Lolicit

Tim Merrigan

May 30, 2023, 5:37:06 AM5/30/23
Does anyone know what's happening at lolicit.org?
--

Qualified immunity = virtual impunity.

Tim Merrigan

www.avg.com

Hans Test

Jun 9, 2023, 3:16:09 PM6/9/23
No one any news?

sfmaster

Jun 13, 2023, 12:05:29 AM6/13/23
Every once is a while, I try the URL of sites that once hosted my erotica like eroticvox.com & shadowytales.com. Both of these were for sale at one time, then as click-thru sites, and finally nothing there. Given the political climate, I think that lolicit is probably gone for good.
sfmaster

albion

Jul 13, 2023, 11:04:21 PM7/13/23

> On Friday, June 9, 2023 at 3:16:09=E2=80=AFPM UTC-4, Hans Test wrote:
> > No one any news?
> > Tim Merrigan schrieb am Dienstag, 30. Mai 2023 um 11:37:06 UTC+2:=20
> > > Does anyone know what's happening at lolicit.org?=20
> > > --=20
> > > =20
> > > Qualified immunity =3D virtual impunity.=20
> > > =20
> > > Tim Merrigan=20
> > > =20
> > > --=20
> > > www.avg.com
>
> Every once is a while, I try the URL of sites that once hosted my erotica l=
> ike eroticvox.com & shadowytales.com. Both of these were for sale at one t=
> ime, then as click-thru sites, and finally nothing there. Given the politi=
> cal climate, I think that lolicit is probably gone for good.
> sfmaster

There's a copy of www.lolicit.org on waybackmachine. The gallery page is there
but requires a username and password to access. No idea if it works. If it does,
someone could post a username so we can all have some fun.

--
Posted with NewsLeecher v7.0 Final