17 Freeuse Flashfictions

Broken Arrow - MasterLoveHurts

Jun 24, 2022, 10:37:00 PM6/24/22
[Lab-Grown Cock: Her New Life](https://masterlovehurtssfw.tumblr.com/post/686960132090986496/lab-grown-cock-her-new-life)

After Kathy's boyfriend got a lab-grown cock, her life seemed to be spent with it either up her ass or down her throat. Since it was always hard, he always felt horny. The fact that he could cum several times an hour made him feel like he should at least cum two or three times an hour.

So, her ass gaped unless it was wrapped around his cock, her jaw ached all the time, and her mouth always tasted of his cum and her own asshole. Sometimes, he'd let her ride his massive cock with her pussy but only after she begged for a few days.

"I mean, I cum when he cums in my ass and I cum when I swallow his cum, so it's not like I'm missing out on orgasms," she often thought. "It's just nice to have his cock in my pussy sometimes too!"

When his roommates also got lab-grown cocks, it wasn't long until she became a shared toy. They'd pass her around after cumming in her throat, ass, or pussy. Sometimes, two or three would use her at the same time while talking about their days or their own girlfriends. Even in her sleep, their cocks constantly penetrated her overworked holes.

"Well... I was the one who insisted Kyle get that thing... and his roommates only got theirs because he convinced them... Really, it's only right for me to take care of all of them," she told her sister. "I could use some help though..."

"Count me in!"

– – – – – – – – – – – – – –

[Being A Polite Boyfriend](https://masterlovehurtssfw.tumblr.com/post/687050641713004544/being-a-polite-boyfriend)

Ever since his girlfriend's little sister turned eighteen, she'd been insatiable. He didn't really like Chelsie but he also didn't want to upset his girlfriend by being rude. So, every time the little slut asked, he unzipped his pants and let her lick and suck on his cock until he came in her mouth.

He made sure to ass-fuck her until she passed out on the couch while waiting for his girlfriend to get ready for dates. He even fucked Chelsie's friends in the ass while she ate them out and worked as his lube slut. All in the name of being a polite boyfriend.

"You know, you're little sister is nice and all, but I prefer slamming my cock into this juicy ass any day of the week," he said while ass-fucking Angela in her bedroom one night.

"Awe! You're so sweet! Cum in my mouth when your ready and let me show you how much I appreciate all the work you let Chels put your cock through all the time!"

– – – – – – – – – – – – – –

[It’s More Intense](https://masterlovehurtssfw.tumblr.com/post/687080769503510529/its-more-intense)

Whenever Joseph fucked Hailey the ass, her mind took a vacation. It was easily thicker than one of her wrists and a couple inches longer than her forearm. It always felt like she was being impaled and she sometimes felt like it hit the back of her throat all the way from her ass, even though she knew that was impossible.

Every weekend, her boyfriend and his best friend fucked her at the same time. Noah shoved his thick cock into her pussy and her boyfriend rammed her ass. That was less intense than Joseph's cock.

On those nights when her gym-rat stepbrother fucked into her pussy with hips toned by weights and treadmills, when he bent her body into insane shapes to make it more pleasurable for him, no matter how much it made her ache - those nights were less intense than Joseph's massive cock in her ass, even for a few minutes.

Hours later, when he was finally done pounding into her ass and cumming repeatedly. He left her there, his spunk dripping out of her gaping ass, her mouth open wide, and her eyes closed. The pain burning in her still-gaping ass the next morning, the ache of every muscle in her body, brought the biggest smile to her lips.

"He only stops in once a month and I know I wouldn't be anything more than a drooling fucktoy if he was here more often," she thought. "I just... I wish I was his drooling fucktoy!"

– – – – – – – – – – – – – –

[Orifice Leasing Agency: She’s On His Pull List](https://masterlovehurtssfw.tumblr.com/post/687141265428643840/orifice-leasing-agency-shes-on-his-pull-list)

Becky was leased on an all-holes lifetime policy the day she signed up for the Orifice Leasing Agency. She hadn't realized her ex-boyfriend had a "pull order" on her in the event she ever signed up.

From that day on, she spent most of her waking hours getting fucked in the ass by him, sucking his cock until it was hard again, or tongue-fucking his asshole while he fucked his girlfriends.

He had five girlfriends and they all used Becky however they liked as well. Often having her eat their pussies or asses while they fucked him and each other. Sometimes, they fist fucked her all together, shoving hands two at a time into her ass and pussy.

It was the kind of life she'd only thought she could dream of.

– – – – – – – – – – – – – –

[Bringing Thick Girls To Her Boyfriend](https://masterlovehurtssfw.tumblr.com/post/687231885868498944/bringing-thick-girls-to-her-boyfriend)

Zoey watched her boyfriend slam his cock into Larissa's big ass making her ass-cheeks jiggle with each thrust. She knew he loved fucking girls with big tits and big asses, even though he was dating her with her flat chest and even flatter ass.

"Do you like her, sir?"

"Yeah, Baby! She's real good. You need to make more friends like her and bring them to me," he said.

"Thank you, sir! I'll find more of them for you. I promise!"

"Good slut! Now, get over here and eat her pussy. I want her cumming when I fill her ass with cum."

– – – – – – – – – – – – – –

[Being Eighteen: Weekend](https://masterlovehurtssfw.tumblr.com/post/687322384271851521/being-eighteen-weekend)

After spending most of Friday sucking her History teacher's cock at the eighteen-and-up campus, Taylor made her way home. It was a short walk, a little less than a mile.

There, her older stepbrother bent her over, spat on her asshole, and started pounding into her with his rock-hard cock. As usual, he used her asshole like a sex toy while watching porn, fucking and cumming inside of it again and again until he passed out.

Saturday morning, she woke up, crawled from the living room floor up to her stepfather's private bedroom. After an hour of tongue-fucking his asshole, he finally shoved his cock down her throat and let her swallow his load. Then he stood up and, keeping his cock in her mouth, took his morning piss which she guzzled down. It was just how mornings had been since she'd turned eighteen.

Later, she went to the adult beach with her friends. They were all naked on the sand except for sunglasses and heels, the standard fashion for sluts. It wasn't long before Taylor's big tits were swinging under her while Samantha's boyfriend fucked her ass doggy-style.

"Wow! Sam! Your boyfriend really knows how to fuck an ass! Like, it's thicker than any of the other guys that fuck me! It hurts so good!"

"I know, right? Don't you love it when he makes you go ass to mouth when he's ready to finish too?"

"Yeah! I hope my next boyfriend is as good as yours!"

Of course, he took Sam and Taylor home with him, having the two girls spend Saturday night, Sunday morning, and part of Sunday afternoon going ass to mouth as he alternated using each of them as the lube slut.

– – – – – – – – – – – – – –

[College Life](https://masterlovehurtssfw.tumblr.com/post/687412999459422208/college-life)

She knelt on the floor in front of him, her lips slightly parted, and waited for him to unzip his pants. A few moments later, his cock was free from his jeans, half-hard, and between her gently sucking lips. A second after that, hot piss filled her mouth and she began to swallow.

"It tastes like salt and sweat but feels like drinking a hot cup of tea," she thought. "I can feel the warmth spreading out from my chest to the rest of my body... It's like he's pissing into my whole fucking body!"

After he finished, he pulled his hardening cock out of her mouth and shook it off in her face.

"Turn around, slut. I want to fuck that ass."

"Yes, sir! Thank you, sir!"

"College life is so much more interesting than I thought it would be!"

– – – – – – – – – – – – – –

[Mind Blanked & Modded Into Fucking Furniture](https://masterlovehurtssfw.tumblr.com/post/687503608791580672/mind-blanked-modded-into-fucking-furniture)

On her eighteenth birthday, Cassey's stepfather took her to one of the newest mind blank centers with the most cutting-edge body modifications.

"Thanks to our partnership with the Living Fuck Doll corporation, we have several modifications that can take advantage of the same implant that keeps those dolls nourished and unconscious."

"Really? Does she need to be unconscious?"

"Oh, no. We can, in fact, make sure she doesn't sleep unless you want her to."

"Perfect. I’d like you to keep her mind as it is but make sure she horny all the time. As for the mods to this little sluts body..."

A couple months later, she was delivered to him. Metal implants in key parts of her young body kept her locked into the general shape of a chair. To provide balance, her large ass would rest on two "extra legs" completing the setup. He had her huge tits reduced, leaving her nearly completely flat and her mouth locked constantly open.

An implant in her throat kept her voice from being more than a low-volume moan or grunt. The Living Fuck Doll implant in her abdomen would keep her healthy for as long as it was there.

He fucked her throat while he signed the delivery papers. She choked and gagged but couldn't back away from it. After he fucked the UPS girl in the ass as a tip and let her leave, he cleaned his cock in Cassey's mouth, then took a seat on her soft lap.

"Most comfortable fucking chair I've ever had," he said. "Might have to turn your mother and older sisters into a whole damn couch next!"

– – – – – – – – – – – – – –

[Sexual Service Act: Pretending To Be Naive](https://masterlovehurtssfw.tumblr.com/post/687594256370647040/sexual-service-act-pretending-to-be-naive)

Her dark-brown hair was in a pair of short twin pigtails, the way Emma often wore it despite being in her mid-twenties. She found that the hairstyle, a cute way of speaking, and pretending to be naive often got her fucked the hardest by random men.

While yet another man held her over a trashcan and slammed his cock into her ass, he held onto her pigtails, making her scalp burn. She played with her nipples in turn with one hand and stroked her soaking wet pussy with the other.

"If the Sexual Service Act hadn't passed, my ass wouldn't be gaping and my scalp burning all the time. Like, how would I even live like that? That's just too insane to even consider," she thought.

"Gee, mister, how long are you going to keep your penis in my butt? It's so big and hard and long! And it hurts sooo much! Can you fuck me faster? I heard if a man fucks a girl's butt faster and harder, he'll cum faster. Is that true?"

"Let's find out, slut!"

– – – – – – – – – – – – – –

[Mind-Blank (Build-A-Bitch): Happy Stepfather’s Day](https://masterlovehurtssfw.tumblr.com/post/687614512325607424/mind-blank-build-a-bitch-happy-stepfathers-day)

She'd dropped out of college earlier that month and took her savings with her to the nearest Build-A-Bitch shop. Lindsey had a surprise in mind for her stepfather and she hoped he liked it.

After the blanking, conditioning, and body modifications were complete, she was delivered to him. He preferred women with flat chests and big asses, so she had breast reductions and had the fat moved to her ass. She had a little used to plump her lips as well.

Instead of having her memories blanked, she had them condition her to be completely obedient and always horny. Since she didn't like anal and he loved it, she made sure they reconditioned her to be a proper butt-slut.

She was delivered to him on a very special day.

"Happy Stepfather's Day, Master! I've turned myself into your perfect, obedient, butt-slut to keep and use as long and hard as you want!"

"Good girl," it was the first of many times he'd tell her that over the next several years.

He bent her over the couch and rammed his cock deep into her big ass, holding onto her small shoulders or tiny tits while plowing into her bowels. After he came, he pulled his cock out of her decimated asshole and spun her around to her knees. She sucked his cock, cleaning it and getting it hard, ready for another round of painful, wonderful, anal sex.

It was the kind of life she'd wanted ever since she'd started college and she could tell he was happier with the new her as well.

– – – – – – – – – – – – – –

[Being 18: Lauryn’s Day](https://masterlovehurtssfw.tumblr.com/post/687684820972797952/being-18-lauryns-day)

Lauryn's day as a waitress involved as much time spent getting ass-fucked by customers as it did serving food. After a day of being tossed over tabled, held in the air, and bent into random shapes while cocks wrecked her ass, she'd be called into her boss's office.

There, she'd be tossed over the arm of a padded chair while he held here ankles and wrists together in each of his hands and fucked her ass one more time before she went home for the day.

At home, she'd greet her mother, usually getting fucked from behind in the front yard while clutching a tree. Mr. Bartlett loved pounding her pussy in the fresh air.

"Hi, honey! I'll start dinner after Mr. Bartlett is done with me," her mother would always say.

Inside, she'd go to her stepfather's room where he'd be waiting with his long cock, already hard and ready for her. After his cock was covered in her spit, he'd toss her down to the floor and take his turn in her over-fucked asshole. With his cum still dripping out of her gaping asshole, she'd crawl to her bedroom.

An hour later, her boyfriend would get out of work and join her in her bedroom, fucking her pussy and asshole from behind as the mood hit him while they talked about their days. His cock wasn't as big as most that used her, so it was the chill time of her day.

– – – – – – – – – – – – – –

[Popular](https://masterlovehurtssfw.tumblr.com/post/687775371873157120/popular)

Like most young women, Crysta spent most of every day getting fucked by many men.

Her tight asshole belonged to her stepfather and his massive cock. It was thicker than her wrist, Of course, in her ass first thing in the morning and at the end of every day.

Mr. Thornton had laid claim to her pussy, fingering and fucking it whenever he felt like it, even if she was in a public restroom. After all, it was his to use when and how he liked.

Bobby, her classmate, had full use of her tits. It meant she spent most of her free time jacking his cock off between her large breasts. Sometimes, if he felt generous, he'd let her suck his cock as well.

"I bet I'm the most popular girl in town," she often thought.

– – – – – – – – – – – – – –

[Her Daughters - Her Spanking](https://masterlovehurtssfw.tumblr.com/post/687866106683310080/her-daughters-her-spanking)

While three of her daughters were fucked in their asses, one choked on a cock, and another sucked on a pair of balls while giving a handjob, Ashlee's boyfriend smacked her bare ass with his leather belt.

"Look at all your daughters," he said.

He smacked her ass with the belt again.

"Yes, sir."

"Complete sluts. Everyone last one of them."

Another lash of his leather belt played out across her big, soft ass.

"Yes, sir."

"Even the youngest, at eighteen, moaning like a well-trained whore while my friend takes her tight little ass."

Three more slaps from his belt left her ass red and brought a few tears to her eyes.

"Yes, sir!"

"You've done a great job raising them, slut. I hope you enjoy your reward. Fifteen more spankings with the belt, then me and all the boys will run a train on your ass.”

"Yes, sir! Thank you, sir!"

– – – – – – – – – – – – – –

[Eighteen-And-Up Campus: Pandemic Homeschooling](https://masterlovehurtssfw.tumblr.com/post/687904148188971008/eighteen-and-up-campus-pandemic-homeschooling)

When the eighteen-and-up campus had to institute a homeschooling system for a few months in order to protect everyone from a pandemic, they came up with a solution that put the students first. The female students were each assigned to a male student, teacher, or staff member for home use and instruction.

Catie was assigned to Landon Patterson and during every Zume class meeting, she spent the entire time sucking his cock under his desk. It wasn't much different than regular classes for her in that way. However, there was no end of the day, no going home to rest after a long day of sucking cock and getting fucked. In order to get the pandemic under control, she lived with Landon until normal classes resumed.

They still both took all of their daily supplements which meant they were both horny all the time. His cock never sagged below a fat chubby and her pussy was constantly dripping.

When she wasn't sucking his cock, he was slamming it into her aching cunt or up her tight asshole. She was sure she took more of his cum into her body than she did food or water during the day. As it was, most of the water she drank was hot piss directly from his thick cock.

"God! It's almost like having a boyfriend," she often thought. "Or even being married!"

– – – – – – – – – – – – – –

[Lab-Grown Cock: Her "Promotion"](https://masterlovehurtssfw.tumblr.com/post/687956609354317824/lab-grown-cock-her-promotion)

Megan had been "promoted" at work though she thought the promotion was questionable. It included fewer responsibilities. In fact, it was only one responsibility. She had to service Mark's cock all day long.

If it had been a normal cock, that would have been easy enough. However, Mark had a designer dick, one of those lab-grown cocks. It was massive, always hard, and could cum up to ten times an hour in massive loads.

Most of her time was spent sucking on the tip and first few inches under his desk while he worked. She swallowed as much cum as she could but eventually had to keep a bucket under the desk for overflow.

During his breaks and lunch, he'd fuck her ass hard and deep, driving over a foot of thick cock into her with all the stress he'd built up. Her ass never stopped gaping.

Just before leaving work for the day, he'd slam into her pussy with her on his desk, her ankles behind her head. She passed out most times and would have to stagger back to her apartment dripping cum from her over-fucked holes and all over her body.

"Well, at least I'm making an extra thousand a year," she often thought while passing out after a shower.

– – – – – – – – – – – – – –

[Anal Fun Threesome](https://masterlovehurtssfw.tumblr.com/post/687969239933534208/anal-fun-threesome)

First Ariana's boyfriend fucked Jade's tight asshole, tits down on the couch with her waxed pussy and ass in the air. After he finally came, at least thirty minutes of ass-pounding later, it was Ariana's turn.

Ariana grabbed her biggest strap-on and shoved it into Jade's gaping ass, stretching it out even more and making Jade squeal into the couch cushions.

"Fuck that ass on my fat cock, slut!" Ariana shouted.

Jade did as she was told, sliding her ass up and down the massive, rigid pole, going fast and slower while Ariana sipped on a drink and shouted orders. It took another hour but both girls eventually came, the spasms making Ariana shove the entire length of the dildo deep into Jade's aching asshole. She unstrapped it and left it there.

Ariana's boyfriend, hard again, soon shoved his thick cock in alongside the massive dildo, making Jade scream and moan before she got her senses back and worked on fucking back against the real and fake cock overfilling her ass.

Behind him, Ariana lapped at her boyfriend's asshole, stopping only a few times to tell him to fuck Jade's ass harder.

When Ariana and her boyfriend were finally too tired to fuck Jade's ass any longer, they had her suck the dildo and his cock clean before lapping at Ariana's asshole until she and her boyfriend were asleep.

"It's nice of them to include me in their game nights," she thought while curling up on a dog bed to sleep for the night.

– – – – – – – – – – – – – –

[Be Polite When A Man Is Trying To Fuck...](https://masterlovehurtssfw.tumblr.com/post/687995993622446080/be-polite-when-a-man-is-trying-to-fuck)

Sally was bent over the kitchen counter while her daughter's boyfriend pounded her thick ass from behind. She was moaning and trying to grind back against his hips, but driving more of his thick cock into her aching asshole was a slow process, as usual.

"What the hell? You're fucking my mom's ass again? Tom! You only ever fuck my pussy! It's not fucking fair," Crysta complained just after turning the corner into the kitchen.

"Hush... Sweetie. A man is trying to fuck and you're being very rude," Sally said.

"I- But- I want-"

"Crysta! Let your boyfriend fuck my ass in peace! Be a proper little eighteen-year-old and go back to your bedroom. Keep your pussy wet in case he wasn't to fuck you when he's done!"

"...Yes, ma'am..."

Crysta stomped away pouting all the way back to her bedroom.

"She's just so bad," Sally said. "I'm really sorry about all that!"

"Don't worry, Mrs. Kaufman, I'll be sure to spank her ass before I fuck her later. She needs to learn. And, truth be told, I think she likes getting punished."

"Well, she always was a brat."

Like what you see here? Drop in on these pages:

* Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Broken-Arrow/e/B00TCO2TUE
* Smashwords: https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/eroticarrow
* Podcast: https://anchor.fm/brokenarrow