Witch Stained Glass Witch Window Decoration

a425couple

Mar 2, 2021, 11:44:08 AM3/2/21
Well, here you go!
She looks happy.
He looks happy enough!

https://www.mightywin.net/products/witch-stained-glass-witch-window-decoration?fbclid=IwAR0dd6asyXhnaOaxf9iCFn9r68IBfLe6sFJ3n1zMYW_ioIlHWLyB013KgLI

Witch Stained Glass Witch Window Decoration
$ 19.99 USD 

Eli the Bearded

Mar 2, 2021, 2:23:23 PM3/2/21
In alt.sex.stories.d, a425couple <a425c...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Newsgroups: soc.subculture.bondage-bdsm.femdom,alt.sex.stories.d,alt.sex.asphyx,alt.sex.asphix

I trimmed it to just the one I read.
Everything from the ? on is not needed. fbclid in particular is used for
Facebook to track you.

> Witch Stained Glass Witch Window Decoration
> $ 19.99 USD 

That site has a very random selection of products. There's no other
stained glass that I can see, no other witch stuff that I can see, and
no other humorous erotica that I can see. Sites like that make me
suspicious.

Elijah
------
what's colder than a witch's tit? a witch's tit exposed on the moon

a425couple

Mar 3, 2021, 11:21:18 AM3/3/21
On 3/2/2021 11:23 AM, Eli the Bearded wrote:
> In alt.sex.stories.d, a425couple <a425c...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> Newsgroups: soc.subculture.bondage-bdsm.femdom,alt.sex.stories.d,alt.sex.asphyx,alt.sex.asphix
>
> I trimmed it to just the one I read.
>
>> Well, here you go! -------
>
> That site has a very random selection of products. There's no other
> stained glass that I can see, no other witch stuff that I can see, and
> no other humorous erotica that I can see. Sites like that make me
> suspicious.
>
> Elijah
> ------
> what's colder than a witch's tit? a witch's tit exposed on the moon

Good to hear from you Eli.
I'm glad to see you are still around and kicking.
It has been almost a year since you last posted.

Eli the Bearded

Mar 3, 2021, 2:04:36 PM3/3/21
In alt.sex.stories.d, a425couple <a425c...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On 3/2/2021 11:23 AM, Eli the Bearded wrote:
>> what's colder than a witch's tit? a witch's tit exposed on the moon
> Good to hear from you Eli.
> I'm glad to see you are still around and kicking.

Thanks.

> It has been almost a year since you last posted.

Has it? Huh, last post here 14 June 2020. It doesn't seem that long ago.
I'm active in other groups, mostly tech related.

I haven't written any fiction (including erotic fiction) in a very long
time though.

Elijah
------
did read _The Country Wife_, a 1675 cockold farce play, recently

a425couple

Mar 7, 2021, 1:33:48 PM3/7/21
Hmm, lots to be found:
The Country Wife, a1675 cuckold farce play

The Country Wife - Wikipedia
The Country Wife is a Restoration comedy written in 1675 by William
Wycherley. A product of the tolerant early Restoration period, the play
reflects an ... The play is structured as a farce, driven by Horner's
secret and by a succession of ... who has married a naive country girl
in the hope that she will not know to cuckold him.
‎Background · ‎Plots · ‎First performance · ‎Stage history

The Country Wife by William Wycherley (1675) | Books & Boots
Jul 22, 2020 — (Richard Steele commenting on a revival of The Country
Wife in 1709) Coming ... At moments like this the play feels almost like
sitting through a ... your jealous man, the greatest cuckold; your
churchman the greatest atheist; and ... makes a joke of making love
(i.e. chatting up) Sparkish's wife, Alithea, right in ...

People also ask
Is the country wife a farce?

Why was the country wife banned?

What is the reason of horners supposed impotency in the country wife?
He spreads a rumor that he has caught a venereal disease and
that, after being treated by a French surgeon, he has been
left impotent. Horner does this so that men will allow him to
spend time with their wives without suspicion that he might
seduce them.May 22, 2019

What is a country wife?

About: The Country Wife - DBpedia
The Country Wife is a Restoration comedy written in 1675 by William
Wycherley. A product of the tolerant early Restoration period, the play
reflects an ...

WYCHERLEY, William (1640-1716). The Country-Wife, a ...
The Country-Wife, a Comedy acted at the Theatre-Royal. London: Thomas
Dring, 1675. First edition of a notoriously bawdy Restoration comedy
with borrowings ...

CW - The Country Wife First staged in 1675 one of a slew of sex ...
www.coursehero.com › file
View CW from DRAMA 20b at University of California, Irvine. The Country
Wife: First staged in 1675, one of a slew of sex comedies that appeared
in that decade. ... Note the context of this terribly delivered joke:
Sparkish and a group of ladies gossiping about "the new signs in town,"
... Husband; The Country Wife; cuckold.

The Country Wife - Page xxi - Google Books Result
books.google.com › books
William Wycherley · 2014 · ‎Performing Arts
Yet at this moment the farce, too, wins out. The play is joyful in a
celebration of cuckoldry that 'represents, not the birth of a new and
... The County Wife will have been early in its run when it was put on
twice before royalty in January 1675. ... The two 'lodgings' meant that
the living conditions of a libertine and a cuckold were ...

English Literature: From Renaissance to Seventeenth Century
books.google.com › books
Hayden Spencer · 2018
The single play that does most to support the charge of obscenity
levelled then and ... William Wycherley, The Country Wife (1675) The
Country Wife has three ... an ignorant young country girl in the hope
that she will not know to cuckold him. ... A running joke is the way
Pinchwife's pathological jealousy always leads him ...

Encyclopedia - The Country Wife - adultery in plays. The ...
May 16, 2020 — The Country Wife is a Restoration comedy written in 1675
by William Wycherley. ... The play is structured as a farce, driven by
Horners secret and by a ... a naive country girl in the hope that she
will not know to cuckold him.

Eli the Bearded

Mar 8, 2021, 7:10:09 PM3/8/21
In alt.sex.stories.d, a425couple <a425c...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On 3/3/2021 11:04 AM, Eli the Bearded wrote:
> > did read _The Country Wife_, a 1675 cockold farce play, recently
> Hmm, lots to be found:
> The Country Wife, a1675 cuckold farce play
>
> The Country Wife - Wikipedia
> The Country Wife is a Restoration comedy written in 1675 by William
> Wycherley. A product of the tolerant early Restoration period, the play
> reflects an ... The play is structured as a farce, driven by Horner's
> secret and by a succession of ... who has married a naive country girl
> in the hope that she will not know to cuckold him.

Yes. All of the character names are significant. Mr Horner (puts the
horns on people[*]) has enlisted Dr Quack (meaning still obvious) to
spread a rumor that Horner has been injured and is now impotent. Those
who find out otherwise will lack a decent way to explain how. Mr
Pinchwife (think "penny pincher") has brought a wife home from the
country to the big city, hoping she will be more easily controlled. Mr
Horner will have her.

You can find scenes on Youtube. The "china scene" is a good one. Mr
Horner is osstensibily giving away a piece of china, but is really
giving away something else while speaking from offstage.

[*] www.strangehistory.net/2014/05/16/cuckolds-horns/

Elijah
------
the story is not as lewd or as funny as some of the fabliaux stories

Brian G

Mar 12, 2021, 2:47:08 AM3/12/21
I do sometimes despair at the number of words in a website which can exist
yet not actually describe what the product is.
I note the sight mentions a rear view mirror wiper?
Huh?
Brian

--

-----
Mildew...@blueyonder.co.uk is the alter ego of
"a425couple" <a425c...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> $ 19.99 USD ?

a425couple

Mar 12, 2021, 11:32:04 AM3/12/21
On 3/11/2021 11:46 PM, Brian G wrote:
> I do sometimes despair at the number of words in a website which can exist
> yet not actually describe what the product is.

Ahhh, I'll try helping you out Brian,
It is stained glass, hanging on a chain,
designed to hang, pretty close to flat,
A 'finger nail' moon (maybe 1/8 full?)
has a face on it, the moon's eyes are looking at the
witch, his nose is unobstructed, the witch is firmly
seated on his mouth, the witch has a 'witch' hat,
a gown that is low in front with large hanging breasts,
and the hem is pulled up so her bare croutch is
on the moon's mouth, she also has 'fishnet' stockings.
There are also multiple chains hanging - for attaching
lights??

> I note the sight mentions a rear view mirror wiper?

I do not know about that - click bait for other
marketing??

> Huh?
> Brian

Meanwhile Brian, have you gotten your vaccine shot yet?
I got my 2nd a couple weeks ago and we will soon have
dinner with friends.
We have continued regular contact with one daughter,
husband, and 2 grandchildren.
I will soon meet and get to hug another daughter
and grandchildren I have seen only about monthly
while keeping distanced.
My best wishes go to you.

Brian G.

Mar 14, 2021, 6:54:33 AM3/14/21
Had one shot three weeks back but we have to wait to be called for the
second one. Could be next week or not until 12 weeks, but I want everyone
else to get one asap.
Brian

--
Brian G's email account - mildew...@blueyonder.co.uk

"a425couple" <a425c...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Brian G.

Apr 10, 2021, 9:01:43 AM4/10/21
Still awaiting my second one at the moment, cannot be long now.
Brian