ST: The Boy With Long Hair [M/t o/a]

已查看 333 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Angel of Sussex

未读,
2002年9月14日 15:23:372002/9/14
收件人
The Boy With Long Hair

It was only after I'd swum ten lengths or so of the pool that I was aware I was
being watched. At the shallow end I stood up and looked around. Lots of other
swimmers on this Friday evening, most not noticing me, except this boy wearing
a bathing cap, who was thirteen, fourteen at most. A smile momentarily
flickered across his face before he looked away and dived beneath the surface.
Did he know me?

Perhaps he was just noticing what a good swimmer I was, easily the best in the
pool that evening. I had been coming to the baths week in week out for the
best part of ten years, and now that I was almost twenty-one I had the perfect
swimmers physique with big shoulders, chest and arms and a narrow waist
complete with six-pack. I sure was proud of that body, even going to the gym
each week to ensure it constantly improved. Perhaps he was just admiring my
body.

Just then a guy turned round at the end of his length next to me and the splash
from his kick struck me full in the eye. It brought me back to my senses. I
was there to swim, for God's sake! I pushed the thought of the boy to the back
of my mind and did twenty more lengths without stopping, by which time I'd had
enough, and clambered out, dripping across the tiles towards the locker room
and shower area.

The showers were empty so I just walked in. The rules of the baths were that
you kept your costumes on under the communal showers, which made sense I
suppose, but sometimes I felt the urge to play with my cock under the jets of
water, so in here I usually didn't linger too long. I was just getting used to
the temperature of the water when a voice startled me. "Hi there. Is the
water cold?"

It was the boy from earlier, still in his cap. "Yes, a little," I said. His
skin was tanned, but only lightly, and his face was without blemish, smooth,
unlined and taught, the corners of his eyes betraying oriental ancestry
somewhere along the line. I wished I could see his hair - would it be jet
black? His ears I noticed had four piercings in the left and two in the right.
He was making me hot and I hoped my tight trunks would keep that secret from
him. "Haven't seen you in this pool before," I said, "are you from around
here?"

"First time here tonight," he said and it became obvious that he was studying
my muscles. "Do you have to work hard to get muscles like that?" he asked and
he actually squeezed my bicep. Talk about being forward!

"It's just from a lot of swimming, and once a week in the gym, nothing heavy."

"Well I wish had muscles like yours. Maybe I'll swim a lot more now. My
name's Dewy by the way." He smiled, displaying perfect white teeth. My heart
skipped another beat.

"Chris," I said. Good job I didn't have to say a complete sentence, because my
voice would have cracked. This boy was doing something to me, something on the
inside. Was it just lust?

"Can I feel your pecs and six pack?"

"What? Here? What if someone comes in?" Be resolute here, I told myself.
"Got to get changed."

Dewy looked disappointed, and followed me to the men's changing area. Again,
no one else was there. I busied myself towelling off with my back to the boy,
but then in a mirror I watched him pull his cap off and just gazed open mouthed
as hair literally cascaded down, reaching half way down his back in dirty
blond, straight strands, the centre three or four slightly longer than the
rest. He turned and caught my stare. "You like my hair?" he asked, and again
there was that little grin - was it a knowing grin?

"Sure I do," I said, watching him bunch it up and put it into a ponytail. I
loved long hair on boys. This was getting a bit much for me now - here I was
alone albeit in a public place, with a boy I was getting the hots for more and
more. I was twenty years old - I should be getting it on with guys of my own
age. This boy should be a no-go area, I told myself, he should be strictly out
of bounds. Let your head rule your heart Christopher I thought, do the right
thing here. I had a track record of doing just the opposite. "Listen," I
said, "I'm going back towards the town centre, do you need a lift?"

"That would be cool, thanks" he said, and turned away as he pulled his trunks
down and slipped on his boxers. I swear he was trying to tantalise me as if he
had been teasing guys for years. If he was, well he was very good at it and
anyway his slim body was just stereotypical beauty of youth. His buttocks were
taut but he was going to show me no sight of his front. Well, two could play
at that game! I turned away so as not to display my stiffening cock to his
inquisitive eyes. And in the mirror I could see him trying to steal a glance
and being beaten at his own game.

I was ready first and waited while Dewy insisted on putting in his ear studs.
As I expected four went into his left ear and two into the right. Then he
pulled on an unbelievably scruffy jean jacket and declared himself ready.

In the car he became talkative. "Do you give lifts to lots of boys like me?"

"Pardon?"

"I know a place you can take me to."

"You've lost me now Dewy. What are you talking about?" I had a scary
realisation that this boy was too worldly wise for my liking.

"For some fun. I can tell by the way you look at me that you want it too. And
Like I say I know a place where no one will come."

This boy was unbelievable. "I'm not sure…"

"You don't mind do you? Please Chris!" He was almost pleading. Talk about
Christmas and birthday rolled into one!

Dewy took me to an old barn that had an old sofa in one corner and smelled
faintly of piss. He wasn't backward in coming forward. "Allow me," he said and
unzipped my jacket and started to unbutton my shirt. My cock jerked with the
eroticism of being undressed by a boy who oozed sex appeal. Oozed it by the
gallon.

As my shirt dropped to the ground he started to feel my body, starting with my
large pecs and shoulders. He gave my nipples a thorough examination and my
cock by now was obviously hard. It was making a small tent even through my
jeans. "Wow you're hard!" the boy said.

"You're touching me in the right areas to make me hard! What do you expect?"

"Can I see it?" And before I could even speak he had unbuttoned my fly and
pulled down my jeans revealing a pair of boxers that were almost bursting off
me.

Again my head made a vain attempt to knock some sense into me. This boy must
be underage by about three years. This was illegal, this was not what should
happen, and I should put an end to it right now. But this was also the sexiest
situation I had been in, and I was so up for it, and this boy had just
unbuttoned the fly on my boxers and was staring at the engorged head of my
cock, which had just burst through the slit, almost slapping him in the face.
Dewy gasped at the sight, but I lifted him up so his face was nearly level with
mine. "Let's do this properly shall we, young man." I said.

I pressed my lips against his, and they parted for me without any struggle
whatsoever. After a couple of dry kisses I pushed my tongue in, and it was met
by his and it felt like a bolt of electricity shot through into my body from
his. Wow! "That was good," I said, "let's try that again ." And it was just
as good the second time, but now my mouth wanted to kiss his cheeks and ears, I
had to lick and nuzzle against those studded ears and I just had to release
that hair!

"Your hair has to be let down," I said, "I want to see it hanging down your
back, it is so sexy like that." And then it was released and I ran several
long strands of his hair through my fingers and my cock jerked yet again with
the lust that was eating me up.

Dewy kept trying to play with my stiff cock, but I wouldn't let him. "I don't
want to shoot my load just yet," I said. "I have to see your body first, it's
only fair," and I unbuttoned his Levi's jacket, the buttons slipping opening
without any effort at all. When his shirt was also open my hands slipped
under shirt and jacket and felt firm, yet soft to the touch skin. His muscles
were there but just not really developed yet. When my fingers found his dark
nipples he gasped, with surprise I thought, almost as much as pleasure.

I lifted off his shirt and jacket and as they slipped to the floor Dewy
suddenly looked frail and vulnerable. He was just a little boy, what kind of
sex-greedy beast was I, I asked myself? But guilt flew away like the boxers
Dewy suddenly tore down and before I knew it I was buck-naked with a huge
erection in front of the boy. Dewy was awestruck. "You are so sexy," he told
me, "what a hot body!" And with that he knelt down and held my cock and his
cool little hands felt so good on my shaft, with the purple head throbbing,
glistening and as big as I'd ever seen it. All of my eight inches was, I
swear, trying to make it to nine. He held it, stroked it, sniffed it, licked
it and I was in seventh heaven. And when he finally got his mouth wide enough
to take it I almost shot an immediate load into his throat. After several
seconds I had to withdraw to stop myself coming. "Let's have a look at you
now," I said.

When his jeans were pulled down his boxers were bulging too. His cock was
obviously a lot smaller than mine, but I swear it produced just as much pre-cum
because his underwear was wet through and I pressed my face against his crotch
and inhaled deeply. What a divine smell of early teenage active cock. As I
nuzzled my way over his cock and balls Dewy gasped a couple of times and then I
suddenly tore down the underwear. His cock was about five inches long and
slim, with just the faintest pubes showing. His cock bounced up under my nose
and I sniffed it again, and then closed my mouth around the dark read shiny
head, and made Dewy moan.

His cock tasted slightly salty, the pre-cum was sticky and cold, but I loved
every moment, outlining with my tongue the shape of the head, and then I went
for a slow deep suck, taking in all the shaft and then his little balls as
well. Dewy moaned out loud and tensed right up and then I felt my mouth fill
with a small jet of boy cum, and then a second, and a third, before it faded
away with a couple more drops. I greedily swallowed all he was producing and
sucked him dry, and as I finished cleaning him off he writhed a bit and tugged
at my hair, before finally settling. "Wow, fantastic Chris! You've done it
before!"

I had to laugh. "Once or twice," I said, "but we're not finished with you yet
young man." I ordered him to put his jacket back on, and he obeyed. There is
nothing as sexy as a longhaired young boy in a scruffy denim jacket I told him.
I don't know if he believed that or not, but he sure looked like a sex angel
to me.

Dewy started to suck me again and I felt the blood engorge my cock as much as
it had ever done before. Then he said something I didn't even dare to hope
for.

"Chris, will you fuck me? Please will you fuck my arse?"

I couldn't speak for a moment. What a dream this boy was. I eventually
grunted a yes and sat on the ground, inviting him to sit on me. I figured this
might be the least painful for the boy, as well as being one of my favourite
positions. Well he started off facing me, gradually lowering himself onto my
throbbing cock, but after three goes it was clearly not going to work. "We
need a condom for this," I said, "for a bit of lubrication."

"But we don't have one!" he sounded deeply disappointed.

"Yes we do," I said, "in my jacket pocket. I always carry one."

Dewy whooped with delight and fetched the condom, and we had a fun minute or
two as I taught him how to put a condom on an erect cock. Then he tried again
but still without success, though it was a bit closer.

I told Dewy to turn the other way, so he was facing my feet. He did so, and
the sight of those slightly longer centre strands of hair hanging down his back
seemed to make my cock throb even harder. Then with the next push there was
success as I felt my cock penetrate slightly and then with a concerted effort I
was half way in his love hole. The lubricant on the condom certainly did its
job.

It took a few movements for Dewy to get somewhere near comfortable. I reminded
him several times that he didn't have to do it if he didn't wish to, but he
said he did. When we got a rhythm going, it was divine, his hole was tight and
hot and I taught him how to squeeze and relax, squeeze and relax, and now I
approaching explosion point.

I pushed Dewy off me and he turned round to see me pull off the condom and
tense my body as the love juice jetted out and the first load hit Dewy's jacket
just beneath one of the breast pockets, and the next hit him on the legs.
Presumably the sight of me offloading took him over the edge for a second time
and he tossed that mane back, bucked and went rigid, and a thin spurt of boy
seed hit my shoulder and then the rest dribbled to nothing, mixing in with the
last remnants of mine, somewhere on the floor beside us.

Dewy collapsed on top of me, snuggled up against my chest, his ear studs
feeling chill against my pecs. We lay there for a while, and I was very happy
to do so, having as I did yet another rare opportunity to stroke his long
strands of hair.

To be continued...........

adam adam

未读,
2021年1月2日 14:36:132021/1/2
收件人
You write great.
Are you still logged in here?

Natalie Ada

未读,
2023年12月10日 20:24:442023/12/10
收件人
Keytruda, Humira, Harvoni Paxlovid, Ozempic, Mounjaro, wegovy,Saxenda, botox,ellanse,dysport,Pistor Eliance Mesotherapy gun, increlex, genotropin, somatropin, men enhancement supplements,Soliris. For more details on our products WhatsApp us at +15133346782.
Website: www.widefillercosmetics.com
0 个新帖子