Hey Dark Ranger!!!! Read this! (Others read this too)

Jazz411

Nov 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/3/96

Dark Ranger, you are the person who wrote "Agony In Pink", right?

"Agony In Pink" is a torture story about the pink ranger from Saban's Mighty Morphin
Power Rangers, for those who don't know.

Anyways, I've got a request for you, if you don't mind. I'd like to see a story
similar to "Agony In Pink", except it would be about the red beetleborg from Saban's
Big Bad Beetleborgs (a similar show). It could be called "Agony In Red" or something
like that. Anyways, I'd be interested in reading it, and if any of you out there think
this is perverted (my wanting to read this), remember "Fantasize, don't Terrorize" and
"Fantasy Is Not Reality", and that these sorts of stories do not harm anyone.

So, how about the story?

Bob Skippy Blechinger

Nov 7, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/7/96

In article <55h2bd$f...@news1.voicenet.com>, x@super.x (Jazz411) wrote:

>Anyways, I've got a request for you, if you don't mind. I'd like to see a story
>similar to "Agony In Pink", except it would be about the red beetleborg
from >Saban's Big Bad Beetleborgs (a similar show). It could be called
"Agony In Red"

>So, how about the story?

Jazz,
How about you start using a little imagination and writing it *yourself*?

-Bob Blechinger, author,
"Welcome to the HellHole", and
"Tonya Harding, Slave-Girl!"
rfb...@earthlink.net