{ASSM} Luke's Diary: part 3 --The Free fuck (inc, mf, oral, cons) story by Jimmy

Jimmy Long

Apr 27, 2017, 7:08:22 AM4/27/17

Luke's Diary: part 3 --The Free fuck (inc, mf, oral, cons)

story by Jimmy

My fourteen year-old sister Lori and I had an arrangement when we were
kids. Whenever there was a house-chore to do that she didn't want to do, or
she wanted me to do some favor for her, she would offer me a fuck in
exchange for the service (she's a bit of a nympho). She seldom offered to
fuck me at the moment the request was made, she'd give me a small wooden
poker chip with an F carved in it. She kept just four of the chips in her
locked diary so I couldn't counterfeit them. It was up to me to come around
sometime to collect (usually after bedtime). I'd present the fuck chip and
she had to give it up and she always did, I never let the debt languish for
very long, don't think I ever had more than three chips in my possession (I
was a very horny teenager... well I still am but I'm not a teenager
anymore). I have many fond memories of fucking my sister.

Summers were the best back then. No school and lots of unsupervised time.
Girls dressed in short shorts wearing loose blouses, from which an
enterprising teen could get a glimpse of a nubile titty every now and then.

It was a weekday and Mom and Dad were both at work. Mom was a waitress and
kept pretty irregular hours. In those days being a teenager meant no
babysitter was needed so Lori and I were home alone most of the summer. It
was late morning when I came in from messing around outside. The house
sounded like it was empty, I walked down the hall to my room, which took me
past my sister's room. I looked in, She was on her bed, lounging in her
shortest nightgown reading a magazine. Her bare legs were exposed all the
way up to the top of her thigh-cut panties, my cock swelled a little, I
wished I had a fuck chip to turn in.

I looked casually at the magazine cover, It had a picture of a woman lying
on a bed in a sexy pose wearing a very revealing frilly nightgown. The
magazine title was "True Love Confessions."

I stood in the door a moment admiring her legs and tight panties, my sister
was so intent on what she was reading that she did not notice me. Her face
was flushed and her ears looked like they were burning. I could see she had
a hand in her crotch and her ass was slowly squirming on the bed.

"Hey Lori." I said casually.

My sister jumped, jerked her hand from her lap and dropped the magazine to
the floor, where it spilled open to the article she had been reading: "I
was Bad for his Love" It had a picture of a nearly naked woman with her
arms wrapped around some guy's waist and her face buried in the crotch of
his jeans.

"Oh... It's just you Luke" She let a breath out.

"Isn't that one of Mom's magazines? The ones she told you not to read."

"Yeah, well, what she doesn't know won't hurt me."

"I see... You been reading it all day? Is it good?"

"It's a girls magazine, you... you probably wouldn't like it... " she
looked at me intently. She ran her hands seductively down her sides. She
seemed to be thinking, then she said, "You want a free fuck? No strings
attached."

I didn't even have to think about it. A fuck and I didn't even have to do
the dishes. I moved into her room and started stripping off my clothes. By
the time I got my pants off, my cock was already at half mast and swelling
rapidly.

"I guess that's a yes." she said in a seductive voice. My sister flopped
back on the bed and pulled her nightgown up until her fourteen year-old
titties were exposed to my view, then over her head and it dropped on the
floor. She had nice teen girl tits, light brown aureoles the size of half
dollars with pointy nipples to top off her cone shaped mounds about the
size of oranges rising from her chest. I ripped off my shirt and climbed on
to the bed, springs creaking as it took my weight.

Her legs were spread revealing a huge wet spot in the crotch of her yellow
flowered bikini panties. I reached up and took hold of the waistband on
either side of her thighs and pulled them down. She put her knees together
so I could pull them down to her ankles and off her feet to drop on the
floor. I looked at her laying there on the bed her legs running up to her
slightly curved hips and her flat tummy that spread from her teen titties
down to her lightly fuzzed mons-Venus and puffy pussy lips protruding from
below. I pulled her legs apart and got my knees against her thighs forcing
her to raise her knees.

She raised her arms beckoning, "Fuck me..." she said in a quiet voice.

She was so wet already from reading girl porn I didn't even bother with any
foreplay I took hold of my fully hardened cock, pulled back my foreskin
exposing the big purple knob, lined it up with her fuck hole, took hold of
her hips and jammed all seven inches of cock-meat in with one deep stroke.
I felt my prick expanding her fuck channel as it forced its way into her
depths. My balls slammed into her ass as the base of my prick hit her mons
and my cock-head hit her cervix. She let out an oomph as I drove in,
pinning her to the bed. The springs let out a loud complaint, I paused...
but then remembered we were home alone, no need to fuck quietly as we
usually did.

God what a delicious feeling, first penetration has always been my favorite
part of fucking. I just held my cock in deep, tingling from tip to scrotum
with the heat of her velvet vagina wrapped around my shaft in a tight but
tender grip. Then I slowly pulled back til the head of my cock was just
being kissed by her pussy lips.

I drove in again. She mewled in pleasure. "Fuck me brother... Fuck my
little pussy as hard as you can... Make my little birdie sing."

She locked her legs around my ass and pulled me in with each stroke I gave
her. I could feel her pussy creaming around my cock-shaft making each
stroke slipperier the the one before. Then she started heaving her belly up
and down squirming her cunt on my prick as I fucked her. The bed springs
began to creak rhythmically and the headboard banged off the wall with each
powerful thrust. It was a glorious cacophony. Suddenly she threw her arms
around me in a crushing hug and a deep tongue stabbing kiss, mewling and
screaming into my muffling mouth as she came on my impaling bone.

I felt her warm cum flow out and around my cock to run down and drip off my
balls. I started thrusting like a demon into my sister, such a clatter the
bed made. I felt my balls contract and force my incestuous sperm out to
rush the length of my cock and spray into my sister's womb. With my cock
tingling in orgasm I pushed in hard to get my cock-head as deep into her as
I could go and my second shot of hot incestuous sperm laden cream squirted
into her. When she felt the scalding heat of my cum flow into her she began
to grind her clit into my cock base with wild abandon, humping like a
maniac until she came again. Finally the last dribbles of my cum flowed out
the end of my shaft and into her fuck channel.

With a contented sigh I pulled my tingling cock from her hole. It squelched
out followed by a slow flow of white cream from her well fucked hole. I got
out of her bed and looked back at her cunt which was still shivering with
pleasure. I picked up my clothes and went into my own room. I pulled my
shirt and jeans on, too tired to care about underwear (I would have flopped
down naked but Mom would be home sooner or later). My head hit the pillow
as my body flopped onto my bed. My eyes began to droop in exhaustion from a
good fuck.

I had just started to doze off when my still naked sister climbed on top of
me. I looked up in time to see her straddle my knees and pull my zipper
down, peel my jeans open and jerk them down until my cock was exposed to
the air.

"Wha... What.." I stupidly mumbled.

"I... need... more..." she stuttered out as she pulled my limp cock to her
mouth and sucked it in.

She popped my cock-head out of its foreskin and ran her tongue around the
crown edge and ended by poking my piss-hole with the tip of her tongue.
Slowly her hand tugged up the length of my cock milking out the last dregs
of my cum from the shaft. She wrapped both hands around my cock wringing
back and forth around my shaft as she sucked on the head and let large
amounts of spit run down my shaft. My cock got rock hard again. When she
saw my dick was ready for action she lifted her head, rose up and knee
walked up my legs until her pussy was over my cock. She tugged my cock-head
to her pussy-lips aimed it at her fuck-hole and shimmied down on my shaft
until I was buried balls deep in her pussy.

When I was fully in her, she pulled open my shirt and pressed her tits onto
my bare chest. It was a nice feeling, hot soft tit nipples pushing against
my nipples. She wrapped her arms around me and hugged me tight and french
kissed me, tongue swirling around in my mouth, as she started fucking up
and down on my cock. I grabbed her ass cheeks in my hands and urged her on
as she fucked me. She ground her mons into me and twisted her cunt back and
forth on my shaft while she mewled into my mouth and cried in pleasure
while fucking her brains out on my hard boner.

She began to shiver as her orgasm hit. She humped her cunt up and down
rapidly while her cunt-cream frothed my shaft. Her pulsing, contracting
cunt muscles triggered my own orgasm and I came hard. I pulled her ass down
and jammed my dick in as deep as I could when my balls contracted and shot
another wad of incestuous cum into her already well fucked hole. I shivered
and strained upward as my cock spewed another bolt of cum into my sister's
pussy. I strained and bucked as I fucked until I had no more to give. I
collapsed to the bed and felt the slow warm trickle of cum run down my
balls and drip onto the bed.

Lori continued for a short while screwing her cunt onto my cock but with
slower and slower movement until it all stopped and we just lay there, her
on top and my soft cock in her hole. Eventually she pulled herself off me
and wandered back into her room, her bare ass swaying as she went. I
decided to buy her, her own subscription to that "True Love Confessions"
magazine... definitely.

~^\*/^~
<1st attachment begin>

<HTML removed pursuant to http://assm.asstr.org/erotica/assm/faq.html#policy>
<1st attachment end>

----- ASSM Moderation System Notice------
Notice: This post has been modified from its original
format. The post was sent as an email attachment and
has been converted by ASSTR ASSM moderation software.
----- ASSM Moderation System Notice------

--
Pursuant to the Berne Convention, this work is copyright with all rights
reserved by its author unless explicitly indicated.