{ASSM} Woods World {Kelliswan} (MMFf alien ScFi oral anal) [8/13]

kellis

Apr 24, 2017, 8:08:28 PM4/24/17
Woods World
by Kelliswan

Chapter 8: The Second Avenue

Arland, a City Councilman, passed through the open door of Chief
Jensen's office. The secretary looked up inquiringly.

"Is he in?" asked Arland.

She punched a button on the box in front of her. "Councilman Arland to
see you, sir."

The voice responded, "Send him in."

She gestured indifferently toward the inner door.

"Thanks," he said, twisting the knob. He left the door open behind him.

Inside his office the Lindonfield chief of police leaned back in his
chair expectantly. He was a florid faced, heavyset man of 50, wearing
the navy-blue uniform. Instead of the four stars most chiefs of police
sported on their collars, he wore two silver leaf circles. "Hope you're
not going to tell me about another missing girl!"

"No, but that's the subject. I've got an idea."

"Half the town has got an idea."

"Let me run this one by you." As he spoke, Arland sprawled into one of
the facing chairs without asking. After all, the police reported to the
city council.

He continued, "You said yesterday that, uh, Lola Simpson has been gone a
couple months. That makes her the first to go missing."

"Her parents say she left town."

"But they wouldn't tell you where she went, right? That's suspicious by
itself."

"She got fired, had to leave. Not many spare jobs in Lindonfield."

"Maybe so. But one of the other missing girls is her little sister.
You gonna tell me that's a coincidence?"

"It might be. What's your point?"

"Lola's sister and the third girl were last seen in the town library.
Not together, I admit, but still ... Another coincidence?"

"They're four years apart and didn't know each other."

"Says who?"

"Make your point, Arland."

"Okay, I will. I think Lola Simpson arranged for those two younger
girls to meet her somewhere. You should put out an APB for a woman and
two teenage girls. The FBI helps look for missing kids."

"An APB?"

"Whatever you call it. I'll bet it turns out Lola is queer as a three
dollar bill."

"That's a very modern charge, Arland." The chief grinned. "If so,
she's been awfully deep in the closet." He opened a file folder. "I've
got here the sworn statements of six guys who fucked her this year."

"'Six guys?'" Arland's face fell.

"Yeah, with indications of more. If she'd been charging for it, she
wouldn't have needed that job at Lindonfield Distributors. No, Arland,
she's not queer."

Arland sagged in his chair. "Well, I just ..."

The chief winked. "Besides, I know what happened to the third girl."

"You do?"

"Six weeks ago David Bates came in here and -- you know him? Works for
the school board."

"No. What about him?"

"He reported an odd experience in the library. He was coming back from
the john, stopped in the hall to read a gripping passage in his book,
heard a door close and found a good-looking woman in the hall with him.
This was in the middle of the hall and the only door was to a spare
closet, marked_ Do Not Use_. She was kind of disheveled and a smart
ass, wouldn't tell him how she got there or even her name, although he
identified her later from pictures. It was our Lola.

"He opened the closet, wondering that it was unlocked, but saw just an
empty little room. She admitted having come from it but left before he
could ask anything else. All this actually happened a couple weeks
before. When he heard of the missing girls, he wondered if this could
be one and identified Lola from her old high school yearbooks. Then he
came to me."

"She was ... in the closet?"

"Apparently. Bates is a solid guy. I'd take his word over most."

"So Lola came back!"

"Yeah, even left a letter breaking her lease before disappearing again."

"Somebody else must have seen her!"

"If so, they ain't telling. After talking to Bates I had a couple of
surveillance cameras mounted in the library hall up near the ceiling,
facing it so they could see into the closet when the door was opened.
It took almost two months, but we got something last week. Look here."

Arland came around the desk. The chief punched some buttons on his
keyboard and his computer screen lit with a view of an ordinary door
slanting against a wall. The two men waited briefly before a young
woman appeared in tank top, shorts and sandals, rushing down the hall on
the screen.

"She going to the john?" said Arland.

"It's in the other direction."

She had stopped before the door and tried the knob. When it turned, she
said in a clear voice, "Imagine that!" pulled the door open and stared
inside.

"That's no closet!" declared Arland. "What are trees doing there?"

"Worse than that," said the chief. "It was raining that day but the sun
is sure shining above those trees."

On the screen the girl left the hall to dart through the open door. She
never hesitated and was soon out of sight.

"That bark looks funny," said Arland. "What kind of trees are those?"

"They might be birches," said the chief, "but I doubt we'll ever find
out."

On the screen the door swung shut of its own accord and closed with a
solid thud.

"Why not?" demanded Arland. "Send a squad in there! Wait!"

Another figure had appeared on the screen, a man -- no, from the
clothing a large husky teenage boy. He too opened the door with a jerk.
Now the view beyond it was dark.

"Wait a minute!" said Arland in a puzzled note.

The chief was punching more buttons.

"Who's the boy?"

"Jordan Embry," said the chief. "He won't talk to us. But get this."

On the screen the angle had changed but it was the same scene depicting
another view of the _Do Not Use_ door. The camera jerked wildly as if
it were mounted on someone's chest.

The chief explained, "That's from Kirkman's body camera. Watch."

"One of your patrolmen?"

"I should've said _Sgt._ Kirkman."

A hand extended to the knob, which refused to turn. But Kirkman had
come prepared. He inserted a key into the knob's center slot. Now it
turned and the door opened easily.

"You noticed it was locked," said the chief.

"Yeah, but -- Hey, that's a closet!"

"This time."

"Wait a minute! That can't be the same _door_!"

"Can't it? How many doors do you know with that marking? That's
unusual, you know. Most would say _Keep Out_, not _Do Not Use_. I
guarantee you the Lindonfield Library has no other such door. It's
interesting that we can't even find anybody who admits to having those
words painted on it."

Arland took the liberty of sitting on the corner of the desk. He shook
his head incredulously. "This is impossible!"

"Apparently not. We were two days getting around to noticing what the
camera had recorded. Sonya Higgins had already been reported missing.
By her coach, would you believe! Sometime during those two days
somebody removed a building full of fake trees and put the closet back.
That's the only explanation."

"Without anybody noticing? Chief, I happen to know that side of the
library building backs up to a hill. In fact it's embedded in it.
There's no window on that wall for a reason."

"Oh, yes. I've checked the plans and inspected the site. Nothing there
but a closet -- empty at that."

"Then how do you explain it?"

"I just told you."

"But that's impossible!"

"I know."

Returning to his seat, Arland sat reflectively, chin in hand. "We must
be missing something."

"No doubt."

"Hey, I wonder ... Was a woman with your sergeant that day?"

"No. We didn't know what to expect."

"I wonder if it's possible ... Maybe the trees are behind that door
only if a woman goes through it."

The chief barked an incredulous laugh. "Oh, yeah? How would it know?"

Arland shrugged. "Women smell different. What'cha call 'em,
pheromones?"

The chief said dryly, "They're right: a little learning is a dangerous
thing."

Arland's eyes glinted. "I know you have policewomen."

"All right. I'll send one if that will make you happy."

"It's worth a try."

At that moment motion in his doorway attracted the chief's eye. It was
his secretary. "Excuse me, sir. We've got two more girls missing,
teenagers, last seen in the Baptist church restroom."

* * *

"I gotta pee," whispered Amy Laurence, a thirteen year old, brown-eyed
brunette, exactly five feet tall and weighing 100 pounds. A hand
covered her mouth, which was only a few inches from her friend's ear.

The ear belong to Sandi Burlingson, Amy's best friend, fourteen but
actually only four months older, at five foot one and 96 pounds, very
similar to Amy except with sparkling blue eyes. Sandi nodded and
replied, "Me too."

They stood in the basement hall of the Lindonfield Baptist Church,
having just exited the Sunday School classroom. Around them other
students, the cause of their lowered voices, streamed toward the
outside doors.

Bucking the flow, the two girls hurried to the girls' restroom. Sandi's
long hair, black and straight, shimmered behind her. Although slightly
older, she lagged Amy in chest development, with A-cup breasts in
contrast to Amy's more prominent B-cup cones. Sandi's had been first to
appear but once Amy started, she quickly shot ahead. Occasionally Amy
threw out her chest to tease her sensitive friend.

For many years both girls' families had been members at this church,
whose library contained a large collection of textbooks endorsed by
various homeschooling associations. Amy's parents, determined to shield
her from the godless hedonism in American society in general and public
schools in particular, homeschooled her largely with material derived
from that library. But Amy, being a very bright girl, quickly finished
the daily assignments from her mother then used her free time, until
Sandi returned each afternoon from the public school, to improve her
education with the help of the Internet. One of the first things she
had learned was how to defeat the child protection software that her
parents had installed on her laptop. Thus her internet searches had
been limited only by her interests and not those of protective parents.

When they entered the girls' restroom, the two girls were dismayed to
see it full of others. All stalls were taken. Amy squatted to verify
that legs were visible in all the occupied stalls. To Sandi she said in
a soft voice, "I don't see anyone in the farthest stall."

Arriving at that one, however, they found it marked _Out of Order_. Amy
rattled the door. It was locked from the inside.

With a somewhat pained expression Sandi said, "I can't wait." She slid
under the door and unlatched it.

"Sandi, you're bad," giggled Amy, who also entered the stall and closed
the door. Sandi was already on the toilet, her relief rattling into the
bowl. When she rose, Amy immediately took her place.

"Maybe we shouldn't flush it," said Amy, "just in case 'Out of Order'
means it'll overflow."

"Good idea," said Sandi.

"Hey, what's this door in the wall?" said Amy curiously, fingering the
doorknob from her seat on the toilet. "I've been in here before and I
don't remember it. Huh! It's unlocked."

"Plumbing stuff?" guessed Sandi. "Or something else for the building."
Sandi lowered her voice to a whisper to prevent those in adjacent stalls
from hearing. "Let's leave and go find our parents. You leave first,
then I'll latch the stall door again and slide out underneath."

"Oh, they're still talking with friends, like always. Don't be in such
a hurry. I'm curious. Let's take a peek. Don't worry, if it's all
spiders and yucky stuff, I'm not going in!"

"I don't know, what if ..." Sandi began but before she could finish Amy
had opened the door. Both girls looked inside.

"A dirt path into trees?" said Amy incredulously. "Is there a forest
behind the church?"

"Not sure I was ever back here behind the church," said Sandi, as
puzzled as her friend, "but I could've sworn the trees were farther
away."

"Let's take a look!" said the impulsive Amy. "I bet if we cut to the
left we'll come out at the church parking lot."

But no parking lot appeared. Not ten steps away from the door they
heard it close solidly behind them. Amy spun quickly but relaxed when
she saw a prominent knob on it where a knob should be. Instead of
reflecting on their avenue back, however, she had to consider an
internal matter.

"Sandi, do you ... feel anything?"

"Yeah. The air is cool but I feel awfully hot."

"Hot! You're right. I do too."

"In fact ... You don't see anyone, do you? Or hear them?"

Amy listened. "I don't even hear a bird! Or a cricket."

"Will you get that pesky zipper on my back?"

"What are you ... going to do?"

"Get out of this hot dress!"

"But ... but ..."

"Won't you help?"

"Oh, all right."

Amy pulled the zipper down. Immediately the dress went off over Sandi's
head. The black haired girl folded it neatly and hung it over her arm.
"That's better," she said. "A little. Here, let me help with your
buttons."

Amy was indecisive but her sense of heat increased. She turned her back
and soon she wore only a slip like her friend. Then the slip went over
Sandi's head, exposing panties and a wrinkled, unfilled brassiere.

"Sandi!" cried Amy, who immediately discovered that her own slip was too
much also. Off it went. She looked up to see Sandi, brassiere
looped over her wrist, kicking off her open-toed espadrilles. Amy's
mouth fell open when barefooted, the other girl proceeded to step out of
her nylon panties, exposing a neatly trimmed pubic bush. Amy had seen
it before but not in the woods.

Suddenly she realized that her own clothing had become intolerable.
Heat was not the problem; something about this place wanted her naked.
She ignored a trill of alarm and proceeded to divest. Of everything.

Once nude, the compulsion relaxed. Both girls folded their clothing and
perched it neatly atop their shoes. Now they looked at each other.

Amy was the first to comment. "When you started undressing, I thought
we would keep our underwear on. But I'm glad you went all the way.
Being naked is weird, but kinda cool!"

Sandi replied longingly, "Your boobs are lovely." She turned and
strolled down the path.

"They will be when they get rounder," said Amy, following her friend.
"But ... what are we doing naked in the woods -- in the church woods?"

"When they get rounder, they'll get saggy," said Sandi sagely.

"They will not!" Amy stamped her foot. "I want to know why we're
naked!"

Sandi grinned. "Maybe we'll find somebody to ask."

"God, I hope not."

"Don't take His name in vain."

Amy said dryly, "Good advice from somebody naked in the woods."

"Look: more clothes."

It was a third neat stack of feminine attire. "Looks like she was a
grown woman," said Amy.

Sandi picked up the bra from the pile and inspected it. "38-D, that's a
grown woman all right." She held them up to her own barely feminine
chest. "Think I'll look good with boobs like this someday?"

"Only if you grow a bit taller, otherwise you'll be top-heavy," laughed
Amy.

"Ha! What's that hanging on the bush?"

It was a T-shirt dangling where it had apparently been thrown.

"This one is also bigger than us," said Amy critically.

"Does that mean two women?"

"Look! I'll bet that's a pair of shorts."

"And here's a bra and panties -- slutty bikini panties."

"That's a bad word," observed Amy.

"You're the one cussing."

A few steps further they came to a second neat stack of clothing.

"Three women?" said Sandi.

"Not this one," said Amy, examining the garments. "We could wear
these."

"They haven't been here long," guessed Sandi.

"How do you know?"

"It hasn't been rained on. Everything this green -- has to rain here
pretty often."

Amy giggled. "It rained yesterday. What are you thinking? We can't be
but a hundred yards behind the church."

"Can't we? Hey, look, lots of light ahead! We'll soon get out of these
woods."

Shortly the landscape opened up with a grassy plain on the left and more
woods on their right.

As they turned a bend, Amy hesitated. "So, we got like what, three
naked females running around out here somewhere? You think it's a
nudist camp?"

"Behind the church?" scoffed Sandi.

"Three other girls who'd decided to go all the way," mused Amy.

"You make me wonder," said Sandi thoughtfully. "What if besides naked
girls we bump into some naked boys?"

Amy's eyes brightened. She grinned. "That might be interesting. Maybe
I just answered that question."

"Did I miss something?"

Amy said with a smirk, "Maybe we're going all the way too. That phrase
has a nice ring to it, don't you think?"

"Amy!" Sandi shrieked. "Are you serious?"

"We been talking about it like forever! Maybe it's time to find out why
God make our pussies. Hey, don't get uptight about it. Most likely I'm
only dreaming. I bet we don't see any boys anyway."

* * *

The woods ended as the path rounded a huge boulder. Beyond the rock was
a small, grassy clearing. Just past the rock they paused and surveyed
the scene.

A voice shouted, "New women!"

From its tenor they thought it must be a man, but two boy-sized figures
dropped down from a tree on the edge of the far woods. For a moment the
two boys regarded the newcomers. One said, again with the sound of a
man, "I shall go," and darted away into the far woods.

The second slowly approached the two young girls. On closer examination
he resembled a boy only in size and thinness of limb. His head was
oversized for a boy, with the face of a man in his fifties at least. He
was equipped with a substantial, very un-boyish cock and his only hair
was a few long wisps on his head.

"Call me Dove," he said as he came within a dozen feet.

Amy said under her breath, "And you were wondering about seeing naked
boys! Look at his face. He's like a lot older than us!"

"Who's looking at faces?" whispered Sandi in return. "That thing
between his legs!"

"God, I can't believe _that_!"

By now the man-boy was only a few paces from the girls. Forcing herself
to raise her eyes to his face, Amy said, "Uh, hi! I mean, hello!"

The dwarf smiled. "My name is Dove. As Lola says, I am pleased to meet
you."

Both girls smiled perfunctorily. Amy said, "I am Amy and this is my
best friend, Sandi. Pleased to meet you too."

Still smiling, Dove's hand lifted his cock to point at Amy and began
stroking it.

"What's he doing?" demanded Sandi, wide-eyed.

Amy's face was reddening. "It looks like he's ... I thought boys
frigged that way."

"They do!" agreed Sandi. "Georgie showed me."

"Oh, god!" declared Amy. Her hand dived between her legs. "I feel it
right here!"

"I do too," claimed Sandi, "a little bit. Look, it's growing!"

"It sure is!"

"It's like huge! That's getting to be a real stiffie!" Sandi's voice
held wonder.

"It's awesome!" Amy admitted, blushing.

Dove's eyes were on the slightly taller one. "It is just right for you,
Sandi. Would you like a closer look?" He released the organ, which
rose impressively.

Sandi looked at Amy but the latter's eyes were fixed on the upstanding
cock. Sandi stepped forward stiffly as if the cock were a magnet,
drawing her in. She clasped it gingerly but turned to see her friend's
reaction.

Amy licked her lips. "You're braver than I am, girl."

"But what should I do?"

Amy spread her hands. "Whatever you feel like."

"Is God watching?"

"He's supposed to've made us like what you're holding."

Amy understood her friend's fears. She smiled and added in an
encouraging voice, "Go for it girl. God only knows when we'll get a
chance like this again!"

Sandi sighed and said to Dove, "I never, ah, touched one before. Can I
like ..."

"Sure," said Dove, "it loves a woman's hand."

Because of his short stature Sandi dropped to her knees, regarding him
earnestly. "Nobody calls me a woman. Like I got no boobs." She
emphasized this point by fondling one of her nipples with her free hand.

"You have nothing like this," he said, poking deeper into her hand.
"That makes you a woman, even if Lola is more so."

He reached up with both hands, gently tweaking her nipples then pushing
her hand away to gather the skin into a lump.

Sandi sighed and asked, "Who's Lola?"

"She will come soon with my brothers."

"Are your brothers much bigger?" asked Amy, looking fearfully into the
woods.

"All the same. She will answer your questions better." He grinned up
at Sandi, now slowly stroking his cock, and said, "You like my stiffie,
do you?"

"It feels so ... so warm and smooth."

"If you really liked it, you would kiss it."

"That's so naughty!" squealed Sandi. "Amy, should I?"

Amy had been watching and listening in fascination. "Do you remember
what we watched on the Internet last week?"

"You mean ... the girl with the ... in her mouth -- oh, no!"

"Oh, yes!"

Sandi's eyes flashed at her friend. "Maybe in _your_ mouth!"

"Maybe." Amy dropped to her knees beside them.

Amy's purpose was clear. Determined to be first, Sandi lean down,
gently kissed the cock end, saw that nothing terrible happened, then
carefully stuck out her tongue and licked the head.

Amy said with a touch of mockery, "That video girl did more than lick!"

"Let me make it easy," said Dove, sagging backward into the grass.

Resolving that Amy would not get there first, Sandi got on her knees
between the outspread legs. She leaned forward again, took the tall
cock in hand and its head into her mouth. She grunted nasally.

"What's the matter?" asked Amy, on her knees next to Dove's midsection.

Sandi lifted her head. "I'm surprised what it tastes like."

"What's that?"

But cock was again inside mouth. The lowered head began to bob.

Not to be entirely left out, Amy cupped the ball sack just below her
friend's chin and asked tentatively, "Dove, is this okay?"

"Certainly, my dear. Sandi will not mind."

"Hunh-uh!" declared the latter, which Amy took as agreement.

So Amy played with his balls while Sandi sucked his cock.

"He's got two lumps in here," Amy observed.

"Uh-huh."

"As if you knew all about it!"

Sandi raised her head briefly. "Georgie let me play with his. It's the
advantage of public schools."

That cooled Amy enough for her mind to revert. She said, "I can't
believe here I am, playing with a boy's -- a man's -- Dove, what are
you?"

"I am a Pridan."

"What's that?"

"One of the Woods People."

"Huh! That doesn't tell me much. But, okay, _where_ are we?"

"I know that answer," he said proudly. "In Woods World."

"Some answer!" said Amy scornfully.

Sandi had been listening. She raised her head and tilted the tall cock
toward her friend. "This is fun. Your turn."

Dove commented, "That was good, Sandi. With a little more practice you
will become a first rate cock sucker."

"That's a compliment, I guess," said Sandi, pleased despite her
prejudices. "What about you, Amy? Don't you want to be a first rate
cock sucker?"

"First rate?"

"My homies say every girl needs to learn how. Another thing you're
missing by being home-schooled. Not that our sex ed class is more
progressive than your mom, but I'm certain it ain't _this _advanced!
Cock sucking most definitely is an after school activity."

Amy had already licked all around the head. Now she plunged two inches
of stiff dick into her mouth. Imitating Sandi, she went up and down a
few times then raised her head. "Vanilla!"

Sandi grunted. "Thought I'd sucked all that off."

"You're right, this is fun!"

Amy bent to the task. Her head bobbed with a fast rhythm while Sandi
took her turn with the ball sack. Amy conceived the idea of stroking
the shaft between thumb and forefinger below her mouth and proceeded to
add it to the action.

This was too much for Dove.

When he began to groan, Amy raised her head. "Did I hurt you?"

"I am about to come!" he announced aggrievedly. "Do not stop!"

"What does that mean?" asked Amy blankly.

"Georgie showed me. It's what happens when guys jerk off."

Dove rose on an elbow, regarding Amy curiously. "Did you never see a
cock come?"

"Uh ... no."

"Then for your first time I will show you. No, stay close. I will come
into your mouth. You will love the taste."

Amy blinked. "Don't you pee from that hole?"

"This is not pee."

He was now stroking the shaft swiftly. His lips drew back, exposing his
even teeth in the rictus of a grin.

"Don't miss it," advised Sandi. "It just dribbles out. Put the tip in
your mouth."

Amy moved her mouth closer in time to receive the first squirt directly
into the back of her throat. No dribble, this! But she gamely closed
her throat and held her breath to receive the next several squirts and
the bountiful dribble that followed in a Pridan orgasm. A white streak
rolled down her chin and dripped onto Sandi's hand, still clasping the
testicles.

Debating whether to spit it out, Amy suddenly realized that Dove had
been right: this stuff was vanilla sweet, just short of delicious! She
swallowed it convulsively and licked her lips.

Meanwhile Sandi had raised the wet hand to her mouth and licked off the
stain. "Wow!" she declared, eyes wide in appreciation.

Still licking her lips with a pleased smile, Amy said, "Does boys' stuff
taste like this?"

"Never tasted any," Sandi admitted.

Dove was panting. He looked from one to the other with a big smile. "I
knew you would love my come."

"You were right. Can you make some more?"

"After a while."

Sandi said grumpily, "Well, at least I got a taste."

"Did I just hear female voices?" called a third girl as she entered the
clearing. It was Daisy, accompanied by Lola, Korn and Murr and followed
by several other Pridans. "Dove, who are your new friends?"

Sandi, hearing a female voice, looked up and screamed "Daisy, Daisy
Simpson! What are you doing here?"

"Sandi, is that really you?" Daisy's expression showed her
astonishment. "I'll ask you the same question! Oh, hi, Amy, glad to
see you too. How'd you chicks get here?"

Both girls scrambled to their feet. Dove lay back, hands clasped behind
his oversized head, a fatuous smile on his face, cock beginning to sag
but still dripping. Hands attempted to cover breasts and genitals but
noting the universal nudity, both girls let their hands dangle.

Sandi said, "It was really weird. I don't understand it. We just went
through an outside door in the Baptist church restroom -- Come to think
of it, who puts an outside door in a bathroom stall?"

"Not the library?" said Daisy, looking at Lola, who nodded knowingly.

"'Library?'" repeated Sandi. "No, it was the Baptist church, the last
stall in the basement bathroom. We were curious and the door was
unlocked. Would you believe woods right up against the church wall?"

"Yeah, I would," said Daisy dryly, still studying Lola.

Now anxious to explain, Sandi continued quickly, "There was a path
through the woods. We thought it would lead to the parking lot and
started along it and ... and --"

"You couldn't stand your clothes anymore," said Daisy.

"How did you know?" demanded both girls in unison, shock in their
voices.

"The same thing happened to all of us. It's this place. It wants
everybody to fuck."

"It what?" said Sandi weakly, eyes growing even wider.

"There is no such place!" declared Amy. "Where are we anyway?"

"For sure not the church parking lot! You won't believe us, but we'll
explain it later. Let's just say you are in an unbelievable paradise,
where everyone is made to love fucking all day long."

Sandi gasped, hand over her mouth, then giggled helplessly.

Daisy continued, "Let me introduce you to my sister. Lola, this girl is
Sandi, a classmate from school, and Amy, her best friend. Amy lives
close to us, but she's home-schooled. I often see both of them after
school."

"Pleased to meet you," replied Amy shyly in unison with Sandi.

"They are my new friends," Dove announced, sitting up.

Daisy leered at him. "Were you showing them how to do blowjobs?"

He blinked. "'Showing them?'"

Sandi blushed. "We never did this before. Please believe that."

"Okay," said Daisy with a shrug. "I believe it, especially of
homeschooled Amy. But you would've done it pretty soon anyway." She
leered. "For your sweet Georgie, I bet!"

Sandi's blush brightened. An embarrassed moan escaped her.

"Don't be moded about that, especially not here! I told you: this is a
paradise for fucking!" Daisy bent enough to clasp the stiff cocks of
Murr and Korn, who were standing adjacent in anticipation. "These
little guys are called Pridans. They're lots of fun. Tell them, Lola."

The woman, who had been watching with a bemused expression, now said
with a smile, "I'm pleased to meet you too, Sandi and Amy." She
chuckled fondly. "I can imagine how you feel. You don't want to
believe what you've just discovered about yourselves, do you?"

"Oh, no!" wailed Sandi. Amy's eyes narrowed but she did not respond.

Lola continued, "Daisy's right about that: this place does the next best
thing to twisting your arm. Whatever it is, you feel ready to try it,
don't you?"

Sandi's answer was another blush. Amy raised her chin and said, "I do."

Lola smiled and nodded. "I'm sure you've guessed what comes next." She
approached Amy and gently stroked her head. "Think you want to lose
your cherry, honey?"

The girl frowned. "Doctors can tell that you did, can't they?"

"Anyone can who puts in a finger."

Amy sighed. "We have to lose them, don't we, if we stay here?"

"Do you want to leave?"

"No!" declared Sandi positively.

Amy thought about it and shook her head. "I guess not."

"Consider this, both of you: this place is making you feel that way."

"How can it?" asked Amy earnestly.

"Believe me, honey, it can."

"I don't care," declared Sandi. "I'm ready."

Amy took a deep breath. "Me too, Lola."

The woman nodded. "I'll say this: you've come to the right place.
These guys will be quite gentle."

Sandi sighed. "I know the first time hurts, so let's get it over with."

Lola took charge. "We'll try to make it good for you, a lot better than
Daisy's or my first times with school boys. Amy and Sandi, lie on your
backs here."

She then pointed. "This is Korn. I know he'll love helping you get
started. Korn, get between Sandi's legs and lick her pussy so she's
really wet. Murr, you can do the same for Amy."

Sandi lay prone and spread her legs. On his knees between her legs,
Korn smiled at her. "Hi, Sandi. I am Korn."

"K-Korn," she repeated, regarding him nervously.

Lola saw the girl's expression and said, "Kiss her mouth first, Korn."

Sandi rose on her elbows as the dwarf crawled over her body. He hugged
her while they kissed.

Amy sat on the grass, spread her legs, and accepted Murr between them.
She caught his head in her hands and said as if surprised, "You're a
cutie."

"I am?" He smiled with pleasure. "Daisy says that too."

"She's right. May I kiss you?"

His answer was to pull her face to his.

When their lips parted, Amy looked up at Lola. "I didn't know an old
man's face could be cute. Is that this place too?"

The woman smiled. "We all think Murr is cute. It's probably his
enthusiasm."

"What is that?" he asked.

Daisy spoke up. "You really love to fuck. And lick pussies."

"Oh, I do!" he declared, his head dropping between Amy's spread legs.

"Ooo! Ooo!" she cried, eyes enlarged.

Daisy said dryly to Sandi, "Thought she was your pal."

But Sandi was lying back, teeth and fists clenched, while Korn's tongue
stroked her most sensitive spot.

Amy's torso subsided into the grass and her hips began to twitch
involuntarily.

Lola mused, "Given her background, Daisy, Amy was probably slow to
indulge." She studied the action below them. "She's making up for it
now." Around her the other Pridans either watched or fucked each other.

"Let's make this as good for them as we can," Lola continued. She
crouched beside Sandi and leaned in to lick the closer nipple, which
immediately popped out.

"Jeez, Sis, why didn't you arrange for my cherry popping?" asked Daisy
aggrievedly. "I would've had a hella better time!"

"As I recall," said Lola, "you showed up here while I was in the palace.
Anyway, what's past is past, honey, but we can make it better for these
two."

Sandi had her eyes closed and was moaning from Korn's excellent tongue
action. Her eyes shot open when she felt Lola's licking convert to
sucking. "Oh, my god, that feels good! Don't stop!"

Lola raised her head. "You don't have a problem with a woman on your
boobs, I hope."

"Oh, no! It feels good!"

With the combined tit and pussy stimulation Sandi soon achieved her
first orgasm in Woods World.

"Okay, Korn," said Lola. "Now's the time to put into her pussy."

The dwarf got onto his knees and waddled forward, stiff prick aimed at
its sopping and gaping target.

Lola followed him and slobbered all over his cock. "That'll make you
slide in easier. Now do it."

Sandi was still coming and hardly noticed as the cock slowly passed
under her clit. Barely within the pussy, he stopped and said anxiously,
"Lola, there's something in the way!"

"Shit, I forgot to explain the hymen to you! Korn, that's normal for
the first time. Push on through it! Don't stop!" She shoved his butt
as she spoke.

"Yipe!" yelped Sandi. Raising her head, she saw that the cock had
completely disappeared inside her.

"You okay, honey?" asked Lola.

"Yeah. It hurt a bit but the pain is going away. I hope."

"Korn, move it in and out slowly. Let's see if she's ok. My fault,
Korn. I should've explained what happens with a girl's first fuck. I
forgot you guys know nothing about it."

"Hey, that feels better!" said Sandi with a big smile.

A very similar scenario played out with Amy. Daisy sucked one tit while
her hand fondled the other. Murr kept busy with his tongue on Amy's
clit, labia, and an occasional flick at her anus. She flinched the
first time he did that. "Hunh-uh, that's nasty, Murr!"

Daisy said cheerfully, "Did he lick your asshole? We're all nasty here,
Amy. Relax and enjoy it!"

After Amy's obvious orgasm Daisy slurped Murr's cock into her mouth,
ostensibly to wet it as Lola had done Korn's but actually to savor the
flavor of pussy. Then with an encouraging hand on his butt, she
presented the wet object to the girl's slit, worked it between the folds
and said, "Now push, Murr!"

Amy grimaced.

Murr said, "Am I hurting her?"

"It's normal. Keep pushing."

"Oh, oh," moaned Amy as the seven inch cock sank fully within her.

"Now come as soon as you can."

Murr glared around at Daisy. "You want me to come quick?"

"Yeah. The first time hurts, Murr. Get it over with."

Korn heard her also. Sandi had been the first to climax lingually,
which gave Korn a head start. He soon filled the blonde's pussy to
overflowing. Not that Murr was far behind, given Daisy's encouragement.

As the two Pridans pulled their wilting cocks out of the girls, everyone
sat in a circle, relaxing.

Amy was the first to speak. Looking at Lola, she said in wonder, "I
could feel Murr squirting inside me. Was that the same stuff as
Dove's?"

"Exactly." Lola noticed that the jizz oozing out of both pussies was
tinged pink. "You girls bled a bit, but it doesn't look bad. How do
you feel?"

"A bit tender," Sandi said. "Don't think I want to try that again right
now."

"Me too," said her close friend.

Lola nodded. "A good night's rest under a night tree and you'll feel
fine tomorrow."

"Under a what?" asked Amy, blinking.

"They call it the night tree because under it is where Pridans sleep.
We'll go to one when it gets dark."

Sandi rubbed her belly. "I'm hungry. And thirsty."

Daisy grinned. "Yeah. Putting something in the other end of it doesn't
help that."

Amy blinked. "Who would think it might? I'm thirsty too."

Lola got to her feet. "What do you think, Korn? Too early?"

He called something that she didn't catch. Immediately all the Pridans
turned and started away in the same direction.

"That's our signal," said Lola, gesturing at the two newcomers. "Come
along and learn about fruchup."

"What's that?" asked Amy, getting to her feet. "Oops!" Her hand went
to her crotch.

Lola nodded. "Yes, you're a bit sore. Of course. But believe me, a
night under the night tree will fix you both right up. You'll be ready
to go again tomorrow."

As they strolled to the woods, Korn pointed to Murr and said, "Both of
us have blood on our cocks. Why is that? And why do the girls need to
recover? I do not remember any problem the first time we fucked with
the other women."

"Korn and Murr, sorry I didn't explain earlier. We girls have a thin
flap of skin across the openings to our pussies. It needs to be broken
with something. This can be a finger, but you did it the traditional
way -- with a stiff cock. Yes, the girl will then be sore for a day or
two. She'll bleed some, but the next time she fucks she's fine and no
more bleeding."

The two Pridans thought a moment. "What use is that?" asked Korn
scornfully.

Lola sniffed. "I've often wondered myself. This flap of skin is called
a hymen. The rest of us girls had it broken before we came here. All
of us had been fucked by one or more guys before we met you dear
fellows. That's why none of you noticed any problem and your lovely
cocks slid right in the first time they tried."

"Who made women that way?" Korn wondered.

But Murr had noticed something else. "'Our lovely cocks,'" he repeated
with a huge grin.

Lola said, "Let's stop at a creek on the way for the girls to drink and
so Korn and Murr can wash their cocks."

Korn suggested brightly, "Amy and Sandi can wash their pussies."

Amy giggled. "Mom always told me to wash my hands before dinner. Here
folks tell me to go wash my pussy! I'm starting to really like it
here!"

--
Pursuant to the Berne Convention, this work is copyright with all rights
reserved by its author unless explicitly indicated.