{ASSD} New story

Tim Merrigan

Mar 4, 2022, 4:19:45 PM3/4/22
I've just posted a new story to ASS. It's about a young girl telling
her father she's pregnant.
--

Qualified immunity = virtual impunity.

Tim Merrigan

https://www.avg.com

a425couple

Mar 8, 2022, 1:07:30 PM3/8/22
On 3/4/2022 1:19 PM, Tim Merrigan wrote:
> I've just posted a new story to ASS. It's about a young girl telling
> her father she's pregnant.

Let me be clear, I do wish you well Tim.
I wish you pleasure and enjoyment with you writing,
reading, and posting. I do appreciate your
posting here.

Perhaps totally my 'failure', but I do not see
that you have made it easy for anyone interested
to find and read your story.
You do not include a title or a shortcut.
The ASSTR seems to show your last addition was
a couple years ago.

But meanwhile, your favorite kink is my squick.
So, I will not be searching to try to read it.
Good wishes to you.

Tim Merrigan

Mar 8, 2022, 4:44:25 PM3/8/22
On Tue, 8 Mar 2022 10:07:24 -0800, a425couple <a425c...@hotmail.com>
wrote:
Thank you for your input.

The title, and subject line, is "Jenny's Pregnant"

I don't remember ever posting directly to ASSTR. But I did post this
story to two fora, leslita and All The Fallen, besides here.

I would have posted it to ASSM but with the moderation system broken
there's no point.

Tim Merrigan

Mar 8, 2022, 7:18:45 PM3/8/22
On Tue, 08 Mar 2022 13:44:18 -0800, Tim Merrigan <tp...@ca.rr.com>
wrote:
Oops, not Leslita, but rather Lolicit.

Santayana

Jan 10, 2023, 1:55:18 PM1/10/23
On Fri, 04 Mar 2022 13:19:38 -0800, Tim Merrigan said:

> I've just posted a new story to ASS. It's about a young girl telling her
> father she's pregnant.

Last time the wife was up at the hospital getting an x-ray, she told me she
saw a sign stating that all girls 10 years of age or older would be asked if
they might be pregnant, before undergoing an imaging procedure.

The real kicker was that this was in a Catholic hospital!

This means the hospital assumes that girls are potentially sexually-active
at 9 years of age!

You wouldn't have seen that 20 years ago, or even 10 years ago!

Tap Dance

Jan 11, 2023, 10:15:38 AM1/11/23
I can't find it either here or on All The Fallen. ATF's story page is a mess, I have never been able to figure it out (ir the main site since it gor revamped 4 or 5 years ago).

Tim Merrigan

Jan 11, 2023, 4:47:49 PM1/11/23
At ATF I posted the story to the forum. I have, since trying to deal
with their "Story" site, decided I don't like wiki style story sites.
--

www.avg.com