Repost-Gaming Husband" (M/F, wife watch)

TextTrdr

Jan 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/28/99

Subject: "Gaming Husband" (M/F, wife watch)
From: an70...@anon.penet.fi
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 1996 20:18:04 UTC

Usual warnings - in general, if you are under 18, are offended by sexually
explicit material, live in a place where pornography is illegal - don't
read this, delete it from your hard disk.

What follows is an old Penthouse Forum letter.

Gaming Husband Hits Jackpot Watching Wifey Play Around

My wife Barbara and I have been married for two years and have a super sex
life. We have very open communication with each other and often discuss our
fantasies. Recently we were spending a few days in Atlantic City enjoying
the games and shows, and we decided to try some games of our own.

One of my fantasies is to watch her make it with another man, so we figured
that this was as good a time as any. Barbara put on her sexiest dress, a
bright green one that sets off her flaming red hair and really clings to
her luscious curves. The front is cut in a deep V and offers a delightful
view. She added a matching pair of green shoes and nothing else. I was
excited knowing she was naked beneath that shimmering silk.

I went down to the lounge first and took a position at the bar where I
could watch the dance floor and most of the tables. Even though there were
some really foxy ladies there, it seemed as if every male turned to look
the instant she came into the room. As she paused at the entrance, the
backlight made it obvious that she had very little on underneath. She took
a seat at a table near where I was sitting, and within seconds there was a
steady stream of guys coming to the table asking her to dance. I knew she
had made her choice when one guy got three dances in a row. He joined her
at the table and they talked and laughed a bit before returning to the
dance floor. During one slow dance their bodies were glued together and, as
they walked off the floor, I could see her run her fingers lightly across
his crotch. They returned to the table, and as they talked, I watched
Barbara caress his leg and then take his hand and slide it slowly up the
inside of her thigh. She then excused herself to go to the ladies' room and
as she passed by gave me a quick smile and a wink. This was my signal to go
upstairs to our room.

The elevator ride was an eternity and I fumbled trying to unlock the door
to our room in my anticipation of the show that was to come soon. I quickly
turned on a small light and positioned myself in the closet so that I'd
have a clear view of the entire room. Shortly thereafter, they entered the
room, and I listened to her explain that her husband always gambled until
precisely eleven o'clock and then came upstairs, so they had an hour or so
to enjoy themselves.

I'll say one thing for sure, my wife has good taste in men. The guy's name
was Rich and he was a real Adonis: very muscular, with wavy dark hair and a
nice tan. They stood at the foot of the bed and kissed passionately for
what seemed a long time until Barbara sat him down on the edge and stepped
back. "Would you like to see what you're going to get?" I heard her ask,
her voice throaty with passion. Rich could do little more than mumble as he
watched her slowly slip one shoulder free, then the other. As she eased the
dark silk downward, his eyes were riveted on her gorgeous firm breasts. Her
pink nipples were as hard as my cock and her silver dollar sized areola
were beginning to get puffy. As the flimsy material passed down her stomach
to reveal her well-trimmed pussy hair, Rich's mouth fell open.

Apparently he hadn't thought that her love mound would be the same glowing
color as the hair on her head. The dress rustled to the floor as she
reached out and cupped his head, drawing it slowly toward her pussy while
placing one foot on the edge of the bed to give him good access. In the dim
light I could see the love juices from her drenched twat glistening on the
inside of her thighs. Rich started giving her one hell of a licking,
squeezing her ass with one arm and rubbing her breasts with his other hand.
My wife was swaying back and forth, moaning with pleasure while several
orgasms rippled through her body.

She pulled away, bent down and laid one of the most passionate kisses I had
ever seen on him while easing him down on the bed. Barbara was really fired
up by then and her hands were tearing at Rich's clothes, frantic to get him
as naked as she was. In one swift movement his pants went past his ankles
and across the room. Rich's cock was only slightly longer than mine, but
much thicker, and it was standing at rigid attention. Barbara didn't waste
any time looking! She put her rose petal lips around the swollen head and
commenced giving him head as only she can do. I could see that Rich was
enjoying this, as he was literally vibrating on the bed, fists clenching,
toes curling and legs jerking spasmodically. It wasn't long before her
expert mouth had brought him to a stunning orgasm. His back arched and hot
streams of come were spurting into my baby's throat and on her lips and
cheeks.

At this point my knees nearly buckled as my head swam from the erotic scene
before me. I never thought that we would really act out my fantasy and in
real life it was even better than I had ever imagined. I had to catch
myself from falling and giving away our secret, because I could see that
Barbara was still not finished. She hadn't even stopped sucking his prick.
She kept running her tongue around the head, up and down the shaft and all
around his balls. He soon became quiet and then began to moan softly. I
could see that she was becoming very successful as Rich's cock started
getting big again. Barbara slid around into the 69 position so that he
could lap up the juices that were flowing freely by this time. It wasn't
much longer until she had returned him to his original state, and it looked
as though his throbbing dick was even bigger than before. She spun around
and climbed on top of him.

Grabbing his cock with one hand, she spread her glistening pink lips and
started teasing his rod by sticking it in only about an inch, then pulling
away from it. Rich took this for only a few seconds before he reached up
and pulled down, burying his throbbing cock in her tiny twat. Barbara's
breath caught in her throat for a second and then she started sliding back
and forth, slowly at first, savoring every inch of him, and then gradually
faster. I knew her expert pussy muscles were giving him a fantastic fuck!
Suddenly she clasped him tightly and rolled onto her back, taking him with
her. Rich immediately took over and started going to town.

Faster and faster he stroked, until he was pounding her with all his might,
his balls slapping her ass. Barbara's arms were clamped around his tanned,
muscular back and her legs were spread as far as possible. Their breaths
were coming quicker as their bodies slammed together in pure animal lust.
They were totally oblivious to everything around them as they fucked like
there was no tomorrow. Finally, when I thought I could stand it no longer,
I could hear the telltale squeal building in my wife's throat, announcing
the coming of one of her superorgasms. Their bodies were then a blur as
Rich thrust his cock even deeper, even faster into her blazing snatch.
Barbara let out a yell, "Oh God, oh God... oh please..." as her orgasm took
over her body, racking it with involuntary spasms. "Shoot your come on my
tits, come on my body," she yelled as Rich was starting to get off for the
second time. They both grabbed his prick as he pulled it out, jerking it
off together as he spurted another big load of hot white come all over my
wife's beautiful tits. She kept stroking it gently, milking every drop of
his cream onto her-self while she rubbed the sticky fluid all over her tits
with her other hand. Rich collapsed beside her, covered with sweat and
totally spent.

Barbara was still massaging his come on her tits when she sat bolt upright
and cried, "Oh my God, look at the time. It's eleven o'clock and my husband
will be here any second. Quick, get going!" I didn't think that Rich had
enough energy to blink, yet he was up, half-dressed and out the door in a
flash.

I don't think that the door had even closed behind him when I was out of
the closet, clawing at my clothes in a passionate frenzy that I had never
known before. I was kissing Barbara all over, tasting Rich's come on her
tits, cupping her sopping pussy in my hand and feeling her steaming juices
flow through my fingers. I buried my face in her twat, sucking those
gorgeous swollen lips and attacking her clit with my tongue until she
screamed, begging me to fuck her. "Ram it in me! Fuck me hard!" she cried.
I shoved my cock in to the hilt and immediately started slamming away, just
how she likes it. I was blinded by passion, sucking on her neck and
shoulders, with both hands grabbing her ass as I banged away. As turned on
as I had been for the past hour, I knew I couldn't last long. My orgasm
seemed to last for an eternity as I came and came, spewing stream after
stream of my love lotion deep within her pussy. Lovemaking with my wife is
always great, but this was like nothing I had ever experienced. Wow!
We lay locked together for a very long time, letting our love flow between
us, until we drifted off to sleep. I love my wife even more now for
allowing me to live out one of my favorite fantasies. Lately we've been
talking about a fantasy of hers. If all goes well on our next trip, maybe
I'll be able to write another letter.

--****