Kirstensboard.com & Ravishu.com suspended by hosting providers:

Nomen Nescio

Feb 17, 2023, 12:06:22 AM2/17/23
All attempts to access Kirstensboard.com and Ravishu.com are being met with error messages:

Account Suspended

This Account has been suspended.

Contact your hosting provider for more information.

sfmaster

Feb 17, 2023, 1:41:18 AM2/17/23
I believe that a lot of Adult Content is now going to move to overseas hosts to avoid suspensions.

sfmaster (at) att.net

Nomen Nescio

Feb 22, 2023, 12:11:49 AM2/22/23
On Thu, 16 Feb 2023 22:41:15 -0800 (PST), sfmaster <adult...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Friday, February 17, 2023 at 12:06:22 AM UTC-5, Nomen Nescio wrote:
> > All attempts to access Kirstensboard.com and Ravishu.com are being met with error messages:
> >
> > Account Suspended
> >
> > This Account has been suspended.
> >
> > Contact your hosting provider for more information.

Kristensboard has now returned. There have been no posts from the site operators as yet explaining their downtime.

Such discussion as there is speculates that the apparent take-down was due to the presence of underage materials and/or incest-related materials, contrary to the hosting providers' terms of service (TOS).

There are also posts exhorting authors (among others) to download their own materials for safekeeping, in anticipation of a possible site-wide rule-change.

> I believe that a lot of Adult Content is now going to move to overseas hosts to avoid suspensions.
>
> sfmaster (at) att.net

I consider that likely as well, in the long-run. In the short-run, I expect that rules/policies will be modified generally so as to prohibit/discourage uploads and/or carriage of underage and/or incest-related materials.

At least one poster I have seen has stated that, before long, these types of materials will only be available on the darknet.

sfmaster

Feb 22, 2023, 1:23:29 AM2/22/23
Just for curiosity's sake I just tried Kristensboard: "The Account Has Been Suspended."

sfmaster (at) att.net

Nomen Nescio

Feb 22, 2023, 5:32:34 AM2/22/23

Nomen Nescio

Feb 23, 2023, 8:25:08 AM2/23/23
That worked... for a couple of days -- now their bot-checking software has gone berserk and appears to be 403'ing any and every attempt to access the system.

It appears they're so paranoid about getting hacked that they're now preventing legitimate users from accessing the system. Maybe they should follow this tip for 'perfect' security and a guaranteed unhackable system:

1) Dig a hole

2) Drop powered down server in hole

3) Fill hole with concrete and rebar.

Result: 100% guaranteed unhackable server.

Nomen Nescio

Mar 1, 2023, 1:38:04 AM3/1/23
New Notice when attempting to access Kristen's Board: https://kristensboard.com/forums/index.php

403 Permission Denied

Sorry, we've been suspended due to content.
We're working on establishing a presense elsewhere.

Please bear with us.

**

Nomen Nescio

Mar 5, 2023, 6:12:47 PM3/5/23
Kristen's Board is back up. Here is an explantion from MintJulie about the downtime:

MintJulie

Reply #5 on: Today at 02:43:49 PM

The board was shutdown for about 3 weeks by the hosting company. It was brought to their attention that we were posting illegal content. The hosting company agreed and suspended our account. Lois and others were in communication with the hosting company and explained the situation. We agreed that to continue we would remove all of the following:

Incest
Bestiality
UnderAge (younger than 18)

[...]

If we want to continue keeping KB up and running, we have to play by the rules, which we always have tried to do.