Oh not again

Kairu Hakubi

Sep 1, 2023, 10:53:02 PM9/1/23
Please tell me this is a temporary blip. God I wish we could hear from Rey and get stuff cleared up.

Mecca B

Sep 3, 2023, 5:54:57 AM9/3/23
On Friday, 1 September 2023 at 19:53:02 UTC-7, Kairu Hakubi wrote:
> Please tell me this is a temporary blip. God I wish we could hear from Rey and get stuff cleared up.
At least we have asslr.

Kairu Hakubi

Sep 3, 2023, 9:04:44 PM9/3/23
I mean kind of? Individual asslr sites, but the main site itself is still "coming soon." From cursory searches, it seems only a small handful of authors are there.

George Forman

Sep 4, 2023, 3:06:15 AM9/4/23
> I mean kind of? Individual asslr sites, but the main site itself is still "coming soon." From cursory searches, it seems only a small handful of authors are there.

For a 'full' list try https://xefig.com/

Also https://forum.asslr.org

Mine:

https://notenough.asslr.org

Mecca B

Sep 4, 2023, 4:15:50 AM9/4/23

Durindal

Sep 4, 2023, 5:16:46 PM9/4/23
On Monday, September 4, 2023 at 10:06:15 AM UTC+3, George Forman wrote:
> > I mean kind of? Individual asslr sites, but the main site itself is still "coming soon." From cursory searches, it seems only a small handful of authors are there.
> For a 'full' list try https://xefig.com/

There is a lot more here... a few years out of date.

https://xefig.com/asstr.org/

Jaxah

Sep 5, 2023, 8:21:15 AM9/5/23
On Monday, 4 September 2023 at 09:15:50 UTC+1, Mecca B wrote:
> Mine: https://mecca.asslr.org

Thanks for posting, I've added the link to xefig.com. if you want a mini site blurb, let me know.

Also if anyone else has a site and they want to be on the xefig.com list, please post, and I'll add it asap.

Kairu Hakubi

Sep 5, 2023, 3:32:59 PM9/5/23
I mean that's great, but we are working on something a little better, right? With a complete index and the ability to search?

Mecca B

Sep 6, 2023, 2:43:14 AM9/6/23
Thanks!

Jaxah

Sep 6, 2023, 6:48:28 PM9/6/23
We know that Some Dude is working on ASSLR, but when that is done? Who knows.

Obviously, xefig.com is just a stop gap while we wait.

I figured I could help with something while there isn't even a homepage for ASSLR yet, but it's not ideal - unless someone posts the link to their site, I have no idea of it existing.

Anonemoose Writer

Sep 8, 2023, 7:55:47 AM9/8/23
I did offer to help Some Dude when I signed up originally, but I kind of fell off the map after that. And now I'm planning on mostly ceasing writing new stories.

Can you add https://anonemoose-writer.asslr.org/ to the xefig.com page as well please?

Jaxah

Sep 9, 2023, 2:35:31 AM9/9/23
On Friday, 8 September 2023 at 12:55:47 UTC+1, Anonemoose Writer wrote:
> I did offer to help Some Dude when I signed up originally, but I kind of fell off the map after that. And now I'm planning on mostly ceasing writing new stories.
>
> Can you add https://anonemoose-writer.asslr.org/ to the xefig.com page as well please?

Sad to hear you're hanging up the pen!

I understand that life moves on, and you gain other interests/things that fill your time, so good luck with your future endeavours!

You're added to the index so hopefully we'll get some more if/when you feel the inspiration strike you. 😄

sfmaster

Sep 10, 2023, 12:13:55 PM9/10/23
I have to admit I'm not surprised. We haven't heard from Rey since the disk crash, I was very suspicious when the site came back online (I think it's a setup to attract pedophiles); and this may be the final curtain call. I'm sure that many writers and readers have long given up on asstr - and you can find my D/s fiction at: grometsplaza.net.

Now the right thing that Rey should have done long ago was to put up a posting saying he was no longer interested in running the site, and find someone else to do it- instead of letting it die on the vine.

Nothing lasts forever. A few years ago, after Times Square in NYC had been cleaned up, I took a walk there. Now I'll agree with whatever criticism you can make of what it was - seedy, with porn palaces, prostitutes, and drug deals. A good friend of mine was a NYC officer in that precinct for years and told me some interesting stories.

Now it's cleaned up and family friendly.

But back in 1976, when I was young and the world was new, it was an exciting place for a kid from the suburbs. 42nd St was like a rite of passage to adulthood. It was there that I discovered bondage paperbacks by FE Campbell from House of Milan, which is why I'm here now.

Once, when I was dating a lawyer girlfriend we got into an argument about Porn and the First Amendment, we got off the bus and going from one store to another, presented legal arguments about porn. It was one of the best visits I ever had to 42nd St.

And you were also safe - a store clerk told me one night that the mob didn't want their customers getting mugged. So unless you did something stupid (sex or drugs) or flash money around - you would be OK.

After I did my purchasing, I would always reward myself with hot dog & orange drink at the Nedick's on the 8th Ave side.

True, entropy & nostalgia are not what they used to be.

But to be young again.....

Kairu Hakubi

Sep 12, 2023, 12:27:35 AM9/12/23
At the very least, "this site can't be reached" and error code 200 (which means.. success?) are unusual, right? Not the way it was last time it was down, I think?

Jaxah

Sep 12, 2023, 8:35:09 AM9/12/23
On Sunday, 10 September 2023 at 17:13:55 UTC+1, sfmaster wrote:
> I have to admit I'm not surprised. We haven't heard from Rey since the disk crash, I was very suspicious when the site came back online (I think it's a setup to attract pedophiles); and this may be the final curtain call. I'm sure that many writers and readers have long given up on asstr - and you can find my D/s fiction at: grometsplaza.net.

ASSLR is obviously not the only way to be online, so I added you to the xefig.com list, but that does raise and interesting question:
how many authors have their own websites for hosting their stories?
Are there others I should add?

sfmaster

Sep 24, 2023, 10:28:49 AM9/24/23
Sorry it's taken so long to respond, but I had some problems in the real world to deal with.

Thank you for adding a link to grometsplaza at xefig.com.

The sad fact is that erotic story sites are now few in number. Five years ago, when I realized that "Janet in Training" was 20 years old, I took a renewed interest in net erotica. Most of the sites where my fiction was posted were long gone, one changed hands (I didn't like the new site) and the others have become self-contained communities. Now I don't have the time - or the inclination to rewrite my work of decades past just to suit a website.

It's worth noting that not only are there precious few websites (which want to charge you for writing classes) there are also virtually no erotic book publishers left either. Blue Moon, Masquerade, Ellora's Cave; Virgin (Nexus & Black Lace) are all gone.

Amazon has destroyed the publishing industry - period.

Forgive me for being a cynic, but at age 64 I see the world differently.

Does anyone really believe that there will be an asslr? We don't even have an email for Some Dude! So much time has elapsed, and we haven't seen anything - not even a beta test version.

As for me, I'm glad about grometsplaza - and the new owner took all of my old fiction, no questions asked.

I'm currently writing a new novel "Moral Hazard" about the subprime housing fiasco of 2008 - set in 2010.

Why do I write erotica? Because I'm the world's worst Science Fiction Writer. At least writing erotica gives me the chance to tell stories, and not have my PC for a paperweight.

Live long and prosper.

sfmaster (at) att.net

George Forman

Sep 24, 2023, 4:05:31 PM9/24/23
On Sunday, September 24, 2023 at 9:28:49 AM UTC-5, sfmaster wrote:
> We don't even have an email for Some Dude!

Some Dude's email is in this post: https://groups.google.com/g/alt.sex.stories.d/c/LAsDF4X8Csw

Kairu Hakubi

Oct 19, 2023, 8:08:52 PM10/19/23
aaaand now xefig is down.

Y Lee Coyote

Oct 19, 2023, 8:34:20 PM10/19/23
On Thu, 19 Oct 2023 17:08:49 -0700 (PDT), Kairu Hakubi
<sixsided...@gmail.com> wrote in
<55774925-120a-4bd0...@googlegroups.com>:

>aaaand now xefig is down.

Just tried it at 2030

Y.

Valid return address is <YLeeCoyote (at) juno.com>
(Posting address is for the spammers)

See my stories at: https://yleecoyote.asslr.org/
Status page at: https://yleecoyote.weebly.com/

P & E

Y Lee Coyote

Oct 19, 2023, 8:38:54 PM10/19/23
On Thu, 19 Oct 2023 17:08:49 -0700 (PDT), Kairu Hakubi
<sixsided...@gmail.com> wrote in
<55774925-120a-4bd0...@googlegroups.com>:

>aaaand now xefig is down.

Just tried it now at Thursday 2030 NYTime (Friday 0030 GMT)and it is UP!

Jaxah

Oct 20, 2023, 11:08:04 AM10/20/23
Depending on the amount of bots scraping the site, there might be occasional outages.
I am keeping an eye on them and routing them to cloudflares "I'm under attack" check.
If they persist to cause issues, I will block them.

Kairu Hakubi

Oct 20, 2023, 5:40:30 PM10/20/23
Glad it was temporary
it's gotta be a tough balance. On one hand, fuck the bots. on the other hand, I still use cached asstr Google results because their built-in search was _never_ reliable.

Kairu Hakubi

Oct 24, 2023, 12:00:36 AM10/24/23
Uhh xefig's down again.

Jaxah

Oct 24, 2023, 2:39:48 AM10/24/23
On Tuesday, 24 October 2023 at 05:00:36 UTC+1, Kairu Hakubi wrote:
> Uhh xefig's down again.
It's really not....

But I am wondering about your browser - what are you using? Are you using custom HTTP headers?
There may be a block due to the HTTP headers that the browser is using.

Which country are you browsing from (i.e. if you're using a VPN, what's the end point)?
I've been getting hit with attacks from Germany in the last few hours.

If you're not using a VPN, then try a VPN?
If you're using TOR browser, redo the connection and try again.

Also, any outage you see if it's overloaded, then a refresh should bring it back up.

I had a spike in normal traffic about 4-5 hours ago, but it was all back to normal when you sent your message.

Y Lee Coyote

Oct 24, 2023, 4:32:18 AM10/24/23
On Mon, 23 Oct 2023 21:00:33 -0700 (PDT), Kairu Hakubi
<sixsided...@gmail.com> wrote in
<55971ed6-bd1c-44de...@googlegroups.com>:

>Uhh xefig's down again.

OK at 0430 NYTime (0830 GMT) Tuesday Oct 24

Jaxah

Oct 24, 2023, 6:16:49 AM10/24/23
Another thing that can happen is the site to be blacklisted by anti malware/virus companies.
They have a general clause of blacklisting anything they don't like...

And unfortunately, ASSTR content isn't exactly the paradigm of wholesome content, so getting off that list if it's on it will be a problem.

You could also try site proxies and see if it works for you.

Hobbit Jones

Oct 29, 2023, 2:19:07 PM10/29/23
Speed Online kaufen

Amphetamin online kaufen

10g Amphetamin online bestellen

Amphetamin auch bekannt als Pep oder Speed ist eine aufputschende Substanz, die zu viele Zwecken eingesetzt werden kann.

Amphetman steigert die Aufmerksamkeit und stimuliert die Sinne. Es erhöht die Wachheit und die körperliche Ausdauer

Um die volle Wirkung auch lange zu behalten empfehlen wir das Speed luftdicht und dunkel zu lagern

See related image detailHerkunft: Niederlande

Reinheit in % : 91

Speed online kaufen

Lieferung wie folgt: Luftdicht und lichtgeschützt im Pa/Pe Verbund-Vakuumbeutel

Amphetamin bestellen

✓Gesamter Versand aus Deutschland

✓Blickdichter und vakuumierter Stealth-Versand

✓Anonym bezahlen mit Bitcoin/Crypto

✓Vollständiger Datenschutz durch encryption

Amphetamin online kaufen mit Bitcoin oder Monero (Anonym)

Noch nie war es so einfach Amphetamin online zu kaufen – Chemical-Dreams.com bietet seit über 2 Jahren den besten Drogenshop im Clearnet. Hier kannst du einfach, unkompliziert und vorallem anonym Amphetamin und andere Drogen online bestellen und auch anonym bezahlen mit Bitcoin oder Monero e.t.c..

See the source image

Amphetamin kaufen von der Quelle

heroinekaufen.de – Der Drogenshop für Deutschland, Österreich und Schweiz

Tags: Wo kann ich Amphetamin kaufen ?

?Anonym Amphetamin kaufen mit Bitcoin. Online Amphetamin kaufen.Speedpaste online kaufen und anonym bezahlen

Speed online kaufen

Speed, dass man hier bestellen kaufen ist eine Mischung verschiedener Amphetamine. In der Regel wird Speed als Pulver oder Paste. Der Reinheitsgehalt des in unserem Shop angebotenen Pulvers ubeträgt bis zu 80%. Szenenamen sind „Pep“, „Peppen“, „Schnelles“. Amphetamine können sie hier anonym und schnell online bestellen. Speed online kaufen

Einnahme

Die pulverförmige Substanz die es hier zu kaufen gibt, meist zu 1-Gramm-Portionen in Papierbriefchen oder Plastiktütchen verpackt, wird üblicherweise durch die Nase gezogen, kann aber auch als Beimischung von Getränken eingenommen werden. Eine seltenere und viel riskantere Form des Konsums von Amphetaminen ist die Injektion. Bei der injektion von Amphetamin kann es sehr schnell zu einer akuten Vergiftung durch Überdosierung kommen! Die übliche Einzeldosis liegt bei ca. 5 mg bis 30 mg (eine Line). Über die Nase konsumiert tritt die Wirkung bei Speed nach ca. 15 Minuten ein, oral eingenommen nach 30 Minuten bis einer Stunde. Wirkung von Amphetamin Speed ist ein Psychostimulans und wirkt aufputschend und wachmachend. Durch die Freisetzung der Botenstoffe Noradrenalin und Dopamin steigt die Körpertemperatur, Puls und Atmung werden beschleunigt, der Blutdruck erhöht. Schmerzempfinden, Hunger und Schlafbedürfnis werden unterdrückt. Speed steigert die körperliche Leistungsfähigkeit (in kleinen Mengen auch die geistige Leistungsfähigkeit) und ermöglicht so ein nächtelanges Durchtanzen, ohne subjektiv empfundene Ermüdungs- und Erschöpfungszustände. Kontaktfähigkeit und Rededrang sind erhöht. Zudem können euphorisierend und selbstwertsteigernd wirken. Es kann zu visuellen und akustischen Halluzinationen kommen. Die Wirkdauer von Speed welches Ihr Hier online bestellen könnt beträgt durchschnittlich 4 bis 10 Stunden.Speed online kaufen

https://heroinkaufen.de/product/crystal-meth-zu-verkaufen/

https://heroinkaufen.de/product/blacklist-xtc-lion-kaufen/

https://heroinkaufen.de/product/heroine-online-kopen/

https://heroinkaufen.de/product/heroin-online-kaufen/

https://heroinkaufen.de/product/kaufen-sie-arctic-wolf-heroin-online/

https://heroinkaufen.de/product/koop-gamma-hydroxybuttersaeure-ghb-online/

Nachweisbarkeit

Speed aus unserem Onlineshop hat eine Halbwertzeit von 7 bis 34 Stunden. Die Halbwertszeit ist die Zeit in der die Hälfte der eingenommenen Dosis wieder aus dem Körper ausgeschieden ist. In der Regel kann Speed im Blut einen Tag, im Urin 2 bis 4 Tage, nachgewiesen werden. In den Haaren sind sie mehrere Monate nachweisbar.

Kairu Hakubi

Oct 31, 2023, 12:12:31 AM10/31/23
so I shouldn't worry that xefig now says the host isn't set up yet? and prompts me to log into the admin panel? It's just on my end? because I swear the site works every other time I try it.

Jaxah

Oct 31, 2023, 4:08:40 AM10/31/23
On Tuesday, 31 October 2023 at 04:12:31 UTC, Kairu Hakubi wrote:
> so I shouldn't worry that xefig now says the host isn't set up yet? and prompts me to log into the admin panel? It's just on my end? because I swear the site works every other time I try it.

I was checking when I heard about it, but cloudflares infrastructure had outages a few hours ago, but I didn't see anything affect xefig.com when I checked.

If you got that message, something got really messed up on the routing from cloudflare. It must have sent an address to the server that doesn't know how to handle it. I'll get that page for instance when I set up a new domain name.

The fact you got that page means something fairly bad happened with cloudflare past night. Even now a lot of cloudflare infrastructure is being rerouted worldwide.

I've just checked it now (31st Oct, 08:00 UTC) via my mobile internet and TOR browser and I can get there just fine for now.