ASSTR.XYZ

Red Lyn

Sep 26, 2022, 6:04:39 AM9/26/22
I found my old author directory with stories intact on the FTP. Nothing else works. No way to search.
It's sad. Almost as sad as the day I found out I couldn't upload or revise my stories. I used the website exclusively and never uploaded to a newsgroup. Now I am willing to try. I received a great deal of feedback about my stories through various channels and I would like to hear yours for some of what I have written and never posted. I see some of you are willing to receive the stories here and discuss them.
I write under a different name now.

Greetings to you all

Red