Piper's Domain is busted again

Mellas Account

Oct 29, 2023, 2:39:52 AM10/29/23
So I found this link from last year to an archive of Piper's Domain.

https://xefig.com/asstr.org/Authors/Piper/www/

However, one major problem arises. Nothing beyond the very first page is accessible to any degree. All of the story links give a 404, and absolutely none of the other links work.

It's a serious, real damn shame the kind of legwork we gotta do just to read any UA MC stories anymore.

Jaxah

Oct 29, 2023, 9:29:26 AM10/29/23
On Sunday, 29 October 2023 at 06:39:52 UTC, Mellas Account wrote:
> https://xefig.com/asstr.org/Authors/Piper/www/
>
> However, one major problem arises. Nothing beyond the very first page is accessible to any degree. All of the story links give a 404, and absolutely none of the other links work.

Uh, what doesn't work for you?
I click on the menu, and everything shows, I can click through to stories and I can read them.

Heck I even checked with TOR Browser on Safest, and it was working just fine.

Mellas Account

Oct 29, 2023, 1:57:27 PM10/29/23
On Sunday, October 29, 2023 at 9:29:26 AM UTC-4, Jaxah wrote:
> Uh, what doesn't work for you?
> I click on the menu, and everything shows, I can click through to stories and I can read them.
>
> Heck I even checked with TOR Browser on Safest, and it was working just fine.

That's weird... I wonder if it's maybe an issue with my browser or cookies??? None of the story links work, it keeps telling me it can't connect to the server.

Mellas Account

Oct 29, 2023, 2:02:09 PM10/29/23
On Sunday, October 29, 2023 at 1:57:27 PM UTC-4, Mellas Account wrote:
> On Sunday, October 29, 2023 at 9:29:26 AM UTC-4, Jaxah wrote:
> > Uh, what doesn't work for you?
> > I click on the menu, and everything shows, I can click through to stories and I can read them.
> >
> > Heck I even checked with TOR Browser on Safest, and it was working just fine.

Nevermind, I think I figured it out. Only certain links don't work, like if you click on one of the stories in the Random Stories category. If you click on stories by author it works just fine.