first tentative lick of another girl's
cunt and my epiphany was complete. I opened my mouth and took her
entire vulva into my mouth, kissing the girl's tangy cunt with my
stiff tongue splitting her delicate walls.

She was a virgin too and despite my best efforts and purest
intentions, my super tongue stretched and then tore through the girl's
maidenhead like it was cotton candy. She jerked in my grasp, gave a
loud sigh and then moaned with obvious please as my tongue caressed
her fragile sex. I tasted blood, but so little of it really. I drank
what little pain she felt and if anything, the girl responded eagerly
to the experience. She was fucking my tongue like crazy less than a
minute after losing her virginity and then she was on the verge of a
wild, wonderful orgasm. We both were!

I tried to do everything to her that she was doing to me and I
guess it was working. She came a second after I did and we shook and
shivered with our thighs clamped against each other's flushed faces.
Her fingernails dug into my ass as she held on tightly, drinking my
flood of orgasmic girl goo with muffled sobs of joy. The girl's orgasm
was rich and heady, ripe with the musk of a girl in lust and I felt
drunk on it, intoxicated with the nectar of female rapture. Her juices
were oily and sharp and unlike anything else I'd ever tasted in my
life. Her climax curled my tongue as I drank her down eagerly. I
couldn't get enough of the girl's sweet spend and time seemed to stop
until we finally paused in our lovemaking just long enough to catch
our breath and introduce ourselves.

"What's you name?" I asked her, blinking because I was seriously
dizzy just then.

"Bambi," the girl said with a giddy laugh. "I love you!"

"I love you too," I nodded happily.

"You broke my cherry," she giggled. "With your tongue!"

"It was an accident," I told her, feeling almost sorta bad about
that.

"It was fate!" Bambi decided with a happy sigh. "You're everything
I never thought a woman could ever be!"

"Really?" I had to think about that for a second before I decided
I could smile. "Uh...Okay."

"You have the most amazing body! Those muscles! Your shoulders and
your arms..." Bambi was running her hands across my flushed skin. "Your
tummy! Oh my God! That butt of yours is just..."

"Perfect?" I suggested.

"Yeah!" she breathed. "And your stomach...Mmmm...Hard as a rock!"

She was kissing my tummy, tracing my abs with her tongue and in
about two seconds I was going to throw her sexy ass on the ground and
fuck her silly if she didn't stop! The girl just couldn't get enough
of me! I wasn't laughing when she kissed her way up to my left
underarm either, pushing my arm out of the way so she could lick and
kiss me there, lapping at my female sweat and moaning softly. Bambi's
fingers were working between my plump labia again, her thumb rubbing
my clitoris and I was really trying to stay calm and cool like the
superhero I was!

"Oh, Bambi!" I finally had enough and I grabbed the girl, holding
her upside down against my body so I could eat her cunt while she
worked her magic mouth muscle over my throbbing clit.

Her long legs were high in the air and kicking with pleasure while
I tongue fucked her tiny, nearly virginal slit. When the girl came
after about two minutes of that, it was like hugging a warm, squirming
drinking fountain! Her orgasm squirted into the air and I caught it on
my tongue and then in my open mouth as I tried to suck her pussy dry!
But that was hopeless! Bambi was made for hot lesbian sex. I was going
to need a real bed and three or four days uninterrupted if I was ever
going to wear the little girl out! It occurred to me that maybe Bambi
had her own super powers and I was only just beginning to appreciate
them.

"Oh wow! I never came so good! What's your name?" Bambi panted
after I turned her rightside up and put the girl back on her rubbery
legs. She wiped my juices off her face with her fingers and then
licked them clean slowly, sliding them between her tight round lips
one by one while I watched helplessly.

"You can call me...Um, hmmm..." Naked Girl really sounded pretty dumb,
I realized. "...Anytime!"

"Oh!" she giggled and reached out to pinch my right nipple
playfully. "Do I have to call? Can't I just live in your bedroom
forever? I could be your lesbian love slave, if you want. I'll do
anything you want me to, anything at all...We could be like Xena!"

"Hmmm..." I grinned at her like maybe I didn't believe her.
"Anything?"

"Do you want me to lick your asshole?" Bambi bit her bottom lip
and gave me big, blue puppy dog eyes. "I'll do it really good! I've
had a lot of practice."

"Married huh?" I frowned at that. "Me too."

"What? No! Just a lot of brothers," Bambi sighed and then she was
pulling my super butt cheeks apart and kissing my horny little anus
tenderly. This girl was serious!

"Oh yeah," I shivered and reluctantly pulled my ass off her
tongue. "I mean...Not now! Um, later. Let me take you home first."

"Mmmm...You taste good! I'm gonna make your butt cum!" she promised
me, dragging her tongue across my left tit like a kitten in need of
milk. "God! You're so wonderful! I didn't used to be queer until I
almost got raped and you saved me!"

"Really?" I took her into my arms, sweeping Bambi off her feet,
and the sound of her giggle was enough to make my heart stutter with
pure joy!

Why did I waste so many years crying over cock, I wondered, when I
could have had a girl like this? I figured Bambi was just happy
because she didn't have to marry the Violator the way I'd married Bob
after he'd raped me. I was going to have to do something about him, I
realized. My husband was kind of useless now, since I was a lesbian
and everything. But no, it was more than that. I wasn't just an
avenging lesbian saving virgins from huge raping cocks...This was true
love!

"Ye-e-eah!" she gasped as we took off, clutching me tightly while
I punched a hole through the sky. "I'm gonna call you Wonderful
Woman!"

And that's how I dumped my abusive husband, defeated the Violator
and saved Bambi, and became Wonderful Woman! The greatest lesbian
superhero in the whole world!

The End

--
Pursuant to the Berne Convention, this work is copyright with all rights
reserved by its author unless explicitly indicated.