Re: I need to talk to Rey del Sexo from ASSTR

Message has been deleted

a425couple

Aug 7, 2021, 11:42:55 AM8/7/21
On 8/6/2021 3:50 AM, Mr Here wrote:
> Please contact me at MrHere...@protonmail.com
>
> I need to discuss the removal of some of my stories from ASSTR that have been posted without permission, and I'd also like an Author's Account so that I can post some stories to your website.
>
> This is a long shot, it seems, but please get back to me. I'll talk to anyone who has the power to remove stories and grant new accounts.
>
> Thank you.

I am not Rey del Saexo and have no control of
anything.

But i do see the 2 posts that you have posted to
alt.sex.stories.discussion
newsgroup.

So the newsgroup works, but few seem to read it anymore.

Good luck to you.
Message has been deleted

Y Lee Coyote

Aug 8, 2021, 9:06:30 AM8/8/21
On Sun, 8 Aug 2021 04:09:04 -0700 (PDT), Mr Here <mrhere...@gmail.com>
wrote in <2611d648-a12a-4ad4...@googlegroups.com>:
>Yeah, I see that. I deleted my first message because it wouldn't let me edit the message to put my writer's email.

It is not possible to edit nor delete Usenet newsgroup messages. (It is
not under Google control.)

>It's a long shot, but you never know, right?
>
>If anyone knows the secret handshake to get in touch with the ASSTR OWNER/Admin, let me know.
>
>Thanks.

The addy given by Alwayshorny requires the remove of <<nospam>> but I doubt
that Rey reads that mailbox.

I've been informed that your original message was forward to Rey. No
information on whether or not it was read.

Sorry but that all the info I have.

Y.

Valid return address is <YLeeCoyote (at) juno.com>
(Posting address is for the spammers)

See my stories at http://www.asstr.org/~YLeeCoyote/

P & E

Message has been deleted