If you LIKED "Agony In Pink"...

Tom Rockwell

May 2, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/2/97

Last January after some searching I stumbled onto The Dark Ranger's now
infamous fan-fic "Agony In Pink." Yes, I thought it was sick. But the
whole time I was reading it was thinking to myself "ya know, this would
make a cool painting..." So I did.

If you liked the story you'll probably want to check out the painting.
I put it on line, but I censored it for obvious reasons.

http://www.rit.edu/~tjr0868/agony

If you didn't like the story I would advise against you going to the
home page.

And Dark Ranger, if you read this email me. I tried to contact you a
few weeks ago.

->Later.....Spice